剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
一个好的兽医都比你切得好
A good veterinarian would do a better skin cut than that.
好 等等 等等
All right, hold on, hold on.
好了
Got it.
他血压多少
What's his pressure?
90/65 输了12个单位的血了
90 over 65, and he's gotten 12 units.
我们从这里接手了 看看能不能有个好结果
We'll take over from here, try to make something out of it.
拜托你一下行吗 去拿一些多巴胺备用
Hey, humor me, will you? Have some dopamine standing by.
吸一下 行吗
Hoover that, will you?
听起来可行 好
Sounds like a plan. Good.
再给我一点空间
Give me a little more room in there.
谢谢
Thank you.
看看
Look at that.
皮特 你做得很棒
Peter, you did a good job.
你幸运得要命 但你给他开刀是对的
You were lucky as hell, but you were right to open him up.
干得漂亮
Good work.
好了 清理一下
Yeah, clear it out.
让我看看 我能不能
Let me see if I can...
把它拉出来一下
pull it out for a second.
这就是我们要找的 就在这儿 没错
That's what we want, right there. That's right.
他怎么还在哭 你们怎么不采取措施
Why is he still crying? Why haven't you given him something?
看 他还在哭 你们怎么还不采取措施
Look! He's still crying. Why aren't you giving him something?
在了解他受伤的程度之前
I can't give him anything until I know
我什么也干不了
the extent of his injuries.
他照了X光 所以我们知道他有头骨骨折
He's been to X-ray. So we know that he has a skull fracture.
头骨骨折 都怪保姆
A skull fracture? The babysitter!
我从来就不信任她
I never trusted her.
女士 你的孩子身上有多处挫伤
Madam, your child has multiple contusions
至少出现了12个小时了
that are at least 12 hours old.
他有头骨骨折
He has a skull fracture.
还有一些已经愈合的骨折伤
He also has several old healed fractures.
这孩子受到了虐待
This is a battered child.
我都不想跟你说话了
I'm not even gonna respond to that.
你觉得我会伤害自己的孩子吗
You think I'd harm my child?
这种事很常见的
It happens all the time.
如果你不给他治病 我就带他回家了
If you're not gonna treat him, I'm taking him home.
不行 你没有话说吗
No, you're not! Do you have anything to say?
他是我的约会对象而已
He's my date.
听着
Look.
我可以向你保证 你是
I can assure you, whoever you are-
罗斯 罗斯医生
Ross, Dr. Ross.
罗斯医生 我告诉你 你的担心是没有依据的
Dr. Ross, let me tell you your concerns are unfounded, okay?
他的腿是怎么烫伤的呢
How'd he burn his legs?
-什么 -就是这些疤痕 在他的腿上
- What? - These marks, right here. On his legs.
这是愈合后的烫伤疤痕 哪里来的呢
Those are healed burn scars. How did that happen?
我不知道什么腿上的烫伤
Hey, I don't know anything about burns on the legs.
所以我现在觉得你在乱说
So I'm beginning to think you're making this up.
我是这么想的
This is what I'm thinking.
女士 你可能要请个律师
Madam, you may want to call an attorney.
我就是律师
I am an attorney!
好吧 那我想你肯定知道
Well, then I'm sure you'll know
儿童服务部会怎么处理此事了
how the Department of Child Services will get into this.
你怎么敢
How dare you?
你怎么敢这样对你的孩子 他还那么小
How dare you treat your child like this? He's a little kid!
我在工作中努力做到换位思考
I try to be understanding in my job.
但是 女士 这个太恶毒了
But, lady, this just stinks.
-你找到六号♥病房♥的病历了吗 -我不知道
- You find the chart of the patient in 6? - I have no idea.
-那就快找啊 -我不知道去哪
- Well, find it! - I don't where...
你以为我聋了吗 我听见了
Do you think I am deaf? I heard you.
把病历找出来
Now find me the chart!
我说了不知道上哪儿找
I told you, I don't know where it is!
没事吧
Is it okay?
你可以走了 你做得对
You can go now. You did the right thing.
我是说 宝宝没事吧
I mean, is the baby okay?
他会没事的
He will be.
天啊
Oh, man!
海瑟薇情况如何
So how's Hathaway?
