剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I won't get it, and I want to consider near residency.
卡特 你可能注意到了
Carter, you might have noticed that
我的推荐现在可能不是很有用
recommendation from me might not be very helpful right now.
无论如何我都想要
I'd like it anyway.
好的 一定
Sure. You bet.
核磁显示 在这有一个动脉瘤
The MRI shows there's an aneurysm at the
在脑干处 颅底和椎动脉的相交处
juncture of the basilar and vertebral arteries in the brainstem.
-这孩子多大 -十六岁
- How old is the kid? - Sixteen.
-你最好马上找到家长 -正在找
- I'd say you'd better find this kid parents quick. - We're looking.
所以才会瘫痪
So that explains the paralysis.
动脉瘤正压♥迫♥着脊髓
The aneurysm is pressing down on the spinal tract.
它随时会爆♥炸♥ 也可能一周都相安无事
I'd say it can blow any minute or it could go in a week.
-一点不像个定性诊断 -西摩尔
- Nothing like a specific diagnosis. - Hey, Seymour.
西摩尔·拉塞利 道格·罗斯 道格接了这个病例
Seymour Lassally. Doug Ross. Doug took the case in.
什么情况 我四点有个星形细胞瘤手术
What have we got? I have an astrocytoma at four.
-好大一个动脉瘤 什么时候瘫痪 -昨天
- That's a huge aneurysm! When did paralysis start? - Yesterday.
我们做不了 皮特
We can't do this, Peter.
他可能二十分钟内就死了
He could die in 20 minutes.
罗斯医生 手术要求降低体温
Dr. Ross, the operation requires hypothermia.
你必须给他降温以保存大脑功能
You have to cool him down so the brain will survive.
再连上人工心肺机
and should have the heart and lung machine.
幸运的话 他会好起来 但我们做不了
Get lucky and he'll come out okay, but he's not for us.
慈爱医院的戴尔医生做过多次 给他打电♥话♥
Dyer over at Mercy's done it a lot. Call him.
把这个孩子转到那边
Get the kid over there.
你要放弃这个病人吗
You're gonna pass this up?
麦克 戴尔很厉害 动作快 又自信
Mike Dyer is good, fast and confident.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him.
它就跳过来咬了我一口
He jumped right over and bit me.
这是个小伤 没事的
Well, it's minor. You'll be fine.
邻居说它注射了所有的疫苗
The neighbor said he had all his shots.
它会有狂犬病吗
Could he have rabies?
库克县已经二十年没有狂犬病狗了
There hasn't been a rabid dog in Cook County in 20 years.
-你确定不是狂犬病吗 -是的
- You're sure about the rabies? - Yeah.
你真好
You're sweet.
我要让我所有朋友来这里看急诊
I'm gonna tell all my friends to come here in emergencies.
-有那个孩子父母的消息吗 -妈妈在路上了
- Any word on the kid's the parents? - Mother's on the way.
看来终于下雨了
I see it's raining finally.
15英里[24公里] 他在哪里 谢谢
Fifteen miles? Where's he doing it? Yeah, thanks.
卡特 把你车钥匙给我
Carter, give me your car keys.
-什么 -我需要你的钥匙
- What? - I need your keys.
你不是在值班吗
Aren't you on call?
慈爱医院呼叫了戴尔 他没回复
They paged Dyer from Mercy. He didn't answer.
没有戴尔的的同意 他们不收治动脉瘤病人
They won't take the aneurysm without Dyer's approval.
他出去慢跑了 快点 你的钥匙
He's out jogging. Come on, your keys.
胸部中枪病人马上就到
GSW to the chest coming in.
-顿干嘛去了 -找戴尔医生
- What's Benton doing? - Looking for Dr. Dyer.
也许是因为他的母亲吧
Probably for his mother though.
他不能让母亲好起来
Figures if he can't make her better
就让世界变得更好吧
than he will fix everything else.
卡特 我觉得你心理课上多了
Carter, I think you took one too many psych classes.
找个外科医生来替顿
Get somebody from Surgery down here to cover for Benton.
-你不是该走了吗 -还有二十分钟
- Shouldn't you be out of here? - In 20 minutes.
那个女人 被狗咬了的女人
So, this woman, the one had the dog bite.
我觉得她是在勾引我
I think she was hitting on me.
-是会发生的 -但我没遇见过
- It's been known to happens. - Not to me.
-她经常笑吗 -是的
- Did she smile a lot? - Yes.
-摆弄头发吗 -是的
- Play with her hair? - Yes.
-摸你吗 -摸我的胳膊
- Touch you? - On my arm.
她是在勾引你
She was hitting on you.
希望我没有发出信♥号♥♥什么的
Hope I'm not sending out a signal or something.
我是说 我和珍...
I mean, You know, I mean, me and Jen...
你最近一直忧郁 女人喜欢拯救忧郁的男人
You've been moody lately. Women love to save moody men.
