剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
get him down here right away.
-给她找间安静的病房♥ -瑞吉娜
- Let's give her a nice quiet room - Regina.
让她服用五单位维生素H
and five of vitamin H.
好的
Ok.
那是氟哌啶醇[镇定剂] 它也可以探测缩写词
That's Haldol! This detects abbreviations.
真是像进了动物园
What a zoo!
史蒂夫 你来了真好
Steve, glad you are here.
不如你带那位警♥察♥
Why don't you take the officer
去那间帮你缝针的缝合室
up to the sutural we gave to you stitches.
我从实习之后就没做过缝合
I haven't done stitches since I was a intern.
就像骑自行车一样
It's like riding a bike.
我六岁后就没骑过车了
I haven't done that since I was 6.
我是安吉拉·希克斯
I'm Angela Hicks.
你好 我是罗斯医生
Hey, hi. I'm Dr. Ross.
为何不拿个便盆呢
Listen, why don't you take a bedpan detail here?
尽管看起来不怎么样 但却很必要
It's not glamorous, but very necessary.
我是希克斯医生 急诊室的新主治医师
That's Dr. Hicks. I'm the new attending ER physician.
那你就不需要这些了
Well, you won't be needing these then.
我不想活了 为什么你们还要救我
I don't want this life! Why you give me this life?!
脉搏在下降
Pulse is falling.
坏消息 血二氧化碳分压62 血氧分压60
Bad news. PCO-2's 62. PO-2, 60.
对他进行应急插管
All right, let's crash intubate him.
去拿司可林 巴夫龙和咪达锉伦
Get the sux, Pavulon and Versed.
-大家动作快点 -按稳了 穆奇 按稳他
- Let's move, people. - Hold tight, Mookie. Hold him tight.
拜托 伙计 冷静点 有我在呢
Come on, man. Calm down. Right? I got you.
本
B!
德克斯特
Dexter?
-本 -老天 我认识他
- B! - Oh god, I know him,
是我邻居 开始吧
from the neighborhood. Let's move!
别在我面前逞英雄 本
Don't do no Indiana Jones on me, B!
先用咪达锉伦
Versed first?
2毫克 然后用司可林
Two milligrams, then succinylcholine.
德克斯 听我说 听话
Dex, listen to me, baby. Listen to me.
德克斯 别怕 撑住
Dex, I got you, okay? Come on.
别怕 好吗 别怕
I got you, okay? I got you.
有人能签一下我的考勤卡吗
Would somebody sign my time card, please?
都八个小时了
It's been 8 hours.
来人让她滚出去
Somebody get her hell out of here.
也拿个吸入管帽来
Get a suction cap too.
-哪里受伤了 -我的胸部
- Where does it hurt? - My chest. My chest!
你撞到方向盘上了吗
Did you hit the steering wheel?
我当时正要点烟
I was trying to light a cigarette.
那是点烟器吗
That's the cigarette lighter?
正是
Ouch!
罗斯医生 那个古巴老头
Dr. Ross, is that old Cuban guy,
拉莫斯是不是该死了
Ramos supposed to be dead?
他十分钟前还好好的
He was fine 10 minutes ago.
他之前抱怨胸口痛 然后就晕过去了
He started complaining chest pains and went out.
现在没有脉搏了
There's no pulse.
该死 让我来 去创伤科二室
Damn it! Let me in. I got it. Trauma 2.
帮帮我
Help, please.
-我刚刚在越野滑雪时摔倒了 -创伤二室
- I just fell cross-country skiing. - Trauma 2!
我去给你拿个冰袋
I'll get you an ice pack.
向前推
Forward!
那我得等多久啊
Just how long will I have to wait?
撑住 拉莫斯先生
Come on, Mr. Ramos!
我在等待室给他打了绿标 他那时看起来不错
I green-tagged him to the waiting room. He seemed fine.
撑住
Come on!
我们去哪
Where're we going?
-创伤二室 -该死
- Trauma 2. - Damn!
撑住啊
Come on.
你看这像骨折吗
Does that look like a fracture to you?
是的 三踝骨折 联♥系♥骨科
Yeah. Trimalleolar. Call Ortho.
