剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
We're gonna have to try this one more time.
我老婆人还不错 其实我们不常吵架
My wife's not that bad. We don't argue that much.
偶尔一次
Just once in a while.
这回幸好我没杀了她
I mean in this case it's lucky I didn't kill her.
对吧
Right, I mean...
老天
Oh, man!
恐怕又没扎到
I'm afraid we missed again.
得再来一次
We'll have to try this one more time.
你的血管很难扎
You have very tough veins.
我老婆
My wife...
是个非常漂亮的女人
...is a very beautiful woman.
我是说打女人并不光彩
I mean, I'm not proud of beating up any woman.
虽然是她自找的 但有时...
I mean even when she's asking for it. But just sometimes...
这次算她走运
I mean in this case, it's lucky
我没有把她往墙上扔
I didn't throw her through the wall, right,
拧断她的脖子
and break her neck!
行了 别动
I got it. Don't move.
别动
Don't move!
扎进血管了 千万别动
It's in the vein. Just do not move at all.
行了 警官 你现在输上液了
There you go, officer. You got yourself an IV!
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be fine now.
我现在能动了吧
Can I move?
当然可以 随便动 你没事了
Yeah, sure, move around. You're fine.
目前我能为你做的就是这些
Well, that's about all I can do for you for the moment.
他们很快会带你去拍个X光
They're gonna be coming and take you to X-ray soon,
然后手术
and then to surgery.
-手术 -是 不过请相信
- Surgery? - Yeah, but believe me...
最坏的已经过去了
...the worst is over.
你醒来就这样吗
This happened when you woke up?
对 起床时就这样
Yes, when I got out of bed.
-现在看东西还有重影吗 -没有
- And are you seeing double now? - No.
-几根手指 -三根
- How many fingers? - Three.
你以前眼睛出过毛病吗
Have you had any trouble with your eyes before?
从没有
No, never.
看东西重影时你感到痛吗
Did you have any pain while you're seeing double?
头疼 平衡失调
Headache? Trouble with your balance?
口中有异味 眼前有白点
Funny taste in your mouth? Flashing spots before you eyes?
四肢无力
Weakness in your arms and legs?
这些从来都没有过
No, none of those things. Never.
好吧艾尔文先生
I'll tell you, Mr. Ervin,
我可以叫神经科医生来给你检查一下
I can call a neurologist to go over you
但会花掉你两百块钱
but that'll cost you another $200.
如果你现在没有任何症状
If you don't have any symptoms now,
今天就先这样
I'd leave well enough alone.
等你有什么不适再来
Come back if you have any further trouble.
-下一位是谁 -因为我是黑人你才这么说
- Who's next? - You're just saying that because I'm black.
只想给你省点钱 艾尔文先生
Just trying to save you some money, Mr.Ervin.
我知道你没有医保
I know you don't have insurance.
如果我不是黑人 你不会这么说
You wouldn't talk like this if I wasn't black.
你是犹太人吧
You're Jewish, right?
为艾尔文先生安排神经科会诊
Call a neuro consult for Mr. Ervin,
主诉暂时性复视 给他账单
cc transient diplopia, and bill him.
喂 有人吗 喂
Hello, hello, somebody! Hello!
-怎么了 -我出租车里有个孕妇 就在外面
- What is it? - I got a lady pregnant in my cab outside.
你干嘛这么做
Why'd you do that?
我们这不接生 抱歉
Look, We don't do delivers here, I am sorry.
你得送她去产科
You have to take her up to OB.
不管你接不接 她反正就快生了
She's gonna have a baby whether you deliver it or not.
-你忙吗 -不忙
- Hey, you busy? - No.
那就跟我来
Why don't you come with me?
叫个产科护士来
Get us an OB nurse.
好了 女士 快点走吧 从车里出来好吗
Okay, okay, ma'am. Come on. Let's go. Let's get out, okey?
-你不会有事的 -什么时候开始下雪的
- You're gonna be fine. - When did it start snowing?
过来帮把手 医生
Come on, doctor, give me a hand!
好了 女士 躺到轮床上 行了
All right, ma'am, up on the gurney, there you go.
这是你第一胎吗
Is this your first child?
