剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Hopefully the antibiotics will turn that around.
上一次 医生让他戴上了呼吸机
The last time the doctor's put him on a ventilator.
如果他的血气没有好转 我们可能也要这么做
We may have to do that if his blood gases don't improve.
你们什么时候才会知道结果
When will you know?
我们会在大约一小时后检查
We'll check in an hour or so.
他很喜欢音律
He likes rhythm.
发病前 他正在上小号♥课
Before the accident, he was taking trumpet lessons.
他就用这个节拍器练习
He used the metronome to practice.
他应该不记得了
I don't think he remembers.
孩子曾受过很大的打击
Kid had a hell of a bat.
如果他醒来没看见这张照片
Now if that picture isn't there when he wakes up,
他就会难过
he gets this look.
发生什么了
What happened?
他骑着自行车去上学 一个八十五岁的老人
He's riding his bike to school, an 85-year-old man...
在街对面向本招手
waves Ben across the street...
他就把刹车和油门搞混了
then gets confused between the brake and the accelerator.
是这样的
Look...
我要参加个求职面试
I got a job interview.
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
我有个儿子
I have a son.
-多大了 -八岁
- How old? - He's eight.
花样年华啊
That's a nice age.
好了 黛比 就像我们经常说的
Okay, Deb. As we say around here quite often,
"带上手套 深入进去"
"Glove up and dig in."
卡特 那不是你的工作吗
Carter, isn't that your job?
黛比总得学习吧
Deb's gotta learn.
我到底要找什么
Exactly what am I looking for?
梗阻 包块 任何不寻常的东西
Obstructions, masses, anything out of the ordinary.
但我没有可以对比的东西啊
But I don't have anything to compare it to.
你很快就有了
You will soon.
豪尔赫先生 能请你转过身来吗
Mr. Jorge, could you turn on your side, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
他似乎有点紧张
Well, he seems a little tense.
让他看看谁才是老大
Show him who's boss.
对不起
Sorry.
圣玛丽亚
Santa Maria!
怎么样了 黛比
How's it going in there, Deb?
我卡住了
I'm stuck.
-黛比 -是的
- Deb? - Yes?
你用润滑剂了吗
Did you use any lubricant?
我应该用吗
Was I supposed to?
呼吸
Breathe.
发烧38.3度
Fever's 101.
你的医生说过你有心脏杂音吗
Have any of your doctors ever told you you have a heart murmur?
应该没有
I don't think so.
不过我可以看看我的本子
I could check my book, though.
最近咳嗽吗
Have you had a cough lately?
是的
Yes.
咳嗽带痰 内部有痰吗
Loose cough, bringing up sputum?
是的
Yes.
什么颜色
What color?
有点
Sort of a...
硫黄色中有混点橘黄色
sulphur yellow with saffron mixed in.
就像这些瓷砖
Kind of like these tiles here.
但更多的是黄... 我想是黄褐色
But more of a yellow... These are more yellow-beige, I do suppose.
阿兰喜欢颜色
Alan's into colors.
明白了
I see.
阿兰 我想做一些检查 做个胸透
Alan, I want to run some tests, do a chest x-ray.
-好的 你小时候有红头发吗 -不是
- All right. Did you have red hair as a child? - No.
我以为我看见你头发有一抹黄褐色
I thought I saw a touch of russet in your hair.
多半是中午的番茄酱
It was probably ketchup from lunch.
泽登博格下周都在底特律参加一个系列讲座
Zeidenberg's going to a lecture series in Detroit all next week.
你想替他吗
You want to cover for him?
好的
Sure.
你要接手所有的日常安排
You have to take over all the scheduling,
风险管理 交♥班♥报告
risk management, shift reports...
没问题 这对我之后当外科总住院医生
No problem. It'll be good training
很有帮助
for when I'm chief surgical resident.
我就喜欢你这样 皮特
That's what I like about you, Peter.
野心勃勃 傲慢自大 毫不掩饰
naked ambition tempered by arrogance.
本顿医生 你有个紧急电♥话♥
Dr. Benton, you have an emergency phone call.
-你的姐夫 -告诉他我在为手术做准备
- Your brother-in-law. - Tell him I'm scrubbing in for surgery.
