剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
just make sure you don't have any serious injuries, okay?
卡特 检查一下头
Carter, take a look at the head.
这检查一点都不疼
This isn't gonna hurt a bit.
好的 你这觉得疼吗 女士
Okay. Do you feel any pain here, ma'am?
不疼
No.
很好 那这里呢
Okay. What about here?
不疼
No.
耳道里有一点血 不好意思打断你了
A little blood in the canals. Excuse me.
这里有一处深度撕裂伤 大约10厘米
We've got a deep lac here. About 10 centimeters.
别担心 不会留疤的
Don't worry. There won't be much scarring.
腹部右侧有贯穿伤
Penetrating lac on the right side.
女士 我们得脱下你的衣服 卡特
Ma'am, we're gonna have to remove your clothes. Carter.
好的 麻烦你侧身躺着
Okay, if you could just turn on your side, please.
很好
Okay.
下背部应该没有问题
Lower back looks good.
上背部也没有问题 有几处擦伤
Upper back looks good. A few scratches.
左侧肩胛骨有挫伤 椎肋没有...
Contusion to the left scapula, no costa vertebralis...
本顿医生
Dr. Benton?
这边似乎有点新情况
We seem to have a new piece of information here.
表皮的瘀伤沿着...
With superficial bruises along the co...
尾骨分布
Coccyx.
能麻烦给我一件罩衣吗
Could somebody please get me a gown?
-卡尔顿先生 -叫我小姐
- Mr. Carleton... - I go by "Miss."
送来重创病人了 车祸事故 三个都是危重
Big trauma coming. MVA, 3 people, all critical.
好吧 卡特 带她去隔壁缝合好
Alright, Carter, take her next door and sew her up.
好的 我自己来吗
Huh, Ok. By myself?
高速路车祸 一辆车上有两名男性未成年
High-speed collision. Two teenager males in one car.
两人都系了安全带 从车里甩了出去
Both found restrained thrown from the vehicle,
这个已经无意识了 突发心脏病
this one is unconscious. Massive heart attack.
-生命体征 -没有体征 像快死了一样
- Vitals? - No vitals. Looks like a loser.
道格 我们需要你的帮忙
Doug, we need your help!
病人什么情况
What do we got?
-亲爱的 说吧 -外伤性心脏骤停
- Honey, talk to me. - Traumatic full arrest.
-第二个来了 -把道都让开
- Here comes the second one. - Clear the way!
他还有意识
He's conscious.
右侧股骨骨折 血压90/60
Broken right femur, pressure 90 over 60.
脉搏110 我们走
Pulse 110. Let's go.
-打电♥话♥给骨科 -好疼
- Someone call Ortho. - It hurts!
-哪里疼 -肚子疼
- Where does it hurt? - My guts.
-什么情况 -高速路上闯红灯
- What happened? - Ran a red in high-speed,
撞了个22岁的姑娘
hit a 22-year-old girl.
-他是司机 -不知道 车主名是...
- He the driver? - Don't know. Car belonged to...
拉里·帕克斯
...Larry Parks.
-你是拉里·帕克斯吗 -不 我是安迪
- Are you Larry Parks? - No, Andy.
-一定是那女孩 -不是她
- That must be the girl. - That ain't her.
她被留在现场了 脖子断了
They left her at the scene. Decapitated.
好了 安迪 告诉我哪里疼
Okay, Andy? Andy, tell me where it hurts.
是这吗 这呢
Here? Here?
浑身都疼
Everywhere!
卡萝 我们得把他按住
Carol, we need to hold him down.
-你千万不要乱动 -太疼了
- You gotta stay still. - It hurts!
-能给他来点止痛药吗 -50毫克的杜♥冷♥丁♥
- Can we give him something for the pain? - Yep, 50 mg of Demerol.
准备伤口灌洗
Let's prep for lavage.
-我需要一根导管 -我去拿
- I need a catheter. - I got it.
有心音吗
Any heart sounds?
-没有 -最后再给他1毫克阿托品
- Negative. - Give him another milligram atropine eventually.
-我这里流出了一堆脑灰质 -上帝
- I got a lot of gray matter here. - Oh, God.
他还能挽救回来吗
Is he salvageable?
给神经科打电♥话♥
Call Neuro.
好了 我们把盐水和管子准备好
Alright, let's get the saline and tube ready.
我还没放弃 加油
I'm not giving up yet. Come on.
等等 你在干什么
Wait! What are you doing?
放松
Relax.
他们在给你麻醉 这样你就不会觉得疼了
They gave you an anesthetic so you won't be in pain.
