剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Yeah. Till he threw it in the dugout.
需要我做什么
Right, what do you need?
这位是无名氏女士
This is Madame X.
我做完了身体♥检♥查
I've completed a physical,
但没法完成心理测评
but I'm having a little trouble with the psych exam.
你做精神状况测试吗
Did you run the mental status questions?
尝试过 一半的时间她在尖叫
Tried. Half the time she screamed,
另一半的时间她在哭
the other half the time she was in tears.
好吧 那看我们还能做什么
Okay. Let's see what we can do.
你跟医生说 妈妈从楼梯上摔下来了
别说爸爸打我 你知道吗
你说啊
她从楼梯上摔下来了
She fell down the stairs.
-在家里房♥子里吗 -是的
- At your house? - Yeah.
-你看见她摔倒的吗 弗兰克 -是的
- Did you see her fall, Frank? - Yeah.
你们住在麦克阿瑟西街311号♥...
And you live at 311 West McArthur...
公♥寓♥A
...apartment A?
A公♥寓♥ 那应该在三楼 对吗 弗兰克
Apartment A, that would be on the third floor, right Frank?
不 我们住在一楼
No, we live on the first floor.
那哪里来的楼梯
Where were the stairs?
楼梯在哪里
景文 你不用怕 叫他帮妈妈我就好
你们会帮她吗
Will you help her?
我们会的
Yes, we will.
马利克 你带弗兰克去前面吧
Malik, why don't you take Frank out front?
来吧 弗兰克 我教你怎么从糖果机里
Come on Frank, I'll show you how to get free stuff
免费拿东西
from the candy machine.
-去拍X光吗 -对的
- X-rays? - Yes.
左眼眶 胸腔以及肋骨
Left orbit, chest and ribs.
赌一把 我们肯定会看到一些已经愈合的骨折
What do you bet we find a few healed fractures?
我父亲曾经在老梦露剧院
My dad once saw Benny Goodman play
看过班尼·古德曼的演出
at the old Monroe Theater.
-33号♥大街上的那个吗 -对
- On 33rd Street? - Yep.
战时我在那里唱过歌♥
I used to sing there during the war.
那些穿军装的小伙子们啊
All those boys in uniform.
他也是其中之一
He was one of them.
谁知道呢 说不定你还跟他跳过舞
Who knows, maybe you even danced with him.
我从没想过从谈音乐入手
I never thought to talk to her about music.
我完全不懂音乐
I don't even know anything about music.
他也不懂
Neither does he.
所以你准备好开始回答这些问题了吗
So you ready to try some of those questions?
-就像在《危险边缘》里一样吗 -对
- Like on Jeopardy!? - Yeah.
电视智力竞赛节目
你能告诉我你现在在什么地方吗
Can you tell me where you are?
是监狱吗
What is a jail?
不 你不是在监狱
No, you're not in jail.
是警♥察♥把我带过来的
The cops brought me in here.
好吧 这个我就算你答对了
Okay, Okay, I'll give you that one.
你知道今年是哪一年吗
Do you know what year is it?
是1948年吗
What is 1948?
-然后现任总统是谁 -哈里·杜鲁门
- And who's the President? - Harry Truman.
是哈里·杜鲁门吗
Who is Harry Truman?
好的 下面是另一种问题
Okay now this's a different kind of question:
如果你在街边发现一封
If you found a sealed letter with a stamp on it
贴有邮票的信 你会怎么做
lying in the street, what would you do?
我会...
I would...
我会...
I would...
没关系 别管这个了 我们试试另一个问题
It's okay, forget it. We'll try another one.
你能告诉我孩子和侏儒之间的区别吗
Can you tell me the difference between a child and a dwarf?
我是一个孩子 但我不是侏儒
I am a child, but I'm not a dwarf.
太棒了 非常好 很好
Excellent. Very good. Good.
-卡萝 -摩根斯坦医生
- Carol. - Dr. Morgenstern.
一起走 回来开心吗
Walk with me. Are you glad to be back?
-在哪里都很开心 -你的家人有何反应
- Glad to be anywhere. - How's your family handling this?
还挺好 我感觉有段时间
Pretty good. I think for a while
他们觉得是他们的错
they were afraid it was their fault.
-你自己都还行吗 -还可以
- How're you holding up? - Okay.
就希望趁大家不注意偷偷溜回来工作
Just hoping to slip back without everyone making a big deal.
这是件大事
It is a big deal.
