剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Your talent is God's gift to you.
你如何运用是你给上帝的回礼
What you do with it is your gift back to God.
-睡一会儿吧 -好
- Go ahead. Get some sleep. - Okay.
你好 珍 你还好吗
Hi, Jen. How are you?
瑞秋
Rach?
好
Good.
我想聚聚见见你们 聊聊天
I wanna come up and see you guys. I wanna talk.
不 就今晚
No, no. Tonight.
那明晚呢
How about tomorrow?
好 那我们周六见
Okay. We'll see you Saturday.
瑞秋在吗
Rachel there?
不用 别吵醒她了
No, no, no, don't wake her.
我很想她
I miss her.
珍 我爱你
Jen, I love you.
你还在吗
You there?
好
Yeah. Okay.
抱歉
Sorry.
克洛伊
Chloe?
苏西 你好
Hi, Susie.
跟我去厨房♥吧
Let's go to the kitchen.
我真的对那个病人毫不在意
I really didn't care about the patient.
我只是想要做这个操作
I just wanted the procedure.
明天大家就都忘了
By tomorrow everybody will forget.
我不会
I won't.
-我不干了 -你不能放弃
- I'm quitting. - You can't quit.
-我当然可以 -黛比 听着
- Sure I can. - Deb, listen.
你很聪明 你学东西很快
You're smart, and you learn fast.
这跟照顾别人有什么关系
What's that get to do with taking care of people.
你会成为一名好医生
You're gonna be a great doctor.
我不是很喜欢
I don't really like it.
但这不完全真的
That's not completely true.
我喜欢它的科学性
I like the science of it.
但是病人 疾病
But the patients, the sickness...
有时都会吓到我
Sometimes it almost scares me.
也把我吓个半死
It scared the hell out of me.
我小时候我的哥哥病的很严重
When I was a kid my older brother was really sick.
隔三差五就去医院
In and out of the hospital.
当我看到医生怎么照顾我和他的
When I saw how the doctors treated him and how they treated me
我知道这就是我要做的
I knew that this is what I wanted to do.
约翰 你看 区别就在这
You see, that's the difference, John.
你会想着照顾病人
You think about treating patients.
你会花时间和他们交流
You take the time to talk to them.
你倾听他们
You listen to them.
你关心
You care.
所以你会怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
融入派对之中
Join the party.
我父母的结婚周年纪念日
My parents' wedding anniversary.
完事我再告诉他们
I'll wait to tell my folks afterwards.
我妈会气死 但应该没事的
Mother will throw up. Should be fun.
谢谢
Thanks.
马克 有人找你
Mark, you've got visitors.
萨拉查夫人
Mrs. Salazar.
你好
Hi.
-我妈妈 玛利亚 -你好 玛利亚
- My madre, Maria. - Hi, Maria.
我女儿 克里斯提娜
My hija, Christina.
你好 克里斯提娜 就是你生病了对吧
Hi, Christina. You're the sick one, huh?
你们拿好这些行李
You guys grab these bags, huh?
给 吃点这个 能让你暖和点
Here. Eat this, it'll warm you up.
-我不想给你添麻烦 -好
- I don't wanna put you any trouble. - Yeah, right.
罗尼把我的东西卖♥♥了
Ronnie sold my stuff.
你逗我呢吧 我好惊讶啊
You're kidding. I'm shocked.
你对他的预测太对了
You were so right about him.
-实际上 对他们的预测都对 -是啊
- Actually, You're right about all of them. - Yeah, well...
他们差不多都是一类人
They're all basically the same person.
这你就错了 诺姆是个好人
That is not true. Norm was a good guy.
当然 一天中只有两个小时是醒着的
Sure. The two hours of the day he was awake.
克洛伊
Chloe...
你对我的外套做了什么
What did you do to my coat?
搭了这家人的便车 孩子晕车了
Hitched a ride with this family. Kid got car sick.
我调成了轻柔模式
I switched to ultra lights.
你给孩子看医生了 对吧
You've seen a doctor for the baby, haven't you?
去了两次
A couple of times...
-一次 -最近吗
- Once. - Recently?
差不多吧
Sort of.
苏西 来这儿我真高兴
I am so glad to be here, Susie.
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
-差不多吧 -差不多吧
- Sort of. - Sort of.
我太累了
I'm so tired.
我知道
I know.
苏西 我害怕
I'm scared, Susie.
克洛伊 别担心
Don't worry, Chloe.
别担心 我们会没事的
Don't worry. We'll be okay.
我们会没事的
We'll be okay.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表