剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Aren't we getting some new students today?
对 好像是
Yeah, I think so.
希望他们有点能耐 之前那两个简直是草包
I hope they're good. The last two were hopeless.
-有什么问题吗 -那还用说
- Something wrong? - Oh, you bet there is.
我们的咖啡
We're out of coffee again
又被护士们喝光了
because the nurses have been taking it.
这就是存在的问题
That's what's wrong.
-再去煮些啊 -再去煮
- Make some more. - Make some more?
我们工作36小时 休息18小时
We work 36 hours on, 18 off...
一周总计工作90个小时 全年无休
...which is 90 hours a week, 52 weeks a year.
忙成这样我们只能赚到23739美元 还是税前
For that we are paid $23,739 before taxes.
然后我们还要负责煮咖啡
And we also have to make the coffee?
我的心都碎了
My heart is breaking.
-滤纸在哪 -冰箱里
- Where are the filters? - In the refrigerator.
格林医生
Dr. Greene,
你太太在食堂等你
your wife is waiting in the cafeteria. Dr. Greene.
该死
Damn it!
没什么事
Everything's fine.
早 格林医生
Morning, Dr. Greene.
早
Morning!
妈妈 你看
Hey, Mom! Look!
宝贝 再吃两口好吗
Two more bites, baby. Please?
再吃两口就行了
Then you're done.
-瑞秋 -爸爸 你看
- Hi, Rachel. - Hey, Dad, look!
真棒
Oh, look!
早餐就吃烤芝士三明治了
Grilled cheese sandwich for breakfast.
我投降了 我还能说什么
I gave in. What can I say?
你迟到了
You're late.
抱歉 出了场严重事故 有座大楼倒塌了
Sorry, we had a big one. A building collapsed.
妈妈正在看侵钱法
Mommy's reading about tarts.
是侵权法
Torts.
你睡觉了吗
Are you getting any sleep?
当然 我没事
Yeah, yeah. I'm okay.
-你看起来很累 -爸爸 你看起来很累
- You look tired. - Yeah, Dad. You look tired.
我看着很累 是吗
Oh, I do, do I?
你要把三明治吃完吗
Are you gonna finish that?
那可以给我吃吗
You mind if I eat it?
哈里斯医生那边打来确认会面的时间
Dr. Harris' office called to confirm your meeting.
天哪 是今天
Oh, jeez! That was today.
你还是能去的 对吧
You can still go, right?
当然 是的 应该可以
Yeah, yeah. I guess.
你不会因为忘掉或太忙而不去吧
You're not gonna forget or get too busy?
我会去的
I'll go.
这有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
-你明知你肯定不会喜欢那里 -也许不会
- You know you're gonna hate it. - Maybe not.
至少那边的病人不会吐在我身上
At least the patients don't throw up on you.
谁吐了
Who threw up?
谁吐了
Who threw up?
没有人吐
Nobody threw up.
只是你要值班 而我又要准备考试...
It's just that between your hours and my studying...
我觉得我们都见不到彼此了
...I feel like we never see each other.
我今天会去见哈里斯的 好吗
I'll go meet Harris today, okay?
好的
Okay.
我只是希望你能喜欢那里
I just hope you like it.
我的天 你们快来看看
Oh no, would you look at this?
我还是第一次看到量身定做的白大褂
It's the first tailored white coat I've seen.
-他真是太可爱了 对吧 -没错
- Isn't he lovely? - Lovely.
你觉得他会什么吗
Think he knows anything?
他懂得如何打扮
He knows how to dress.
他是我的学生 我会搞清楚他会什么
Well, he's my student. I'll find out.
-约翰·卡特 -是的
- John Carter? - Yes, sir.
彼得·本顿
Peter Benton.
-你是那个外科实习生 -是的 三年级
- You the surgical student? - Yep. Third year.
很好 我们将会形影不离
Good. We're gonna be spending a lot of time together,
我先带你转转
so let me show you around
熟悉一下环境
so you'll be oriented.
这里是服务台
This is the Admitting desk,
如果要呼叫医生或调取病例
if you need someone paged or a chart called up,
你就到这来
you do it here.
这位是提米
This is Timmy.
别跟他握手 他怕得病
Don't shake his hand. He's afraid of disease.