他们为什么要切开我
Why are they cutting me?
听我说 我的名字是卡萝
Listen to me. My name is Carol.
我会告诉你接下来要发生什么 好吗
And I'll tell you what's happening. All right?
医生们会在你肚子上开一个小口
The doctors made a little nick in your belly
这样他们就把液体灌进你肚子里
so they can fill your abdomen with fluid.
等满了以后 他们会看着液体慢慢流出
Once it's full, they'll watch as the fluid drains out.
如果有血流出的话 那说明你有内出血
If blood comes out, that means you have injuries inside...
你就必须接受手术
...and you'll need to have surgery.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
好了 打给手术室说我们现在就上去
All right. Call the O.R., tell them we're on our way up.
-你现在要去做手术 -天哪
- You're going to surgery now. - Oh, God!
拉里
Larry!
死亡时间 9:33
Time of death, 9:33.
我的天
Oh, God.
我们走
Let's move.
我去确保能有手术室
I'll make sure we got a room.
卡萝
Carol.
-是我 -什么是你
- It was me. - What was you?
当时是我开的拉里的车 是我的错
I was driving Larry's car. It's my fault.
我害死了他
I killed him.
我的天 是我害死了他
Oh, God, I killed him!
航♥天♥飞机
The space shuttle.
那可是个非常棒的点子
Now there's a bright idea.
花五百亿 让六个人能挤在一个罐子里
Let's spend 50 billion so six guys can sit in a tin can...
来检测一下失重对果蝇的影响
...and test the effect of weightlessness on fruit flies.
-那个孩子能救回来吗 -差不多
- Is that kid gonna make it? - I think so.
三分之一的存活率 真是浪费
One out of three. What a waste.
每当看到这种事 我就想"这还是靠上帝保佑"
When I see that, I think, "There but for the grace of God..."
那还用说
Tell me about it.
我们高中的时候 经常在上游路开某人的跑车
In high school, we used to race this guy's TR7 on Upper River Road...
让时速一直保持在120
...pin the speedometer at 120.
我们以前经常爬电视天线 一直到顶
We'd climb those giant TV antennas all the way up to the top.
-大概有近一百米高吧 -你干过这事
- Must've been 200, 300 feet. - You did that?
奥托·耶维奇 他父亲曾是一名爆破专家
Otto Jevitch. His dad was a demolitions expert.
所以我们经常偷成箱的炸♥药♥ 然后去炸鸡
So we'd steal boxes of dynamite and play chicken.
我才不信你们 我和豪伊做过最糟糕的事
I don't believe you guys. The worst thing Howie and I ever did...
就是大闹天鹅绒冰淇淋店
...was Chinese fire drills at the Velvet Freeze.
看来你和豪伊生来就狂野不羁
I guess you and Howie were born to be wild.
我错过什么了吗
Did I miss something?
没有 只是在公开场合下被嘲笑而已
No, no. Just being publicly ridiculed.
那要不要喝点咖啡
So how about some coffee?
当然
Sure.
道格
Hey, Doug.
约翰 听着 真高兴你能来
John, hey listen. Glad you showed up.
这孩子的手肘和葡萄柚一样大
This kid gets an elbow, the size of a grapefruit.
好的 稍微等我一下
Sure, just give me one second.
好吧
Yeah.
我先去收一下邮件吧
I'll just go through my mail.
-抱歉 莉迪亚 -没必要
- Sorry, Lydia. - Oh, don't be.
这可是我这几个月来体验过的最美妙的吻了
That's the best kiss I've been experienced in months.
-那你找到人替你的班了吗 -还没有
- So you find someone to cover your shift? - Not yet.
再找找 妈妈七点才开饭
Keep trying. Mom's not gonna start supper utill 7.
她很期待见你
She's really looking forward to spending some time with you.
-我尽力 -我得走了
- I'll try. - I gotta go, but...
-待会见 -再见
- I'll see you. - Bye.
归你了
All yours.
你叫什么
So what's your name?
约翰·卡特
My name is John Carter.
你变得太安静了 约翰·卡特
You've grown awfully quiet, John Carter.
我明白了
Oh, I see.
我曾经有个朋友
I had a friend once.
我们一起吃午饭 消遣
We would go to lunch, happy hours,
购物
shopping.
有天晚上一起喝酒 我跟她透了底
Over drinks one night, I told her about myself.
她起身就走
She stood up, left the table
再也不理我了
and never spoke to me again.
我以前觉得这些会让我更坚强
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表