剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Oh, God. It's 7:00.
半小时后我就得上班了
My shift starts in a half an hour.
你要迟到了
You're gonna be late.
是吗
I am?
我打电♥话♥给医院告诉他们
I called the hospital and told them...
你忙着和老婆亲热
...you're too busy having sex with your wife.
你不想说谎 对吗
And you want me to make an honest woman out of you?
没错
Yes.
好 伤口没事了
Okay, that takes care of the cut.
我从梯子上摔下来
I fell off a ladder.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
让我看看你的手肘
Let's check your elbow.
我从椅子上摔下来
I fell off a stool...
但我没撞到头
...but I didn't hurt my head.
头盔还在 看见了吗
It stays on, see?
来敲一下
Go like this.
-咚 咚 -是谁
- Knock, knock. - Who's there?
-帕特里克 -姓什么
- Patrick. - Patrick who?
就是帕特里克
Me, Patrick.
你的手肘应该没事 以防万一
Okay. I think it's probably fine, but just to be sure...
我会让人给你拍个X光片
...l'll have someone take an x-ray.
X光片
X-ray?
就像给你的骨头拍张照
It's like a picture, a photograph of your bones.
我能留着吗
Can I keep it?
当然
Sure.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
不用谢 帕特里克
You're welcome, Patrick.
我会回来看你的 好吗
OK, I'll be back to check on you, okay?
带他去拍X光
Take him up to X-ray.
好孩子
Sweet kid.
我觉得我应该和病人约会
I think I should be going out with patients
而不是和医生
instead of doctors.
医生 我不知道 心理医生还不错
Doctors? I don't know. Shrinks aren't too bad.
-所以传言是真的 -什么传言
- So the rumors are true. - What rumors?
你在和迪夫 斯维迪克约会
That you've been dating Div Cvetic.
偶尔而已
Oh, just now and then.
-已经两个月了 -天啊
- For two months. - Oh, jeez.
这又不是秘密 你每天都和他吃饭
Was it a secret? You eat with him every day.
马利克 你拿到5号♥房♥那个女士的血样了吗
Malik, did you get blood samples from the lady in 5?
-已经送去化验室了 -谢了
- Already at the lab. - Great. Thanks.
所以大家都知道了
So everyone knows?
知道什么
Knows what?
今天是你生日
That it's your birthday today
今晚他请你吃饭
He's taking you out for a dinner tonight
还让你穿上那条黑裙子
and asked you to wear that black dress.
天啊 他做什么了 登报了吗
Oh, my God! what did he do? Put it in the newsletter?
发在公告栏了
The bulletin board.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
我要
I will...
杀了他
...kill him...
晚饭过后
...after dinner.
杰瑞 你有东西吃吗
Jerry, you got anything to eat?
休息室有百吉饼
Bagels in the lounge.
不用了 琳达·法雷尔来了吗
Never mind. Did Linda Farrell come by yet?
琳达·法雷尔 辣肠披萨
Linda Farrell, the pepperoni pizza,
阿玛尼套装 诺威尔制药公♥司♥的
Armani suit, Novell Pharmaceuticals?
-没错 杰瑞 -没看到她
- Yes, Jerry. - Haven't seen her.
我有点不明白
I'm a little confused.
切片是你的名字还是中间名
Is Slice your first name or your middle name?
切片是他的绰号♥
Slice is his street name.
行吧
Right.
绰号♥ 你怎么受伤的
Street name. And how did this happen?
条子打我
Cops beat me up.
他一脚破窗而入
He put his foot through a window breaking and entering.
那个在打电♥话♥的护士是谁
Who's the nurse on the phone out there?
是赖特护士 莉迪亚 赖特
That's Nurse Wright. Lydia Wright.
她结婚吗
She married?
不知道
I have no idea.
可能有点疼
OK, this is probably gonna sting a little bit.
那是什么
What's that?
心电图卡尺
That's an EKG caliper.
用来测量心电图上的距离
We use it to measure distances on a cardiogram.
当然你可能不知道
What you may not know, of course, is
心电图显示的是心电活动
A cardiogram measures the electrical activity of the heart.
你应该不能那么做
You probably shouldn't be doing that.
卡特 叫上莉迪亚和杰瑞
Carter, can you rab Lydia and Jerry,
在救护车站见
and meet me at the ambulance bay.
没问题
You bet.
桡骨头看着没事 没有脂肪垫的迹象
Radial head looks okay. No fat-pad sign.
我觉得他没事了
I think he's in the clear.
急救员马上到 摩托车撞了半挂车
EMT's pulling in right now. Motorcycle versus semi.
-谁在车上 -本顿和罗斯
- Who's on? - Benton and Ross.
惊不惊喜
Surprise!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 亲爱的苏珊
Happy birthday, dear Susan
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
休息室有生日果冻
Birthday jello in the lounge.
-真讨厌 -如我们所愿
- I hate this. - That's why we did it.
-谢谢 -这是给你的
- Oh, thank you. - That's for you.
-生日快乐 -谢谢
- Happy birthday. - Oh, thank you.
卡萝
Hey, Carol.
我以为我们能躲在这呆上一小时
I thought we'd crawl in here and escape for an hour.
你这么想的
You did? What if they find us
万一他们抓个正着怎么办
in a compromising position? Then what?
那不如换个更异域的地方
Then how about a more exotic locale?
我还能呆七分钟
I have seven minutes.
我不懂为什么把这叫做异域的地方
I don't know if "Exotic" Is the word I would've picked.
我的意思是
Well, I mean...
我们可以在那放个游泳池
We'll put the pool in over there,
可以再来个小吧台 小高尔夫球场
maybe a little wet bar, a putting green.
-高尔夫球场 -喂 我可是个医生
- A putting green? - Hey, I'm a doctor.
高尔夫很简单 今天下午我可以教你
Golf's easy. I could teach you how to play this afternoon.
我还能呆四分钟
I have four minutes.
大概来不及学了
Maybe there's not enough time for that.
当然如果你搬来和我住 就有大把时间了
Of course if you moved in, there'd be more than enough time.
你提过这回事 是吗
You mentioned something about that, right?
是 两周前
Yeah, two weeks ago.
你不回答让我有点慌
The silence of no answer is getting deafening.
天哪 塔格
Oh, God, Tag.
发生了太多事 你懂吗
So much has happened, you know?
我懂 我们挺过来了
I know and we've gotten through that.
我只是 我想进展慢一点 让自己确定
I just... I want to move slowly and feel sure.
对我们
About us?
对我自己
About me.
我觉得我们进展够慢了 我对一切都很确定
I think we have moved slowly, and I am sure about it all.
卡萝 我是个好人
Look, I'm a good guy, Carol.
我爱你
And I love you.
如果你对我们的关系还有疑虑
If you have a problem with us being together,
我希望你能打消它
I need you to deal with it.
咚 咚 咚
Knock, knock.
是帕特里克吗
Was that Patrick?
保险起见 刘易斯医生嘱咐他...
Yeah. As a precaution, Dr. Lewis has asked him...
...在他爸爸来之前 先坐轮椅
...to sit in a wheelchair until his father gets here.
以防万一
Some precaution.
琳达·法雷尔 还是没见到她 罗斯医生
Linda Farrell. Still haven't seen her. Dr. Ross
杰瑞 你喜欢你的工作吗
Jerry, do you like your job?
无论我多喜欢
However, when I do,
也不能你去哪里 我都能知道你的下落
I'll certainly track you down no matter where you are.
不早了的早上好
Well, and a good late morning to you.
我车出了点问题
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表