剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
吸入器呢 我查查药量
Where's the inhaler? I'll check the dose.
我没拿到
I didn't get it.
你女儿哮喘又发作了
Your daughter's having another attack.
我告诉过你 今晚就去买♥♥药
I told you to fill out that prescription tonight.
其实
Actually...
她可能会死的 你懂不懂
She could've died. You understand that?
那些药要三十美元
The medicine costs $30.
我没有钱 医疗补助还要一个星期才下来
I don't have the money. Medicaid don't come for another week.
我一会儿回来
I'll be back.
卡萝 我们还有多余的吸入器吗
Carol, do we have a spare inhaler?
只有那一个 如果他这么严重就应该过来
Just the one. If he's that bad, he should come in.
-沙丁胺醇样品有吗 -没有
- What about Proventil samples? - Nope.
我们没办法在电♥话♥里做诊断
We can't diagnose over the phone.
你自己决定吧 谢谢
If that's what you want to do. Thank you.
-强的松有吗 -很多
- Prednisone, any of that? - Plenty.
在架子顶层
On the top shelf.
如果要让她撑过这周 还需要多一些
It still takes more to get her through the week.
你这么上心 她肯定很漂亮
You seem overly interested. She must be very pretty.
她才12岁
She's 12.
我再找找看
I'll see what else I can turn up.
杰瑞 我不明白
Jerry, I don't get it.
我的革兰氏细菌样本送来很久了 怎么还没结果
I sent that Gram stain ages ago, and it's not back yet?
-那是谁的样本来着 -我自己的
- Who was that for again? - Mine. For me.
对了 结果三点左右就出来了
Oh, yes. It came in about three.
在哪儿呢 杰瑞
Where is it, Jerry?
公告板
Bulletin board.
麻烦让一让
Excuse me.
你得采取点措施
You gotta do something.
我觉得我快要吐了
I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
吐在这大厅里可不太好
We wouldn't want that. Not here in the hall.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
约翰
Hi, John.
小家伙
Hi, Puppy.
这么晚还没睡啊
You're up pretty late.
我在飞机上睡着了
I fell asleep on the plane.
跟奶奶在一起开心吗
Did you have fun with Grandma?
她送了我一个礼物
She gave me a present.
血氧饱和度80%
Blood sat's 80 percent.
-什么礼物 -输氧15升
- What did you get? - Fifteen liters O-2.
一本日记本
A diary.
封皮是奶奶自己做的
Grandma made the cover herself.
奶奶喜欢给你做东西
Grandma likes to make things for you.
我妈妈说 爸爸快死了
My mom says my dad's gonna die.
没错
Yes, he is.
为什么你不能把他治好
Why can't you fix him?
我们无法治好一切
We can't fix everything.
我现在能呼吸了
I can breathe now.
我们没有多余的吸入器了
We don't have a spare inhaler.
强的松每天都要用
Take the prednisone every day
你们明天一早都到门诊部来
and you visit the clinic first in the morning.
明天吗 我明天去不了
Tomorrow? I can't go tomorrow.
你们必须去 这很重要
Well, you have to. It's important.
我得去上班 这才是我上班的第二周
I gotta go to work. It's only my second week.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross?
三号♥检查室有个孩子在呕吐
There's a kid throwing up in 3.
好了 你只能请个假了
Okay. You're gonna have to take off work.
-我没办法 -你女儿必须得用药
- I can't. - Your daughter has to have the medication.
这是没办法的 好吗
It has to be done, okay?
所以请假吧
So do it.
我知道 伊莱恩
I know, Elaine.
我知道
I know.
我早就忘了
I forgot a long time ago.
我一直都信任你
I was always sure of you.
你从没让我失望过
You never let me down.
山姆
Sam!
山姆
Sam!
救救他
Please.
我还有一件事要告诉他
Please, I have to tell him one more thing.
你得让他听见我说话
You have to make him hear me.
山姆
Sam!
永远 亲爱的
Forever, honey.
永远
Forever.
萨拉会没事的
Sarah'll be fine.
提醒她 我爱她
Remind her I love her.
山姆 山姆 山姆
Sam! Sam! Sam!
奎恩先生
Mr. Quinn?
丹尼尔
Daniel?
我是刘易斯医生
I'm Dr. Lewis.
你在做透析 因为你酒喝得太多了
You're on dialysis because you drank too much.
你要是能听懂 眨一下眼好吗
Would you blink if you understand me?
我们很快就会把管子从你的气管中拔♥出♥来♥
We'll be taking that tube out of your windpipe soon.
你的肾功能良好 肝也没事了
Your kidneys are functioning. Your liver's fine.
你还失去了几百万个脑细胞
And you lost a few million brain cells,
不过关系不大
but you can spare them.
要是答应再也不这样了 就眨一下眼
Blink if you will never do this again.
自己跟自己打太简单了
Playing one-on-one against yourself is the easy way.
来吧
Here you go.
来吧 快来
Here you go. Come on.
来啊 怂炮
Come on, you pussy!
过我啊 我可没你高
Get by me. I'm the short guy.
你说你本来可以当职业球员的
You said you could've been a contender.
你分散我的注意力
You distracted me.
比赛就是这样啊 你有什么事吗
That's the game. What do you want?
可以借我四十美元吗
Can I borrow forty bucks?
-干嘛 -我有事要办
- For what? - I gotta run an errand.
谢谢
Thanks.
回家吧 马克
Go home, Mark.
这些够你女儿用三个星期了
This'll get your daughter through the next 3 weeks.
确保她每天都用吸入器
Make sure that she uses the inhaler everyday.
如果她还是不舒服就带她回来
Bring her back if she still feels it.
这是你自己买♥♥的吗
You bought this yourself?
我会带她去门诊部的 我保证
I'll get her to the clinic. I promise.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
宝贝
Honey?
几点了
What time is it?
七点半
Seven-thirty.
我在考虑密尔沃基的事情
I was just thinking about Milwaukee.
我知道会有一些困难
And I know it'll be hard.
没事的 别担心
That's okay. Don't worry about it.
但如果你想让我去
But if you want me to go...
我会去
...l'll go.
我会去
I'll go.
不 你不会喜欢的
No, you'd hate it.
这不是什么大事
It's not a big deal.
两个小时路程而已
It's only two hours away.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
爸爸 你回来啦
Daddy, you're home!
宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
上来吧
Come on in.
过来
Come here.
见到你好开心
I'm so glad to see you.
爸爸 你怎么了
Daddy, what's wrong?
没什么
Nothing's wrong.
没什么
Nothing's wrong.
没什么
Nothing's wrong.
好吗
Okay?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表