大家应该关心的 你的家人还有医院员工
People should be concerned. Your family, the staff.
但每个人也都认为你准备好回来上班了
But everyone felt you were ready to come back.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
现在快去把自己累死吧
Now go work too hard.
甲状腺机能减退 库兴氏综合征...
Hypothyroidism, Cushing's syndrome...
...肝豆状核变性 还是血管病
...hepatolenticular degeneration, vascular disease?
当你听到马蹄声 要想到马 而不是斑马
When you hear hoofs, think horses, not zebras.
你是说最明显的 阿兹海默症
You mean think obvious, think Alzheimer's.
这很好解释了她情绪波动 记忆丢失
That'll account for the mood swings, loss of memory,
还有判断错误 对
confused judgment. Yeah.
我应该怎么处置她
What should I do with her?
找到她的家人 她大概只是走丢了
Find her family. She probably just wandered off.
卡特先生
Mr. Carter.
我让你去简单检查下她
I asked you to check her over,
而不是当她的私人医生
not to become her personal physician.
看来马利克教了你他的绝招
I see Malik taught you his trick.
弗兰克 我知道有时候讲出真♥相♥令人恐惧
Frank, I know sometimes it's scary to tell the truth.
特别是发生在家里的事情
Especially about stuff that happens at home.
当爸爸妈妈争执的时候
You know, when your mom and dad argue,
你不想偏袒任何一方 对吗
you don't wanna take sides, right?
说出真♥相♥不是偏袒哪一方...
Telling the truth isn't taking sides...
只是说出发生的事情而已
...it's just saying what happened.
而且如果我们知道你妈妈到底发生什么了
And if we knew what really happened to your mom...
我们或许能帮她更多
...we might be able to help her more.
她不是从楼梯上摔下来的 是吗
She didn't fall down the stairs, did she?
拿去吧
Here you go.
别担心 弗兰克
Don't worry, Frank.
你妈妈会好起来的 好吗
Your mom's gonna be fine, all right?
会好起来的
Just fine.
要去吃午饭吗
Hey, going to lunch?
知道吗 你不在的时候 餐厅水准下降了很多
You know, the cafeteria has taken a real dive since you left.
全都是些低脂健康食物
It's got all this low-fat health food junk.
特别讨厌
It's a major drag.
道格 我做不到
Doug, I can't really do this.
做什么 去吃午饭吗
Do what? Go to lunch?
我不是约你出去
Look, I'm not asking you out.
我不是说我们应该再开始约会
I'm not suggesting that we should see each other again.
卡萝 不好意思我迟到了
Hi Carol, I'm sorry I'm late.
有一个小孩子需要膝关节镜检查
I had a knee arthroscopy on this kid.
高中橄榄球队队长
Captain of the high school football team.
他父母有点担心他的奖学金 但是...
His folks a little worried about his scholarship, but...
道格 你认识约翰·泰格拉里对吧
Doug, you know John Taglieri.
-约翰 -儿科还好吗
- Hi, John. - How's Pediatrics?
你一定遇到了很多焦虑的家长
You must have a lot of worried parents.
所有家长都很焦虑
All of them.
-我们应该走了 -对
- So maybe we should go. - Yeah.
但不要去餐厅 没有汉堡
But not the cafeteria. No burgers,
没有薯条 无趣死了
no fries. That place is worthless.
真的很高兴又见到你
It was really good seeing you again.
这故事太有意思了
That's a really funny story.
我必须得记住这个 卡诺先生
I'll have to remember that one, Mr. Karnow.
-卡特医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Carter - Yeah.
可以过来一下吗
Can I see you for a minute?
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你二十分钟之前就应该去放射科了
You were supposed to be in Radiology 20 minutes ago.
是的
Yes.
他可以聊他的父母
Look, he can talk about his mother, his father,
他的兄弟姐妹 他的狗
his brother, his sister, his dog.
-你要做的是关注他的身体状况 懂吗 -嗯
- Your job is to remain focused on his medical problems, okay? - Okay.
直升机两分钟之后降落
Bird touching down in two minutes.
青少年 什么划船事故
Teenager. Some kind of boating accident.
好的 直升机移♥动♥的很快
All right. Now these chopper jockies move fast.
跟紧病人 集中注意力
Stay close, pay attention, listen up.
不要靠近尾翼 也别从楼顶掉下去
Don't go near the rear blade and try don't fall off the roof.
马克 这件事你真的没在帮忙
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表