剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Dr. Benton's mother, 75 years old.
有咳嗽变异性哮喘 从楼梯上跌落
History of CVA, fell down the stairs.
可能髋部骨折 血压90/60 心率110
Possible hip fracture. BP's 90 over 60, heart rate 110.
腿部缩短并向外翻转
Leg shortened and externally rotated.
挂了普通盐水
I got an IV of normal saline going.
鼻管输氧10升 昏迷指数354 失去意识
O-2 by naso-canular, 10 liters. CCS 354, LOC at the scene.
我拿着点滴了 她醒过来了
I've got her IV. She's waking up now.
转移她
Let's move her.
小心她的髋部 数到三 一 二 三
Careful of her hip. On three. One, two, three.
呼叫放射科 让神经科下来
Call Radiology, get Neuro down here.
卡特 检查她的瞳孔对痛觉反应
Carter, check her pupils in response to pain.
本顿医生 怎么回事
Dr. Benton, what happened?
-怎么回事 -本顿太太 你能听见吗
- What happened? - Mrs. Benton? Can you hear me?
如果你能听见 就捏我的手
If you can hear me, squeeze my hand.
卡特 你来试试
Carter, you try.
本顿太太 我是约翰·卡特
Mrs. Benton? I'm John Carter.
我们会治疗你 你能听见吗
We'll take care of you. Can you understand me?
-皮特 怎么回事 -本顿太太
- Peter, what happened? - Mrs. Benton?
-你明白我说的吗 和我说话 -皮特
- Can you understand me? Talk to me. - Peter?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表