马克 胸部中枪
Mark, GSW to the chest.
立刻呼叫放射科
Call Radiology. Stat!
你来插管吧 我来检查他的肺
Why don't you intubate? I'll check his lungs.
-体征 -现场失血500毫升
- Vitals? - Lost 500cc's at the scene.
收缩压50 脉搏140
BP 50 palp. Pulse 140.
听我口令 一 二 三
All right, let's go on my count. One, two, three.
好了 把他翻过来
All right, let's roll him.
射入伤 左胸腔上方
Entry wound, upper-left chest.
射出伤 肩胛下方
Exit below scapula.
第二射入伤在腹部 射出伤在左侧腹
Second entry wound abdomen, exit left flank.
-让他死吧 -她是谁
- Let him die. - Who's she?
送她出去
Get her out of here.
开始插胸管
Let's get a chest tube started
再叫个外科住院医师下来
and let's get a surgical resident down here.
我是他母亲 让他走吧
I'm his mother. Let him die.
-夫人 你得在外面等候 -让他走吧
- Ma'am, you have to wait outside. - Let him die.
来人带她去等候室
Somebody get her to the waiting room.
他在室颤
He's in fib.
除颤仪 两百焦耳
Paddles, 200!
充电
Charging!
-离手 -离手
- Clear? - Clear.
-300焦耳 -还在室颤 再来
- 300! - He's still in fib. Hit it!
-充电 -离手
- Charging. - Clear.
有心跳了 静脉注射100毫克利多卡因
He's back. 100 mgs lidocaine, IV push.
张力性气胸 16号♥针
Tension pneumo. Sixteen-gauge needle.
-搞定 胸管 -马克 你还想赶火车吗
- Got it. Chest tube. - Mark, you want to make that train?
-我要插胸管 -我来帮苏珊 你走
- I gotta put in a chest tube. - I'll help Susan. You go.
-好吧 谢了 -七号♥半的手套
- All right, thanks. - Seven and a half gloves.
格雷针
Grey pin, please.
-利多卡因 -不用
- Lidocaine? - Don't need it.
他今天杀了两个男孩
He killed two boys today.
上个月杀了一个
Another last month.
你救他 对谁都没好处
You did no good for anybody.
墨菲觉得你很迷人 你肯定是开起来了
Murphy found you charming. You must've turned it on.
我什么都没有开 一直都是这样
I don't turn it on, it's just there.
宛如一种自然力量吗
Like a force of nature.
道格 这个少年联盟...
Doug, This Little League thing...
挺好的 不是吗
It's great, isn't it?
我怎么了 我应该拒绝他吗
Now what did I do? Was I supposed to say no?
杰克很喜欢你 我很高兴 你对他有帮助
Jake really likes you. I'm glad. You're good for him.
还有呢
And...?
如果你对我不是认真的 我能接受
And if you're not serious about me, I can handle it.
我不期望男人搬进来就能永远住下
I don't expect men to move in, stay forever.
特别是你这德行和历史
Especially you with your history.
我 承诺先生
Me? Mr. Commitment?
但如果你要离开杰克
But if you're going to leave Jake...
我要知道 道格 不是为我 是为了杰克
I need to know, Doug. Not for me, but for Jake.
-我们的未来是什么 -至少半年
- What's our future? - Six months at least.
我说不准 希望我们能长长久久
I don't know. I hope we're together a long time.
或许一起变老
Maybe grow old together.
-或许 -希望如此
- Maybe. - I hope.
我能在三十八分钟内赶到车站吗
Can I make the station in 38 minutes?
马克 一切都会顺利的
Mark, it'll be okay.
美国铁路公♥司♥就会在今晚罢♥工♥
This will be the night that Amtrak goes on strike.
关注四号♥房♥的加里森 低血钙症
Watch Garrison in Four, hypocalcemia.
三号♥房♥的女孩 垒球导致眼眶骨折 做个会诊
The girl in Three, orbital fracture from softball, try and get a consult.
-六号♥房♥的背疼可能是疝... -马克
- Back pain in Six could be a herniated... -Mark.
我能看懂白板
I can read the board.
好吧 再见
Yeah, Bye.
-你是顿的学生吗 -对 约翰·卡特
- You're Benton's student, aren't you? - Yeah. John Carter.
-他在哪里 -应该在做手术
- Where is he? - I think he's in surgery.
我需要他手上的病历
I need his charts.
联合委员会一直在紧盯着我
Joint Commission is breathing down my neck.
-他一回来我就要要 -我会转告的
- I want them the second he gets back. - I'll tell him.
杰瑞 顿医生回来了吗
Jerry, Is Dr. Benton back yet?
没有 还在外面淋雨呢
No, still out in the rain.
可能都撞坏了你的吉普车
Probably smashed up your Jeep.
能把他的病历都给我吗
Can you get his charts for me?
你真的很想要那个实习名额吧
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表