剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
The defibrillator in her chest is going off.
为什么它会电我
Why is it shocking me?
本来就是要电你的
lt's supposed to,
但是只应该在你心律不齐时 而你现在没有发病
but only when you're having arrhythmia, which you are not.
一定是出故障了
Must be malfunctioning.
你不能关掉它吗
Can't you shut it off?
这正是我们要做的
That's what we're gonna try and do.
通知心脏科
Call Cardiology.
她咬得可真狠啊
She really sank her teeth into you.
任何潜在的精神病患者
Any patient who's even potentially psychotic
都应该捆绑四肢并戴上口套
should be placed in four-point restraints and muzzled.
口气真像个受过伤的
Spoken like a true healer.
十五年之后
After 15 years...
没有哪一个星期
not one week has gone by
没有哪一个星期没有被咬 被吐口水
not one week without being bitten, spat,
被吐一身或者被撒尿
puked or peed on.
你就是个厌世的老头
You're a misanthropic old fart.
我可不老
I'm not old.
这真的需要吗
ls this necessary?
人类的口腔就是细菌的温床
Human mouth literally swims with bacteria.
金黄色葡萄球菌 艾肯菌属
Staph aureus, Eikenella.
那女人就该做个额叶切除术或用锤子砸她的头
The woman deserves a lobotomy or a hammer to the head.
抱歉 很疼吗
Sorry. Did that hurt?
-兰沃尔西医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Langworthy? - Yes?
那所高中只剩下一个看门人了
The only one left at the high school is the janitor
他给校长留了言
who left a message for the principal.
他会给我一份年鉴的副本
And he's gonna get me a copy of the yearbook.
或许我能找到这个男孩的照片
So maybe I can find the boy's picture.
好的
Okay.
-我只是希望我还能做点什么 -比如什么
- I just wish there's something more I could do. - Such as?
我不知道 现在我应该去找本顿医生还是
I don't know. So for mow, should I go back to Dr. Benton, or?
-走吧 -好的
- Go. - Okay.
我传球用的手
My passing hand.
如果比利·弗雷舍没有压在上面
lf Billy Fleishell hadn't piled on,
都不会有这种事情
it never would've happened.
他在你的关节上留下些印子
I thought he left some cleat marks on your knuckles there.
是他咬的 他戳了我 我就打了他
From his teeth. He speared me, so I popped him one.
孩子们玩得
Sounds like the game's gotten rougher
比我当年狠多了啊
than when I used to play.
骨头没事
So nothing is broken.
但是卡萝要带布莱尔去拍X光片
But Carol's gonna take Blair to the X-ray
再给她点止痛药 好吗
and give her something for the pain, okay?
我什么都不需要
I don't need anything.
这边走
Right this way.
约翰 谢谢你下来
John, thanks for coming down.
小意思
No problem.
是这样的
Hey, listen.
我知道自从卡萝回来后
I understand you've been quite attentive to Carol
你一直很关心她
since she got back.
我不是有意的
Well, I didn't mean to be.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我很高兴你们还是朋友 真的
I'm glad you guys are still friends. Really.
-有事给我打电♥话♥ -好
- Call me anytime, okay? - Okay.
斯多帕克先生 你需要去看专家做进一步的检查
Mr. Stopak, you need to see a specialist for further tests
排除是溃疡性结肠炎的可能性 这会非常严重
to rule out ulcerative colitis. Which is very serious.
你觉得我是得的这个病
You think that's what I've got?
根据你的病史和我所见 不是
Based on your history and what I've seen, no.
我觉得你是患了肠道易激综合症
I think you have irritable bowel syndrome,
如果不治疗会很严重
which can become serious if untreated.
假如我是 怎么治
Assuming that's what I've got, how do I get rid of it?
多吃粗粮 更为重要的是
lncrease the bran in your diet, and more important
减少生活压力
decrease the stress in your life.
我无法控制生活压力
I don't exactly control the stress in my life.
减少工作时间
Cut back your work hours.
减少
Cut back?
医生 在我公♥司♥里有两种人
Doctor, in my office there are two kinds of guys.
一种是销量上千万
Those who sell more than 10 million
并赢得每年棕榈泉之旅的人
and win the annual trip to Palm Springs
一种是去不成的
and those who don't.
你知道我有多久没去旅行了吗
You know how long it's been since I missed the trip?
