剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I don't know the names of any of the others...
但我们以后会知道的 好吗
but we'll find out, okay?
刘易斯医生
Dr. Lewis?
卡特 你认识星座吗
Carter, do you know the names of the constellations?
那是穆厄座
Well, there's Moe.
那边的是拉里座 还有扭扭座
Over there's Larry and that's gotta be Curly.
你还不如我呢
You're worse than I am.
她真可爱
She's adorable.
我接生过那么多个婴儿
I've delivered so many babies...
却从没注意到他们是多么小巧
and I've never realized how little they are.
看她的小手
Look at her hands.
很遗憾你不来急诊室实习了
I'm sorry you're not doing the ER sub-I.
马克跟我说了
Mark told me.
其实 我正想跟你说下这事
Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that.
我的决定可能并不明智
Maybe I made the wrong decision.
如果你想去外科这就没问题
Not if surgery is what you want.
对 没错
Yeah, yeah.
我在想也许我真正想来的是急诊室
I was just thinking that maybe the ER is really what I want.
如果我说自己改变了主意
What do you think Dr. Greene would say
你觉得格林医生会怎么说
if I told him I changed my mind?
我觉得他会说为时已晚
Well I think he'd say it's too late.
他已经把这个位置给加罗了
He's offered it to Garreau.
-她接受了是吗 -应该是
- I suppose she said yes? - I think so.
你怎么了
What was that?
婴儿打嗝吗 对 一个小嗝
A baby burp? Oh yeah, a little one.
看你很困了
You look sleepy.
对 我们应该把你放下
Yeah, we should put you down.
卡萝 呼叫耐兹利马上到创伤一室
Carol, page Netzley to Trauma 1 now!
珍到了的话 告诉珍我会尽快出来
When Jen arrives, tell Jen I'll be out as soon as I can.
莉迪亚 我们有一例肺水肿
Lydia, we've got pulmonary edema.
准备5单位吗♥啡♥
Draw up five of morphines,
挂硝酸甘油点滴 做血气分♥析♥
get a nitroglycerin drip and a blood gas.
马克
Mark?
珍 我有个七岁的病人要不行了
Jen, I've got a 7-year-old crashing.
麻烦你稍等 好吗
Can you please wait? Okay?
不是你想的那样 戴安 戴安 听我说
It's not what you think, Diane. Diane, listen to me.
好了 等等
All right. Now wait.
我希望你听我说
I want you to listen to me.
-我已经听够了 -好了 好了
- I've done that already. - Okay. Okay.
-别这样 -不 你别这样
- Don't do this. - No, don't you do this!
我眼睁睁看着你站在那撒谎
Don't tell me it's not what I think
别跟我说不是我想的那样
when you're standing there lying!
你在说谎
You're lying...
对 没错 我是说了谎
Yes! Oh yes, I am lying!
也许那是因为我对于
Maybe that's because the idea of
我们要同居这件事
you and I moving in together
还没准备好
was something I wasn't ready for.
-你可以说实话 -因为我很害怕
- You could've just said that. - It's because I'm scared.
我很蠢 也很抱歉
And I was stupid and I'm sorry.
-再给我一次机会 -不
- Give me another chance. - No.
-不会再有下次了 -会的
- It won't happen again. - Yes, it will.
别走 戴安
Come on! Diane!
手术要花多长时间
How long will the surgery take?
三个小时多一点
A little over three hours.
你确定现在手术合适吗
Are you sure it's all right to do it now even after all this?
是的 她现在情况很稳定 拉福利夫人
Oh yes, she's quite stable, Ms. Lavly.
相信我 这个手术很常规
Believe me. This procedure is really routine.
乔安妮会没事的
Joanie's gonna be fine.
外科门外的走廊有一间等候室
There's a waiting room just down the hall from Surgery.
谢谢马克 好了
Thanks, Mark. Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
说新娘喜欢引人注目的婚礼
It's a total myth that it's the bride
绝对是谣传
who wants the splashy wedding.
教堂有多大
How big is the church?
对于新郎那边的三千位客人来说太小
Well, it's too small for the 3000 people on the groom's side.
对于我这边的十二个人来说太大
And too big for the 12 people on mine.
他邀请了他见过的每一个人
He invited everyone he ever met.
马可也是 真是场噩梦
So did Mark. It was a nightmare.
他的亲戚把三十公里内的旅店都住满了
His relatives had every motel for 20 miles.
你怎么挺过来的
How did you get through it?
嗑药
Drugs.
-聊什么呢 -婚前忠告
- Hi. What's going on? - Premarital advice.
她跟你说了我想私奔
She telling you about how I wanted to elope,
但她坚持要去巴黎圣母院了吗
but she insisted on Notre Dame?
对 说了
Yeah, right.
抱歉 晚餐的事我很抱歉
Sorry... Sorry about dinner.
你当时有病人 马克
You had a patient, Mark.
她几小时前就应该上去做手术了
She's supposed to go up hours ago,
但出现了其他并发症
but there were complications...
然后常规的
And then the usual...
这种事时不时会发生 你能怎么办
These things happen. What are you gonna do?
时间不早了 我们走吧
It's getting late. We should get going.
快
Come on.
皮特
Peter?
"我们竭尽所能"
"All of our capabilities"...
这句话我不知说过多少次
I've said those words I don't know how many times.
直到今天才听别人对我说
Never actually heard them until today.
我很遗憾 皮特
I'm sorry, Peter.
杰姬 杰姬带孩子们回家了
Jackie... Jackie brought the kids home.
他们还没吃饭
Way past dinnertime.
我告诉她我会留在这里 做善后工作
I told her I'd stay here and, you know, finish up.
你知道吗 我
You know something? I...
我以为自己已经做好了心理准备
I thought I'd be more prepared for this.
没人能为这种事做好准备
No one's prepared.
他们说我们可以明天再来
They said we could come back tomorrow and
为她整理东西 然后
pick up her things. And...you know.
我坐在她身边
I sat beside her.
握着她的手
And I held her hand.
摸着她的脸
I touched her face.
她的皮肤如此柔软
Her skin was so soft.
有那么一瞬间 我在想
And just for a moment, you know, just a second, I guess...
我希望自己能待在这里
I thought I could stay there...
永不离开
forever.
但我不能这么做 对吗
But I can't do that, can I?
我是说
I mean...
我不能拉着她 也不能触碰她
I can't hold her. I can't touch her.
我 我无能为力
I can't... I can't do anything...
没法留住她
to keep her.
小姑娘
Hey, little girl.
画眉鸟在夜深人静时歌♥唱
Blackbird singing in the dead of night.
尽管折翼 仍努力学习飞翔
Take these broken wings and learn to fly.
你的一生
All your life,
就在等待这个时刻的到来
you're only waiting for this moment to arrise.
就在等待这个时刻的到来
you're only waiting for this moment to arrise.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表