化验室在这边
This is the way to the lab.
血细胞比容 各种分♥析♥和液体分离都在这做
We do crits, counts, spin-downs.
化验申请单写在这些纸条上
Chemistries are marked with these slips
放在前台
and left them at the front desk.
不管是不是急用 都要标上"加急"
Mark everything "Stat" whether you want it fast or not.
化学实验室的电♥话♥是7022
The chem lab is 7022.
血液化验室的电♥话♥是6944 记好了
The heme lab is 6944. Memorize it.
每个住院的病人都要马上输上液
Everybody gets an IV the minutes they walk through the door.
用16号♥针头的静脉留置针
Use an angiocath with a 16 needle.
用大口径的针头
You need a large bore in case
方便为失血的病人输血
they are bleeding and you need to transfuse them.
-你会做静脉输液吗 -老实说 不会
- Do you know how to start an IV? - Actually, no.
你不是三年级吗
Aren't you third year?
我是 但我只待过皮肤科和精神科
I am, but all I've done are dermatology and psychiatry.
那些打扮得光鲜亮丽的科室
The well-dressed specialties, huh?
你会发现外科医生是真的在救人
You'll find that surgeons actually try to help people,
而不只是抢钱
not just bill them.
做静脉输液最好把皮肤绷紧
Now the best way to do this is to pull the skin tight
以免血管滑动 然后压低扎进去
so the veins don't roll, and go in low.
扎进血管后 把这个小玩意拉出来连在这里
Once you're in, pull the gizmo out and hook it up to here.
这位是护士长卡萝·海瑟薇
This is Carol Hathaway, the head nurse.
约翰·卡特
John Carter.
她很美 是吧
She's terrific, isn't she?
她的男朋友是一位矫形外科医生
She goes with an orthopod that used to be
那人以前是十大联盟的截锋 长得像金刚
a Big Ten tackle and looks like King Kong.
现在你需要贴上胶布固定好
Now, what you want to is you want to tape it.
中等流速 每秒两到三滴
Moderate flow, two or three drips per second.
就这样 非常简单
That's it. That's all there is to it.
学会了吧
Okay?
学会了
Okay.
这一排房♥间是检查室
All along here you have the medical examining rooms.
就是那种强卖♥♥药的医生害死人的地方
It's where the pill-pushers kill their victims.
不过这里...
But this...
这里是外科诊室
...this is the surgical room.
是真医生大显神通的地方
This is where the real action is.
用这个电♥话♥打给手术室 号♥码是6♥4♥40
We use this phone to call the O.R., 6♥4♥40.
X光室就在那边 他们也是一群白♥痴♥
X- ray is around the corner. They're a bunch of idiots.
他们爱吓唬病人 还让他们等很久
They scare the patients and make them wait too long.
所以如果可以
So whenever you can,
尽量陪病人去拍X光片
make sure you go with the patients to X-ray.
别让他们被吓坏了 别让他们受伤
Don't let them get scared. Don't let them get hurt.
这位是急诊室主任摩根斯坦医生
Here's Dr. Morgenstern. He's the head of ER.
要当心 他会把医学生当午餐吃掉
Watch out, he eats students for lunch.
-大卫·摩根斯坦 -约翰·卡特
- David Morgenstern. - John Carter.
那个断手的病人是什么时候送上去的
When did that severed hand go up?
血管外科一小时前就送上去了
A vascular took it up an hour ago.
希望他们能接好断手
I just hope they can do it right.
本顿医生是我们最好的住院医生之一
Dr. Benton is one of the best residents we have.
你一定要好好跟他学习
You learn everything you can from him.
除了他的态度
Except attitude.
-他是在开玩笑 -我是认真的
- He didn't mean that. - Yes, he did!
你的病房♥就在前面
Your room will be down here.
是缝合病人的地方
That's where you'll sew people up.
你知道怎么缝合吗
Do you know how to suture?
不会
No.
好吧 我会教你
Okay, I'll teach you.
-有需要缝合的病人吗 -我这么会知道
- Do we have anyone to sew up? - How would I know?
我最喜欢这种同事情谊了
You know I love this great spirit of camaraderie.
大家都乐于帮忙
Everyone wants to help.
这里就是缝合室了 我们去看看
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表