我从来没有漏过一次旅行
I have never missed the trip.
-我回来了 -好
- I'm back. - Good.
把这些填了 再把这些尿液样本送去实验室
Fill out these slips and take those urine samples to the lab.
回来真好
lt's good to be back.
瓦尔特 你好
Walt! What's up?
你好
What's up?
我把车停在垃圾桶旁边的第一排
I parked in the first row near the dumpsters.
-所以是变速器的问题吗 -这破车太烂了
- So it was the transmission? - That sucker was shot.
你怎么回车站
How you getting back to the station?
小矮子开卡车跟我来的
Peanut followed me in the truck.
-杰姬对今晚很兴奋吗 -是的
- ls Jackie excited about tonight? - Oh, yeah.
我要带她去一个很豪华的地方
I'm taking her to this real fancy place
自从她听说那家店老板是奥普拉
she's been dying to try
她就一直很想去
ever since she heard that Oprah owned it.
确实价格贵 但我想这是我们十周年纪念日
I mean it's steep, but I figure it's our 10th anniversary.
管他的 你姐姐值
What the hell? Your sister's worth it.
谢谢你能来陪你妈妈
And I appreciate you coming to sit with your mom.
她怎么样
How's she doing, man?
这周没有发生意外
Well, no incidents this week.
但你一会儿不盯着她
But you can't leave her alone for five minutes.
她就会去后院向邻居大喊大叫
She'll be in the back yard yelling at the neighbors.
不过她倒是每周都让杰姬带她去美容院
But she's making Jackie take her to the beauty parlor
好让你看到漂漂亮亮的她
so she can look pretty for you.
我得闪了 八点半 记住了啊
Look, man, I gotta split. 8:30, right?
记住了 肯定到
Yeah, I'll be there.
我叫卡萝
My name's Carol.
我喜欢你的运动鞋
I like your sneakers.
不是什么好鞋
They're not the good kind.
我妈妈从廉价商店买♥♥的
My mom got them from the cheap store.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
医生带她上楼了 她病得很重
The doctors took her upstairs. She's very sick.
医生们会努力让她好起来
They're gonna try and make her better.
但是那个医生说我们可以待在一起
But that doctor said we can stay together.
你妈妈可能得在这待一阵子
lt looks like your mom may have to stay here for a while.
我能看望她吗
Can I see her?
我不清楚她能不能被探望 但我会帮你查查的
I don't know if she can have visitors, but I'll check.
你想跟我出去走走吗
You wanna hang out with me?
我带你去心脏科
I'll take you to Cardiology.
他们擅长这种病症
They're familiar with this problem.
所以你不必担心 你会好起来的
So you don't have to worry about anything. You'll be okay.
-稍等 我拿一下你的记录 -刘易斯医生
- Hold on, let me grab your records. - Dr. Lewis.
我很感谢你对我说的话
Listen, I appreciate what you said.
我妻子也跟我说了十♥八♥年♥同样的话
My wife's been telling me the same thing for 18 years.
你有肠胃科医生的电♥话♥吗
You have the number for the gastroenterologist?
你得知道在这里谁负责
Hey, you have to know who's in charge of
商用仪器的采购
business machine procurement around here.
你好
Hello?
我听不清 谁 路易丝
I can't hear you. Who? Louise!
你收到我传真过去的价目表了吗
Did you get the rate card I faxed?
抱歉 我听不清你说话 这里有点吵
Sorry, I can't hear you. It's kind of noisy here.
你想让我...
Hey, you want me to ...
-把电♥话♥挂了 -什么
- So hang up that phone. - What?
挂掉电♥话♥ 立刻马上
Hang up that phone, now!
-你没事吧 -那是什么电♥话♥
- You okay? - What kind of phone is that?
市面上最棒的手持电♥话♥
The most powerful hand-held in the market.
有单键拨号♥功能 还有字母数字式存储器
It's got turbo dial, alphanumeric memory.
-我半价卖♥♥你 -我不想买♥♥
- I'll get you half price. -I don't wanna buy one.
我想让你带着这部电♥话♥离开医院 现在 立刻
I want you to take that phone out of this hospital, now! Now!
你应该把盖子盖上
You're supposed to screw the caps on.
给你 冯·史杜本高中的年册
Here. Von Stuben High yearbook.
有人给你的
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表