看上去不妙
It doesn't look good.
联♥系♥她的家人了吗
They contact her family?
联♥系♥了 找到他们了
Yeah, they found them.
你的主动脉瘤手术怎么样了
So how'd your aortic aneurysm go?
摩根斯坦出现了
Morgenstern showed.
本顿医生请到创伤一室
Dr. Benton to Trauma 1.
本顿医生请到创伤一室
Dr. Benton to Trauma 1.
恶人不得安宁
No rest for the wicked.
杰瑞 佩雷兹 我们走吧
Jerry, Perez. Let's go.
-什么情况 -我们从老城区把他带来的
- What's the problem? - We picked him up in Old Town.
他站在那儿阻碍交通
He was standing, blocking traffic.
但他身上有那种味道 我就想着检查一下
But he's got that smell, so I thought I'd check.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
这是个糖尿病酮酸中毒的患者 快走
We got a diabetic ketoacidosis. Let's go.
你可能救了他的命
You probably saved his life.
你还想要啥 奖牌吗
What do you want, a medal?
给他静脉推注10个单位常规胰岛素
Give him 10 units regular insulin, IV push.
开始静脉滴注 每个小时10个单位
Start a drip, 10 units per hour.
我想用常规的盐液尽快给他补充水分
I want him hydrated as soon as possible with normal saline.
氯化钾可以吗
And you want KCl?
这里绝对不行 做个血常规和电解质检查
Not on your life from here. Get a CBC and lytes.
告诉我钾的指数 再做个血气分♥析♥
Call me with the potassium, and get a blood gas.
马克 你收到你太太的留言了吗
Mark, did you get the message your wife called?
没有
No.
我早上再打给她
I'll call her in the morning.
你好 哈维太太
Hello, Mrs. Harvey.
好 让我看看
Okay, let's have a look here.
他看上去情况不错
He seems to be doing just fine.
我太感激了
Oh, I'm so grateful.
摩根斯坦医生来得好快 他救了他的命
Dr. Morgenstern came so quickly. He saved his life.
没错 女士 摩根斯坦医生是个优秀的外科医生
Yes, well, Dr. Morgenstern's a wonderful surgeon, madam.
他说你也做了很大的贡献
He said you did a lot too.
其实我只是帮了点忙而已
Actually, I just helped out a little bit. That's all.
我回头再来看你 好吗
I'll check on you later, okay?
对不起 我吼了你
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
喝咖啡吗
You want some coffee?
好啊
Sure.
我不是跟你开玩笑的 我小酌了几口
I wouldn't kid you about that. I had a few.
可能还不止几口
Maybe more than a few.
不过派对棒极了
Hell of a party, though!
好了 墨菲先生 可以了
Okay, Mr. Murphy, you are done.
这么快吗
Already?
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我什么也没感觉到
I didn't feel a thing.
没感觉
No, I didn't.
还是没感觉
I still don't.
他在医院住了有十天 你知道要多少钱吗
And he was in, I guess, ten days. And you know what it cost?
两万四千美元[人♥民♥币十七万元]还不止呢
$ 24,000. More than $ 24,000!
要这么多钱
That's what it cost.
我不知道医生收这么多钱
And I want to know where doctors
到底凭什么
get off charging money like that?
医疗支出确实在上涨
Medical costs certainly are on the rise.
所以我们才需要全国性的医疗保险
That's why we're going to have a national health insurance.
我觉得这就是一个丑闻
I think it's a scandal!
那些医生应该感到羞愧
Those doctors should be ashamed of themselves.
我承认 很多医生确实应该羞愧
Many of them are, I'm sure.
观众朋友们 让我们听听你们的看法吧
Let's hear what you folks out there are saying.
电♥话♥号♥码你们都知道了 夜间热♥线♥卡尔·贝克
You know the number to call us. Carl Barker on Nightline.
我们稍后回来
We'll be back in just a minute.
就这些了 还有其他人吗
That's it? Anybody else?
其实我有个小问题 喉咙不太舒服
Well, actually I got a little problem. My throat's acting up.
那你得去看医生
You need to see a doctor.
-哪个房♥间 -五号♥和六号♥都开着
- Which room? - Five and six are open.
我去五号♥了
Five.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表