他说你母亲失踪了
He said your mother's missing.
去吧 我叫施耐德替你
Go. I'll get Schneider to scrub in.
皮特 去吧 那是你母亲
Peter, go. It's your mother.
好 我会及时回来参加今天下午的嗜铬细胞瘤
Okay, I'll be back this afternoon in time for the PHEO.
请稍等
Hold on.
刘易斯医生 那个去妇产科的
Dr. Lewis, you took care of Miss Callahan,
卡拉汉小姐 是你的病人吗
who went up to OB, right?
楼上的贝尔纳迪医生找你
Dr. Bernardi, upstairs, for you.
她的病历还在吗
Her chart still around?
我是刘易斯医生
This is Dr. Lewis.
是的 我们给她开了 谢谢
Yeah. We gave her... thanks,
硫酸镁 一个6克的大丸药
magnesium sulfate, a six-gram bolus.
就在我们把她交给你之前
Right before we sent her to you.
没关系
Yeah, no problem.
提米 知道为什么马克会签这张病历吗
Hey, Timmy. Any idea why Mark signed this chart?
-格林在哪里 -检查四室
- Where's Greene? - Exam Room 4.
那里面至少有100个
There must be at least 100 of them in there.
-在移♥动♥吗 -基本没有
- Are they moving along? - Not really.
-这要花多长时间 -你要问豪尔赫了
- How long is this gonna take? - You'll have to ask Jorge that.
你为什么要在我的病历上签字
Why are you cosigning my charts?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
为什么我今天看的每个病历都有你的签名
Every charts I worked on today have your signature on it. Why?
摩根斯坦说的
Morgenstern told me to.
你觉得我不能胜任吗
You think I am incompetent?
你觉得你需要监督我做的每一个决定吗
You think you need to oversee every decisions I make?
-当然不是 -你跟有摩根斯坦说这句话吗
- No. Of course not. - Did you tell Morgenstern that?
他没问我的意见 就叫我做
He didn't ask my opinion. He just told me to do it.
为什么你不为我说几句话
Why didn't you stand up for me?
你貌似忘记有个病人死了 苏珊 你的病人
You seem to forget that a patient died, Susan. Your patient.
我知道这可能发生在我们任何人身上
I know it could've happened to any of us,
但它发生在了你身上
but it happened to you.
然后现在有官司和调查
And now there's a lawsuit and an inquiry.
又因为我是总住院医师 我也有责任了
And because I'm chief resident, it become my problem too.
所以如果摩根斯坦要我签你的病历
So if Morgenstern wants me to cosign your charts,
我就会签
I'm gonna do it.
你知道他今天要跟我说什么 对吧
You knew what he was gonna say to me today, didn't you?
-是的 -你们谈论过我
- Yes. - You talked about me.
我和摩根斯坦谈过每一位住院医生
I have conversation with Morgenstern about every resident.
-你说了什么 -我告诉他凯森难为你
- What'd you say? - I told him that Kayson gives you a hard time.
-还有呢 -还有他对你的控制导致这件事发生
- And? - And the way he rides you, it's no wonder this happened.
-还有呢 -当你与本顿和凯森这样固执的人
- And? - And when you go head-to-head with strong-willed guys
正锋相对时 你就会让步
like Benton and Kayson... you tend to back down.
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
本 你感觉怎么样
Hey, Ben. How are you?
明白了
I got it.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross.
温蒂 看看谁醒了
Hey, Wendy, look who's up.
氧饱和度下降 为保险起见给他接上呼吸机
O-2 sat's falling. Be safe to get him on a ventilator.
你最好看看这个
You better look at this.
"无需抢救"
"Do not resuscitate"?
他父亲签的吗
His father did this?
温蒂 给蒙肯斯先生注射每分钟350毫克的多巴胺
Wendy, give Mr. Menkens 350 milligrams a minute of dopamine.
你是说微克吧
I think you mean micrograms.
-我就是这样说的 不是吗 -不是
- That's what I said, isn't it? - No.
-乌巴尔多的T细胞回来了吗 -没 实验室满了
- Have Ubaldo's T cells come back yet? - Not yet. Lab's backed up.
别再让我在看见这个脏东西
Get this little smidge out of my face.
-他怎么了 -关我屁事
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表