剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Sure, whatever.
让她走吧
Let her go.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton.
听说你对今晚换班的事情很焦虑
I understand you're anxious to change your shift tonight.
并不焦虑
Not anxious.
但我希望能找人替我一下
But I was hoping to find someone to cover for me.
最近你总是换班
Well, it's happened a lot lately.
-就几次吧 -四次了 我查过
- A couple of times, yeah. - Four times. I checked.
皮特 我们不禁止换班
Peter, it's not forbidden to swap shifts,
但也不鼓励
but we don't wanna encourage it.
-希克斯医生 我 -不 让我说完
- Look, Dr. Hicks, l... - No, let me finish.
摩根斯坦医生和我
Dr. Morgenstern and I have spent a
花了大量时间来排班
great deal of time with the schedule
我们试图让每位住院医师
and been trying to provide every resident
都能有全面的工作经验
with a well-rounded work experience.
如果你换班 就打乱了平衡
If you swap shifts, you upset the balance.
皮特 二床有两位腹痛的女患者在等你
Peter, you've got two women with abdominal pain in curtain 2.
我的
My...
我母亲病了
My mother's been ill.
生活到处都是坎坷
It's always difficult.
但如果你母亲逐日恶化的身体状况
But if your mother's declining health
变成了你住院医生期间的阻碍
becomes an impediment in your completing your residency
你或许该考虑中断休息一下
you may want to consider taking a hiatus.
-皮特 -他马上就去
- Peter? - He'll be right there.
这很常见 你是名出色的医生
It's not uncommon. You're an excellent doctor.
事与愿违
These things happen.
你可以明年再参与这个项目
You can rejoin the program next year.
没必要
That won't be necessary.
-那我们说清楚了吧 -是的
- So we understand each other? - Yeah.
很好
Good.
皮特 等你等得花都谢了
Sometime this century, Peter?
她们是姐妹俩
They're sisters.
她们吃了什么之后就突发腹痛
They got some sort of abdominal seizure from something they ate.
收缩压50 测不到舒张压 我觉得它们坏了
Bp's 50 over nothing! I think they're crashing.
见鬼 这怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with them?
我身体不受控制地抽搐
I can't stop twitching.
她们的血压在飞速增长
Their bp's racing!
天啊
Oh my god.
医生 我停不下来
Doctor, I can't stop!
卡特 压住她
Carter, hold her down.
医生 拜托帮帮我
Doctor, please, help me.
卡特 我让你压住她
Carter, I said hold her down!
生日快乐 皮特
Happy birthday, Peter.
生日快乐 本顿医生
Happy birthday, Dr. B.
急救员带来一名婴儿 从二楼窗户跌落
Paramedics brought in a baby. Fell out of a second-story window.
我需要你
I need you.
她失去知觉了 皮肤温暖干燥
She's unresponsive. Skin's warm and dry.
不能静脉注射
Couldn't get an IV going.
便携式X光机 拍颈椎
Cross-table and c-spine of the neck.
儿童重症监护室有床位吗
We have any beds in PICU?
查血型 交叉配血两单位
B type and cross two units.
做个头部CT
Get a head CT.
-你是她父亲吗 -是的
- You the father? - Yeah.
怎么回事
How'd this happen?
她从阳台掉下去了
She fell off our balcony.
多高 她从多高掉下去
How far? How far did she fall?
大概五米
Maybe 15 feet onto the driveway.
脉搏很强烈
Pulse is strong.
没有肠音 做一下腹部CT
We get no bowel sounds. Let's get an abdominal CT.
-让本顿过来 -活动四肢到痛感
- Get Benton in here! - Moves all extremities to pain.
腹部柔软 骨盆稳定
Abdominal soft. Pelvis is stable.
孩子受苦了
Tough day to be a kid.
我讨厌这里
I hate it.
-那个教堂很漂亮 -那是陵墓
- That is a beautiful church. - It's a mausoleum.
多年来我家人一直都在这里结婚
My family's been coming here for years.
我们为什么不租一个士兵球场 这样就能少请点人
Why don't we just rent soldier field. We can invite fewer guests.
没必要把人请满
We don't have to fill it up.
