剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
She's tiring.
她在好转了
She's getting better.
您太太是脱水了 弗兰克斯先生
Your wife was dehydrated, Mr. Franks.
她醒了是因为我们给她输液
She woke because we gave her fluids.
她的呼吸问题还在恶化
Her respiratory problem is worsening.
我好累
I'm very tired.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, dear.
你哪里疼吗
Are you in any pain?
我要死了 是吧 医生
I'm dying, aren't I, doctor?
不 你会好起来的
No, you're gonna be fine.
弗兰克斯太太
Mrs. Franks.
您很快就无法
You are not gonna be able to continue breathing on your own
自主呼吸了
for very much longer.
您想让我们给您接上呼吸机帮呼吸吗
Do you want us to put you on a machine to help you breathe?
是的
Yes. She does.
我是在问您的太太 弗兰克斯先生
I'm asking your wife, Mr. Franks.
要接多久
For how long?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们已经讨论过这个了
We've already discussed this!
不
No.
不
No.
我不想你走
I don't want you to go.
我知道
I know.
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay, darling.
几百人吗
A couple of hundred?
是的 但不是所有人都吃了土豆沙拉
Yeah. But not everybody had the potato salad.
只有大概六十人不舒服
Only about 60 are sick.
康妮 谢天谢地
Connie! Thank God!
我这辈子从没那么高兴见到一个人
I've never been so glad to see anybody in my whole life.
晚安了 各位
Good night, everybody!
请一直低着头 女士
Just keep your head down, ma'ma.
马上就会有人来看你
We'll be with you as soon as we can.
格林医生
Dr. Greene.
不用每个人都注射丙氯拉嗪
Not everybody gets Compazine.
如果他们有需要 就输糖盐水
D5, NS IVs if they look like they need it, okay?
是的 我等着呢
Yeah, I'm holding.
-那是什么声音 -手风琴
- What was that? - Accordions.
他们把婚礼挪到了我们的候诊室
They wove their wedding reception's in our waiting room.
晚安
'Night!
刘易斯医生
Dr. Lewis.
怎么了
Yeah.
我需要你
I need you.
好的
OK.
你能看着他吗 我们马上回来
Can you watch him? We'll be back in a second.
他们发现他赤♥裸♥着走在霍尔斯特德街上
They found him walking down the middle of Halsted, naked.
他还戴着他的医院手环
He was still wearing his hospital bracelet.
维克多
Hey, Victor.
我的狗 我必须去喂我的狗
My dogs. I have to feed my dogs.
我知道
I know you do.
你想我去找斯维迪克吗
Want me to get Cvetic, don't you?
不 我要你马上带他去精神科
No. I want you to take him to Psych Services
办理住院手续
and check him in, right now.
要是他们不接收他怎么办
What if they won't accept him?
那我就亲自把他签给斯维迪克
Then I'll sign him into Cvetic's service.
你怎么样
How you holding up?
还行 三小时后我就下班了 你今晚值班吗
I'll make it, I'm off in three hours. You on tonight?
不 是本顿
No. Benton.
你应该跟道格谈谈海瑟薇的事
You know ,You should talk to Doug about Hathaway.
都两个月了
It's been two months.
我谈了 我还提出开车送他
I did. I even offered to drive him out there.
他为什么这样做 他们曾在一起两年啊
Why is he acting like this? They were together two years.
他很愧疚 他觉得是自己的错
He feels guilty. He thinks it's his fault.
我想你和珍妮佛要好得多 是吧
I guess things are better with you and Jennifer, huh?
她通过了律师资格考试 她很兴奋
She passed her bar. She was excited.
我看你也很兴奋
So were you, from what I could see.
然后呢 她找个工作吗
So what happens next? She gets a job?
她在找了
She's looking.
刘易斯.
Lewis.
怎么了
Yeah.
你以为你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
未经会诊 不能擅自把病人扔给我
You do not admit a patient to my service without a consult.
他需要精神治疗
He needs psychiatric help.
我不这么认为
Not in my opinion.
他在霍尔斯特德大街上一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的游荡
He was found naked wandering on Halsted street.
他只是年纪太大了又不是有病
He's senile, not psychotic!
但是他需要24小时监护
He needs full time care.
那你可以收他 不要甩给我
Admit him to your service. Don't turf him to mine.
我是想这么做 沃茨不让
I tried to. Wertz wouldn't let me.
不要再有第二回
Don't ever do that to me again.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
今天那个血栓症病人的事情
I'm sorry about what happened earlier today
我很遗憾
with the thrombosis patient.
我觉得你是对的
I think you were right.
是吗
Is that so?
他的确应该做个血管造影
I think he should've had the angiogram.
好
Great.
我会告知
I'll be sure to notify
《新英格兰医学杂♥志♥》你同意
the New England Journal of Medicine that you concur.
道格·罗斯让你去一下
Doug Ross needs you.
怎么了
What's up?
弗兰克斯太太去世了
Mrs. Franks died.
*你是我期盼已久的爱人*
*For you're the lover I've been waiting for*
*你是我降生于世的*
*The mate that fate had me...*
*缘由*
*...created for*
*每次你的双唇*
*And every time your lips...*
*轻触于我*
*... meet mine*
*亲爱的 我别无所求*
*Darling, down and down I go*
*只想一生如此*
*Round and round I go*
这是漩涡
*In a spin
*令我沉迷*
*Loving the spin I'm in*
*古老的黑暗魔法*
*Under That Old...Black Magic...*
*这就是爱*
*... called love*
-她睡着了 -总算是睡了
- She asleep? - Finally.
我为你骄傲 大律师
I'm proud of you, counselor.
想不到我会通过考试吧
Never thought I'd make it, huh?
我早就知道你能通过
I knew you'd make it.
我好想你
I miss you.
我也想你
I miss you too.
我们得多亲热亲热了
We have to make love more often.
看你这表情
The look on your face!
那次确实有点尴尬了
It was a little embarrassing.
我们把上次没做完的给做完吧
We could pick up where we left off.
瑞秋要是醒了咋办
What if Rachel wakes up?
那我们就在这做
We could stay out here.
在院子里
In the yard?
如果纳洛奇太太会看见呢
If Mrs. Navrocki sees us?
没准她早就看见过了
What if she did.
两小时后我就得回医院了 珍
I have to be back in the hospital in two hours, Jen.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不会离开的对不对
You're never gonna leave, are you?
我是说医院
The hospital.
我不知道
I don't know.
马克 我需要你
I need you, Mark.
我爱你
I love you.
你是怎么进来
How did you get...
走吧
So, let's go.
-去哪 -你家啊
- Where? - Your place.
我和我爸妈住一块
I live with my folks.
那去我家
My place, then.
好吧
OK.
我们工作的意义是什么呢 如果连一个
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表