剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
How about next Friday?
你是在约我出去吗
You're asking me out?
不 我是对你的邀约做出回应
No, I'm responding to you asking me out.
都三个小时了
That was three hours ago.
改变主意了吗
Change your mind?
没有
No, I don't think so.
所以就这么定了
So we're on?
如果你这么在乎的话 当然可以
If it means that much to you, okay.
我不喜欢约会这样开场
I don't think I like the way this date is starting out.
会渐入佳境的
It'll get better.
走着瞧
We'll see.
你很准时啊
Hey, my man's on time.
大家呢
Where's everybody at?
杰姬和孩子们先去湖边了 妈妈睡觉了
Jackie and the kids went up to the lake early. Mom went to bed.
杰姬说要提醒你 你妈妈起得很早
Jackie said to remind you that your mother wakes up early.
六点就起床 她需要吃药
Six A.M. She'll be wanting her medicine.
好 好 我去设闹钟
All right, all right. I'll set the alarm.
你真的要去冰上钓鱼吗
You really going out on the ice?
不然就是和你姐
Well, it's that or spend the day
孩子们在三居室小屋待一天
in a three-room cabin with your sister, the kids...
还没电视 对 我要去冰上钓鱼
...and no TV? Hell, yeah, I'm going out on the ice.
你们什么时候回来
What time you all coming back?
明晚八点 听着 哥们
About 8:00 tomorrow night. Look, man.
多谢 我很感激
Thanks a lot. I really appreciate this.
嗯 别客气
Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure.
冰箱里还有些剩的烘肉卷
There's some leftover meat loaf in the fridge.
沃尔特
And Walt...
给我抓条鳕鱼回来
Catch me a walleye.
-行 回见 哥们 -好
- Yeah, right. Later, man. - Yeah.
卡萝
Carol?
-我能进去吗 -当然 进来
- Can I? - Yeah. Come on in.
怎么了
What is it?
我失去她了
I lost her.
我去看心理医生 辛勤工作了九个月
I've been in therapy. I've worked hard for 9 months.
而他们只在乎我吃的那些药片
All they care about is that I took some pills.
谁
Who?
-布朗女士 领养中心的 -塔蒂阿娜吗
- Ms. Brown, Foster Care. - Tatiana?
他们不让我领养她
They won't let me have her.
-好像我有缺陷什么的 -不 不
- It's like I'm defective or something. - No, no.
天哪 我一直在骗自己
God, I'm kidding myself,
觉得能做到 太蠢了
that I could do this. It's so stupid.
你浑身冰冷
You're ice cold.
你该看看她 道格
You should've seen her, Doug.
她七岁了 我想跟她解释
She's seven years old. I tried to explain it to her...
听我说 这不是你的错
Listen to me. It's not your fault.
听见了吗 不是你的错
You hear me? It's not your fault.
但我答应她我会陪她 现在我食言了
But I promised her I'd be there and now I'm not gonna be there.
-你怎么会知道呢 -天哪
- How could you have known? - God.
也许 也许我想都不该想
Maybe...Maybe I shouldn't have thought about doing this.
不 你正是她需要的
No. You were exactly what she needed.
只有你这么想
You are the only person who thinks that.
我了解你
I know you.
我能留在这吗
Can I stay here?
塔格知道了吗
Has Tag heard yet?
他从不想要她
He never wanted her.
-卡萝 不行 -拜托
- Carol, no. - Please.
我开车送你回去吧
Why don't I drive you home?
-我知道 -天哪
- I know. - Oh, God.
设计已被批准 我们打算在六月构建
Design's been approved, we've set a construction date for June...
还聘用了世界一流医生
and we've recruited world-class physicians,
比如博格斯和福克曼
like Borges and Folkman...
加入顾问团
to our advisory board.
非常厉害
That's impressive.
他们知道我们有所突破
They know we're onto something.
高知名度吸引资源
The high profile's attracting resources...
每天都有杰出的医生
and I'm approached daily by exceptional doctors
询问我是否能加入
about joining us out.