贝丝在这结婚的 体验极好
Beth got married there. It was lovely.
你姐姐 挺好 或许我还可以借她的婚纱
Your sister, great. Maybe I can borrow her wedding dress too.
塔格 我讨厌这里 这个理由还不够吗
Look, Tag, you know what? I hate it, okay? Isn't that enough?
行 可以
Sure. Fine.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很累 为了塔蒂阿娜我熬了一整夜
I'm tired. I was up all night with Tatiana.
我很担心她
I'm worried about her.
我一直在想 或许我可以再多帮她一点
I was thinking that maybe I could do more to help her.
我一直在考虑
I was thinking
或许我们可以收养她
maybe we could adopt her.
你想收养一个艾滋病孩子吗
You want to adopt a kid with AIDS?
她没人照顾 也不会说英语
She doesn't have anybody, she doesn't speak the language.
完全孤身一人
She's completely alone.
病毒到晚期什么阶段了
How advanced is the virus?
她所剩时间不多了
She doesn't have long.
-多久 一个月 一年 -有区别吗
- What? A month? A year? - What difference does it make?
我们会看着这孩子死去 或许要好几年
We could be watching the child die for years.
而你为什么非要现在做这件事
Why do you have to do this now,
离婚礼只有三个月了 为什么
three months before the wedding? Why?
因为她现在需要我们
Because she needs us now.
如果我不接受 你会觉得我是坏人吗
So if I don't want to do this, does it make me a bad person?
不会
No.
我得回医院了
I have to get back to the hospital.
卡特 我一直在说今天不是我生日
Carter, I keep telling you it isn't my birthday, all right?
不不不 我听到你讲电♥话♥了
No, no. I heard you on the phone.
我在谈论我母亲的生日
I was talking about my mother's birthday.
生日快乐 本顿医生
Happy birthday, Dr. B!
玛丽
Mary.
马克 瑞内怎么样了
Hey, Mark, what happened with Rene?
回家了 她父亲给她签字离院了
Gone home. Her dad signed her out.
一号♥房♥排除心肌梗死的可能了
I've got this rule out MI in 1.
今天是他结婚60周年纪念日
Today is his 60th wedding anniversary.
60年吗 我最高记录60周
Sixty? My record's sixty weeks.
-我觉得我不会再结婚了 -不 你会的
- I don't think I'll ever get married. - Yes, you will.
我不清楚 我知道的所有婚姻都很坎坷
I don't know. All the marriages I know are pretty rocky.
真是谢谢你
Well, thank you very much.
杰瑞 我需要奥兰的病历
Jerry, I need the Olan chart.
四号♥房♥车祸事故的检查结果在哪里
Where the hell are the lab results from the MVA in 4?
-我吃了 -我需要他们
- I ate them. - well, I need them.
你的姐姐打电♥话♥了
Your sister called.
两次
Twice.
皮特 又来一个车祸伤者
Peter, another MVA coming in.
-多久到 -六分钟
- How long? - Six minutes.
听起很糟糕
Sounds pretty bad.
急症室
ER.
好的
Sure.
打扰一下 罗斯医生今天上班吗
Excuse me. Is Dr. Ross working today?
他有个病人
He's with a patient.
你能告诉他我在找他吗
Could you please tell him I'm looking for him?
我叫戴安·利兹
Diane Leeds.
抱歉 会晚一点
Yeah, sorry. It's gonna be a little bit later than that.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
-支票没有跳票吧 -不会跳票吧
- The check didn't bounce, did it? - It isn't going to, is it?
我只是还没来得及去存钱
I just haven't had time to make a deposit.
我明天一早就去存 好吗
I'll take care of it first thing in the morning, alright?
没关系 我想问问能不能坐你的车
That's fine. Look, I was hoping to catch a
去参加今晚的生日派对
ride to the birthday party tonight.
她邀请了我 能搭个车吗
She invited me, and I'd like to go if you can give me a lift.
你的车在哪里
Where's your car?
在修理厂
In the shop.
我丈夫会在派对结束时接我
My husband can pick me up afterwards.
我不知道你结婚了
I didn't know you were married.
我坐诊时就会摘下来
I take it off when I work with patients.
生日快乐 皮特
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表