不是 好 走吧
No? No? Okay, let's go.
开始了 来了
It's starting, it's coming!
按住头
Hold the head in.
别让她在过道生
We don't want her to deliver in the hallway.
把你的手放在她两腿之间 按住婴儿的头
Put your hand between her legs and hold the head in.
不断呼吸 女士
Keep breathing, ma'am.
疼就吹气 疼就吹气
Blow through the pain. Blow through the pain.
准备麻醉 叫儿科医生来
Get me Anesthesia, call the pediatrician.
装好脚蹬
Hook up those stirrups.
要做侧切吗
You doing an episiotomy?
没时间了 胎头已经着冠了
I don't have time. She's already crowning.
疼就吹气 女士 吹气
Blow through the pain, ma'am. Blow through the pain.
深呼吸 对
Blow through the pain. That's right.
-我该做些什么 -按住头就行
- What should I do? - Just what you're doing, doctor.
外面下雪了吗
Is it snowing out there?
等我洗完手就换你来洗
When I'm done scrubbing, I'll take over and you can scrub.
-产科住院医生来了吗 -已经就位了
- Where's the OB resident? - They're on call, doctor.
要穿手术服吗
You want a gown?
我觉得没时间了
I don't think I am gonna have time.
随时准备接生吧
I'm gonna have to catch this one anyway I can.
当真 亲爱的 你不会有事的
No kidding? All right, dear. You're gonna be just fine.
你只要大口喘气就行 吹气
You just have to blow, okay? Blow.
-下雪了 -对 下雪了
- Is it snowing? - Yeah, it's snowing.
3月17日居然下雪 难以置信
Snowing on March 17th. This is unbelievable.
没事的 女士 你不会有事的
It's okay, ma'am. You're going to be just fine.
好了 我来吧 行了
Okay, okay. Let me take over. There we go.
女士 准备下次宫缩时用力 好吗
Okay, Ma'am, we're gonna push on the next one, okay?
一 二 三
One, two, three...
好的 再来一次 对 就这样
Okay, one more. This is it. This is the one.
用力 用力 用力
And, push, push, push...
好的 再来一次
Okay, one more push.
孩子就快出来了 再来
We're gonna get him out. Here we go.
一 二 三 用力 很好
One, two, three, push, push. Good...
肩膀出来了
Shoulders are clear.
是个漂亮的男孩
You have a beautiful little boy.
脐带夹
Clamp.
你看
There you go.
他真可爱
He's a cutie-pie.
真可爱 干得漂亮
Yes, he is. You did a good job there.
卡特医生 有三个缝合等你去做
Dr. Carter. You have 3 suture cases waiting for you.
救护不需要你
You're not on medical services.
这些人不用你再添乱了
These people don't need your help.
他们自己就已经一团糟了
They can botch things up on their own.
来吧 快点
Come on, let's get cracking.
病人姓名 马丁·约翰森
Patient: Martin Jonathan.
右下肢前外侧
Anterior and lateral right lower extremity,
股骨关节
femur articulation...
髌骨 胫骨 腓骨未见异常
...patella, tibia, fibula all appear normal.
腓骨中段浅表软组织
There's a radiolucent density in the soft tissue...
见低密度影
...superficial to the mid-shaft of fibula.
子弹 史蒂夫 那个东西叫子弹
A bullet. A bullet is what it's called, Steve. A bullet.
该异物无明显碎片
There is no apparent fragmentation of the foreign body.
胫骨及腓骨远端
Distal tibia and fibula all appear...
-得了 史蒂夫 -未超出正常值
- Come on, Steve! - ... within normal limits.
影像诊断 右下肢异物
Impression: Foreign body in the right lower extremity...
与子弹吻合
...consistent with possible bullet.
说完了 多谢
Is that it? Thank you.
这些我拿走了
I'll take these.
楼上有个腿部中枪的家伙
There's a guy upstairs with a bullet in his leg
等着去手术室取子弹
who'd like to go the O.R. and have it out.
你确定不感到痛 背部也不痛
Sure you're not feeling any pain? No pain here in your back?
不痛
No.
你知道吗
You know what?
你只是脚踝骨折
All you've got is a fracture to your ankle.
其他地方没事
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表