剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
It's not so bad. I have to go.
你有没有接触过肺结核病源
Could you have been exposed to tuberculosis?
肺结核
Tuberculosis?
我不懂你说的什么
I don't know what you mean.
你家里还有人也这么咳嗽吗
Does anyone else in your family have this cough?
或者你同事
Anybody you work with?
我不上班 我老公有绿卡 他有工作
I don't work, okay? Mi esposo has green card, he work.
我孩子们还在家里 我该回去了
My children are at home, I need to go.
孩子里有没有生病的
Have any of them been sick?
高烧 盗汗
Fevers? Night sweats?
我女儿 我得回家了
My daughter. I have to go home.
我妈现在正照顾她
Mi madre, she take care of her now.
如果你女儿病了
If your daughter's sick
而你有肺结核 那她需要来检查一下
and you have tuberculosis, we need to see her.
这病有很强的传染性 我不能强迫你留下
It's very contagious. I can't make you stay, Mrs. Salazar.
但是我强烈建议你做这些检查
But I would strongly advise you to take these tests.
听我的 好吗
No questions asked, okay?
好吧 那我多留一会儿
Okay, I stay a little bit.
她在担心什么呢
What's she so afraid of?
她可能是非法移♥民♥ 不想被输入系统
She's probably illegal. She doesn't want to be put into the system.
莉迪亚 把萨拉查太太送到隔离病房♥
Lydia? We gotta get Mrs Salazar into an isolation room.
她要做胸透 抗酸染色和痰培养
She needs a Chest X-ray, acid-fast stain and sputum culture.
-卡特 给她找个口罩 -好的
- Carter, try and find her a mask. - Sure.
雪莉 你离我远点好吗
I want you to stay away from me, Shirley.
你差点杀了穆奇先生
You could've killed Mr Munchy.
是你的错 萨利 是你说路上没东西
It was your fault, Sari. You said the road was clear.
我没说路会一直这样啊
Didn't say it would stay that way.
我让你加油门
I told you to step on it.
那时加速一点都不安全
It's not safe to speed.
你的速度只有每小时五英里[八公里]
You were going five miles an hour!
闭嘴吧 都是你的错
Shut up! This is all your fault!
两姐妹 驾驶过慢导致车祸
Two sisters. Slow-moving MVA.
一个鼻子破了 一个头疼头晕
One with a nose lac, the other dizzy with headache.
她们彼此才是对方最大的危险
The only danger they're in is from each other.
谢谢
Thanks.
来人救命啊
Somebody, help! Please, please!
-心动过速 -心率200
- Narrow complex tachycardia. - Rate 200.
立即输液输氧
Start a line and give O-2.
温蒂 推个带小儿电击板的急救车过来
Wendy, Get the crash cart with pediatric paddle, now!
天哪 这是怎么了
My God! What's happening?
请您先别影响我们工作
You're gonna have to stay back right now!
-血压70/50 -准备一些腺苷
- BP's 70 over 50. - Give me some adenosine.
珍尼特来配合我一下 含住大拇指吹气
Janette, you have to help me out. Blow on your thumb.
使劲吹
Blow on it really hard.
-2毫克腺苷 -3毫克 静脉推注
- Two milligrams of adenosine? - Three, IV push.
-没有血压了 -也没有脉搏了
- There's no BP. - I can't feel a pulse.
她晕过去了 设定50焦耳 按下同步开关
She's out. Set it on 50. Hit the synch switch.
调高氧气量 15升
Turn up the O-2, 15 liters.
后退
Stand back.
她有室颤 关掉同步 加到100焦耳
She's in V-fib. Turn off the synch and charge to 100 joules.
-离手 -离手
- Clear? - Clear.
-血压有了 100/60 -心率正常
- I get a BP. 100 over 60. - Normal sinus rhythm.
-脉搏正常 -她没事了
- Pulse bounding. - It means she's okay.
欢迎回来 小姑娘
Welcome back, kiddo.
你会好起来的 你妈妈在这呢
You're gonna be okay. Your mom's right here.
没事了
You're fine.
A-R-Q-P-T-X
A-R-Q-P-T-X
全都不对
That was completely wrong.
你戴上眼镜再看看这一行
Why don't you try the same line with your glasses?
