剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
My grandfather grew up on West Haddon Avenue.
科尔特斯街
Cortez Street.
真是意想不到
What do you know about that?
或许我们是表亲还是什么亲戚 是吧
Maybe we're cousins or something, huh?
加内特先生
Hey, Mr. Kinnett.
加内特先生
Mr. Kinnett?
-麻醉生效了吗 -生效了
- Has the anesthesia taken hold? - He's out.
扶他起来
Okay, up you go.
收到 他怎么把胳膊弄脱臼的
Got it. How'd he dislocate his shoulder?
滑水事故
Water-skiing accident.
他还爱着你
He's still in love with you.
道格吗 他就是个小孩 得不到的永远在骚动
Doug? He's a little kid. He always wants what he can't have.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
-我们再住在一起吧 -什么
- Let's move in together again. - What?
已经五个月了
It's been five months.
完事
Got it.
我还有不止一间空房♥间
I still have more than an enough room.
-我新买♥♥了个沙发 -那我们就住你那
- I just got a new couch. - So we'll stay at your place.
好了 我们把他送去拍个复位后X光片
Okay, let's get him to X-ray for a postreduction film.
至少考虑一下 好吗
And at least think about it, okay?
好的
OK.
他看起来人很好
He seems really nice.
确实是
He is.
因为那个道格吗
Is it that Doug?
不 我自己的原因
No, it's me.
他说不是他
He says it wasn't him
他不知道卡尼莎在哪拿的可♥卡♥因♥
that he doesn't know where Kanesha got cocaine.
然后你就信了吗
And you believe him?
-你打给警♥察♥了吗 -为什么呢
- Did you call the police? - What for?
因为他犯了危害儿童罪
Child endangerment.
他是中产阶层 有自己的房♥子 也有工作
He's middle class, he owns a home, he has a job.
我手头有住在车里的家庭
I've got families living out of Buicks.
他可能是可♥卡♥因♥毒贩
He could be a coke dealer.
儿童家庭服务部会跟进上门调查几次的
The department will follow up with a few visits.
如果发现问题 我们会带走孩子
If anything seems wrong, we'll pull the kids.
我觉得她没准备好之前不会让她出院
I'm not releasing her until I think she's ready.
那是你的特权 医生
That's your prerogative, doctor.
"他看了又看 在那里他什么都看不到
"He looked and he looked. He could see nothing there...
霍顿与无名氏
除了空气中漂浮的一粒灰尘"
...but a small speck of dust blowing past through the air."
瑞秋
Hey, Rachel.
-你在读什么呢 -一本书
- What are you reading? - A book.
-《霍顿与无名氏》 -我记得那个故事
- Horton Hears a Who! - Oh, I remember that one.
继续读
Keep going.
好的 我说 霍顿喃喃自语道
OK. I say! murmured Horton.
我从未听说过
I've never heard tell of
一粒灰尘竟然能说话
a speck of dust that is able to yell.
你知道我怎么想的吗
So you know what I think?
好吧 我觉得肯定有人
Right, I think that there must be
在那一小粒灰尘上面
someone on top of that small speck of dust.
一种非常小的生物
Some sort of a creature of very small size...
小到大象的眼睛根本看不见
...too small to be seen by an elephant's eyes.
一些可怜的小人们正瑟瑟发抖
Some poor little person who's shaking with fear...
害怕自己被吹入水池中 毕竟他没法掌控方向
...that he'll blow in the pool. He has no way to steer!
我必须去救他 因为毕竟
I'll just have to save him because after all...
不论他长的多小 总归是一条命
...a person's a person no matter how small.
挂失你的信♥用♥卡♥吧
So cancel your credit card.
如果我挂失后她用了 他们会逮捕她
If I report it stolen and she trys to use it, they'll arrest her.
那样不好吗
Would that be so bad?
上次克洛伊搬来跟我一起住 待了好几个月
The last time Chloe moved in with me, she stayed for months.
-你本可以拒绝她的 -我试过了
- Well, you could have told her no. - I tried to.
但她是我姐姐 我关心她
But she's...she's my sister and I care about her.