-你有兴趣吗 -我吗
- Are you interested? - Me?
就我观察来看 你的专业技术和脾性
From what I've seen, your expertise and temperament
展示了你在医学界能大有成就
auger a very promising medical career.
我很荣幸 是的 我感兴趣
Well, I'm flattered. And yes, I am interested.
很好
Excellent.
他在这呢
There he is.
马蒂 我们很担心你
Marty, we were worried about you.
你为什么总这样
Why you gotta do this?
-我认识你们吗 -马蒂 别闹 乖
- Do I know you people? - Marty, please. Be good.
我带了绑绳 别逼我用
I bought the restraints. Don't make me use them.
真好笑
This is almost amusing.
这是个误会
This is a mistake.
这是麻省理工的科赫医生 斯隆
This is Dr. Koch from MIT, Sloan...
斯隆管理学院 我知道 这是他近来的说辞
Sloan School of Management. Yeah, I know. It's his latest thing.
几个月前 他装成产科医生
A few months ago, he passed as an OB
接生了俩小孩后 我们才找到他
and delivered two babies before we caught him.
他很聪明 读书很多
He's real smart. Reads a lot.
等等 你是说你不是
Wait a minute. You're telling me you're not...
苏珊 都会解决的 都会解决的
Susan, it'll get sorted out. It'll get sorted out.
反正我也打算观察精神科病房♥
I just was planning to observe the Psych Ward anyway.
走吧
Come on.
等等
Wait.
行了 马蒂
Come on, Marty.
我不知道你要来
I didn't expect you.
瑞秋呢
Where's Rach?
我没带她 我们得谈谈
I didn't bring her. We need to talk.
嗯 是啊
Yeah, yeah, we do.
我坚持不下去了 马克
I can't do this anymore, Mark.
不能住一起 不能见面
Not living together, never seeing each other.
我知道 别再这样了
I know. So let's stop it.
你愿意离开医院吗
You're willing to leave the hospital?
一个妥协 我们可以住在
A compromise. We can live
芝加哥和密尔沃基中间 克诺沙
between Chicago and Milwaukee: Kenosha.
去两边都是一小时 我们又可以成为一家人
It's just an hour each direction. We can be a family again.
-马克 -怎么 这可行
- Mark. - What? It can work.
你想让我每天通勤两小时就为让你工作
You want me to commute two hours a day so you can take a job?
为让我们能在一起
So we could all be together again.
这对瑞秋来说就少了两小时
That's two hours less for Rachel.
我的天 她没有父亲陪伴成长已经够糟了
My God. It's bad enough she's not growing up with her father.
那是谁的错 是你要去密尔沃基的
Whose fault is that? It was your idea to go to Milwaukee.
你宁愿让我把她留在这和你一起吗
Would you rather I leave her here with you?
在我们结婚七年里
Do you know that in 7 years,
你从未为我放弃什么
you've never given anything up for me.
你为什么这么想让我放弃
Why are you intent on making me give up a job
多年来奋斗的工作
I've spent years trying to get?
你想做什么就做什么
You do what you want when you want,
你就希望我和瑞秋
and you just expect me and Rachel
在你有空的时候陪在你身边
to be there for you when you have time for us.
珍 别这样
Jen, come on.
我觉得我们做不到 马克
I don't think we're gonna make it, Mark.
我们能做到
We're gonna make it.
不 这样不行
No. This isn't working.
我们能做到 已经一年了
We'll make it work. We went a year,
-还能再来一年 -马克
- we can go another. - Mark.
我会做得更好 我会多去看你们
I'll do better, okay? I'll come up more often.
瑞秋也可以常来这
Rachel, she can come down here.
-你没听我说 -我听着呢 我在听
- You're not listening. - Okay. I am. I'm listening.
我要离开你
I'm leaving you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
杰姬
Jackie?
我需要药
I need my medicine.
皮特 皮特 皮特
Peter? Peter! Pete.
妈
Mom?!
本顿医生的母亲 75岁
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表