如果你在这减掉一块深层真皮
If you throw a deep dermal in there
然后剪掉边 能对得更齐
and trim that edge, it'll line up better.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
食堂吗 急诊室里到处都是饥肠辘辘的人
Dietary? We've got an ER full of hungry people.
该死
Damn.
急诊室
ER.
好的 我会告诉她
Ok, I'll tell her.
卡洛斯 我是诺威尔的琳达
Carlos? Linda from Novell.
我要三十个大份披萨送到郡总医院急诊室
I need 30 large pizzas delivered to County General ER.
我知道在下雪
I know it's snowing.
赶紧送吧 记在我账上
Well, get a move on and charge it to my account.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo!
躲猫猫
Peekaboo!
躲猫猫
Peekaboo!
-医生在哪 -我就是医生 博辛斯基太太
- So where's the doctor? - I am the doctor, Mrs. Bozinsky.
不 我是说专业的医生
No, I mean a "Doctor" doctor.
玛拉 让她好好干活吧
Myra, let her do her job.
你觉得哪里痛 博辛斯基先生
Where are you feeling pain? Mr. Bozinsky
我要哈维·斯坦恩医生立马过来
I want Dr. Harvey Stern called this minute.
也许你待在等待室会更安心些
Perhaps you'd be more comfortable in the waiting room.
博辛斯基太太
Mrs. Bozinsky.
这主意真不错
That's a good one!
你去叫哈维医生 玛拉
You go call Harvey, Myra.
电♥话♥就在前台边上
A pay phone's just past the admit desk.
血压正常 脉搏有点高 120
BP's okay. Pulse is a little high, 120.
我不知道他的毛细管再注
I don't know if his cap refill's
是否正常 做个体♥位♥生命指数
what it should be. Let's do postural vitals.
博辛斯基先生
Mr. Bozinsky,
你确定我按这里你不会疼吗
are you sure when I push here this isn't hurting you?
我会再做一个300毫升快速输液
I'll run another 300cc fluid challenge.
他根本没提腹部有疼痛
He didn't say a word about abdominal pain.
他失血过多了
He bled out.
把音乐关掉
Let's turn off that music!
把那袋血放在血泵上
Put that blood on a pump.
用高剂量肾上腺素 3毫克
Try high-dose epi, 3 milligrams.
-再来一毫克阿托品 -再来一毫克
- Another milligram of atropine? - Another milligram.
他没心跳了
He's flatlined.
让我来 让开 让我来
Let me in there. Come on, move! Let me in there
把他连到外部起搏器上
Let's hook him up to the external pacemaker.
撑住
Come on.
布林克先生 撑住
Mr. Blinker? Hang on.
是那个妻子快生的人
It's the guy whose wife's in labor.
没检测到心跳
Pacer's not capturing.
-把增益开大点 -开到最大了
- Turn up the damn gain! - It's up all the way.
你破开那扇门后找到了什么
After you broke down the door, what did you find?
你比她要高大些对吧
You're bigger than her, right?
那你自己把她背到这来
Well, then carry her in here yourself.
他的妻子把自己锁在了卧室里
Guy's wife locked herself in the bedroom...
往自己嘴里塞了袜子 这样她就不会叫出来
stuck a sock into her mouth so she wouldn't scream.
她真的想在家生孩子
She really wants to have that baby at home.
拜托
Come on.
-有人和他一起来吗 -家人正在路上
- Anybody here with him? - Family's on the way.
瞳孔已经呆滞放大了
Pupils fixed and dilated.
帕特里克找到了圣诞曲磁带
Patrick got into the Christmas tapes.
拜托
Come on!
道格
Doug...
已经30分钟了
...it's been 30 minutes.
宣布死亡吧
Let's call it.
该死 把他错标成了绿色
Damn it! Green-tagged him by mistake.
他是最后一个了 崔先生
He's the last of them. Mr. Thui.
崔
Thui...
崔 崔 崔
Thui. Thui. Thui.
崔先生 我们治疗了你妻子
Oh, Mr. Thui, we took very good care of your wife.
她服用了镇静剂 正在静养
She's been sedated and she's resting comfortably.
我不明白 事故发生时她没跟我在一起
I do not understand. She wasn't in the accident with me.
她当时在家里 我打电♥话♥叫她来接我
She was home. I called her to come pick me up.
等等 什么
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表