我不清楚 她似乎每年都变得更糟糕
I don't know. Every year she seems to get worse.
-你会跟她谈谈吗 -说什么
- Would you talk to her? - And say what?
随便说 观察她就行 告诉我你怎么想的
Anything, just observe her. Let me know what you think.
我可以推荐你个人
Well, I could recommend someone.
我们试过了 她不会去的
We tried, she won't go.
我会向她介绍你是我男友 她就不会发现了
I'll introduce you as my boyfriend, and she'll never know.
你的男朋友 我是吗
Your boyfriend, is that what I am?
这是我的姐姐 迪夫
This is my sister, Div.
听着 这是个
Look, it's a bad...
-这是个坏主意 -为什么
- It's a bad idea. - Why?
如果她问我做什么的呢 你想我骗她吗
What if she asks me what I do? You want me to lie to her?
你说对了
Damn right.
如果我要说一些你不想听的事情呢
What if I have to tell you something you don't want to hear?
-比如什么 -我不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
比如你们的鲍勃叔叔在她小时候猥亵过她
Like your Uncle Bob molested her as a child.
我们没有鲍勃叔叔
We don't have an Uncle Bob.
对不起 但这就是个坏主意
I'm sorry, but this is just an awful idea.
我不会被你说服的
And I'm not gonna allow you to talk me into it.
给动物喂食的时间到了
Time to feed the animals.
-所以你不会帮她吗 -不会
- So you're not gonna help her? - No, no, I'm not.
好吧
Fine.
我自己去
I'll do it on my own.
他都心搏骤停了 你想要怎么样
He went into asystole. What do you expect.
但你无法预料那点
But you can't anticipate that.
-你当然可以 -不 不是...
- Sure, you can. - No, not...
-回头见 -好吧
- I'll see you around. - Yeah, sure.
那个男孩怎么样
How is the boy?
他还在手术中
He's in surgery.
他会好起来吗
Is he going to be okay?
伊凡 他活不了了
No, Ivan, he's not.
我当时很害怕
I was very scared.
我留下来
I stay.
看看他怎么样 好吗
See how he do. Okay?
听着 伊凡
Look, Ivan...
好 好
Yeah. Yeah.
我一会儿来找你
I'll find you later.
好的
Good.
好 我在这里等
Good. I wait here.
我就在这里等
I wait right here.
瑞秋想和卡尼莎告别
Rachel just wanted to say goodbye to Kanesha.
汤米终于现身吗
Tommy finally show up?
是的 他刚从机场打来电♥话♥ 在路上了
Yeah. He just called from O'Hare. He's on his way in.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她睡着了 瑞秋
She's sleeping, Rachel.
你还打算留她住院吗
You still planning on admitting her?
住多久呢 道格
For how long, Doug?
我不知道
I don't know.
-她今晚可以回家 -她不行
- She could go home tonight. - No, she can't.
她可以跟你一起住 爸爸
She could live with you, Daddy.
卡尼莎有她自己的家人 瑞秋
Kanesha's got a family of her own, Rach.
但她没有妈妈
But she doesn't have a mom.
是的 她没有
No, she doesn't.
当我们去米拉奇时 你会很孤单
And you'll be lonely when we have to go Millakey.
是密尔沃基
Milwaukee.
没有妈妈真可怜
It's hard not to have a mom.
是的
Yeah, it is.
很多家庭都是这样
Lots of families are that way.
有些家庭只有妈妈 有些只有爸爸
Some families just have moms, some just have dads.
但生活也照样过
But it works out okay.
道格 七号♥诊室
Doug, I need you in 7.
-有个孩子腹痛 -好的
- A kid with a bellyache. - Okay.
亲爱的 你能待在这里等我回来吗
Listen, sweetheart, will you stay here till I get back?
我不想她独自醒来
I don't want her to wake up alone.
-好的 爸爸呢 -好的
- Okay, dad? - Sure.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
卡萝
Hey, Carol!
-我很忙 道格 -泰格拉里和我聊了一会儿
- I'm in a hurry, Doug. - Taglieri and I had a little talk.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表