好
Oh, yes.
开始
Here we go.
N-T-O-A
N-T-O-A
W-R
W-R
该死 雪莉 我什么都看不见了
Damn it, Shirley. I can't see squat.
我非宰了你不可
I'm gonna kill you.
我们一起生活了五十年了
We've lived together for 50 years
我还活着呢
and I'm not dead yet.
你就会吹牛
You're a bully!
现在我瞎了你开心了
Now I'm blind. Are you happy?
女士们 配合下
Ladies, please.
-她可不是淑女 -别动
- She's no lady. - Hold still.
我担心你的视力和头疼问题
I'm concerned about your vision and your headache.
我们需要给你的头部做个CT
We need to get a CAT scan of your head.
哪副眼镜是你的
Which glasses are yours?
我不知道啊 我又看不见
How should I know? I can't see.
那你试试这副
Why don't you try these?
给
Here.
我以为你没这么年轻
I thought you'd be older.
-小伙子 -马上就好
- Young man... - Just one second.
卡特 给你的工作记录上加了个内容
Carter. Got a procedure for your book.
-盆腔问题 -我已经看过够多盆腔了
- Pelvic. - I already have a ton of pelvics.
女士点名找你
Lady asked for you personally.
我好渴 给我点水 谢谢
I'm so thirsty. Some water, please.
给
There you go.
珍尼特得的是室上性心动过速
So Janette has supraventricular tachycardia.
就像她心脏里有短路的地方
Like a short circuit in her heart.
所以她要转到心脏内科
So she needs to be admitted into Cardiology.
社会服务机构的人会来
Someone from Social Services will come down here
帮你申请医疗补助
help you apply for Medicaid.
你女儿不会有事的 莱恩太太
Your daughter's gonna be fine, Mrs Ryan.
没事的
Just fine.
-去吃午饭吗 -去
- Lunch later? - Yeah, sure.
-蘑菇医生 自助餐厅还是自动贩卖♥♥机 -都行
- Doc Magoo's, Cafeteria or the vending machines? - Doesn't matter.
疯狂威利想让你去看下三室的女士
Wild Willie wants you to see the lady in Three.
你还没跟他说吗
Have you talked to him yet?
没有 也不打算说
No. Don't plan to.
为什么 有什么担心的
Why? What's the loose?
她怀孕八个月了
She's in her 8th month.
说有胃绞痛和尿频
Complaining stomach cramps, frequent urination.
你来接吧
Why don't you take it?
为什么
Why?
因为我让你接
Because I asked you to.
我们在什么地方见过吗
Do I know you from someplace?
没有
No.
那你为什么点名要我看病
Why did you ask to see me?
你看过我的朋友芭芭拉
You treated my friend Barbara.
她推荐的你
She recommended you.
其实我没有痉挛
The truth is I don't really have cramps.
那你来这干吗 布鲁姆太太
Why are you here, Mrs Blum?
芭芭拉备孕好多年了
Barbara has been trying to have a baby for years.
我的意思是他们夫妻试过所有方法了
I mean they have tried everything.
上月她来看痉挛
Last month she came in with cramps
你给她做的检查
and you examined her.
然后第二周 她就怀孕了
And the very next week she got pregnant.
你觉得这和我有关系
You think I have something to do with that?
芭芭拉显然觉得有
Barbara certainly does, I mean.
她知道我和丹正努力想要宝宝的时候 她说
When I told her that Dan and I we were trying she said,
去看卡特医生吧
"Go and see that Dr. Carter.
他有魔力
He's got the magic touch!"
格林医生
Dr. Greene?
那个孕妇安排的是你来检查
Your name's on the board for that pregnant woman.
为什么是刘易斯医生在给她检查
Why is Dr. Lewis with her?
我给她的
I gave it to her.
我知道了
I see.
我知道有一个产妇在你给接生的时候去世了
I understand you lost a mother during delivery.
朱迪·奥布莱恩 子痫前期 失血过多而死
Jodi O' Brien. Preeclampsia. She bled out.
我希望你能在今天的讨论会上分享一下这个病例
I'd like you to present it at the case conference today.
今天
Today?
两点
Two o'clock.
我需要时间做准备
I need time to prepare.
你不需要 发生了什么你都清楚
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表