剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Assuming it is his baby.
他们怎么不待在这里
Why don't they stay here?
大概因为我说她该堕胎
Probably because I told her should get an abortion.
你干嘛这么说
Why'd you do that?
-因为我觉得她该堕胎 -这不太支持
- Because I think she should. - That's not very supportive.
支持什么
Supportive of what?
我姐姐养孩子的幻想吗
My sister's fantasy of having a child?
她觉得这像养宠物 马克
She thinks it's like having a pet, Mark.
一只会永远跟着她 爱她的小狗
A little puppy who will follow her and love her forever...
不会在乎她酗酒 嗜毒成性
...who won't care that she's an alcoholic, that she abuses drugs...
不在乎她睡遍所有人
...that she's getting God knows what diseases
染上各种各样的病
from sleeping with every guy on the corner.
也许这孩子能改变现状 你不知道
Maybe this baby will turn her around. You don't know.
是啊 像我们今天下午接生的那个吗
Yeah. Like the one we delivered this afternoon?
-也许 我不知道 -我知道
- Maybe. I don't know. - Well, I do.
不 你不知道 苏珊
No, you don't, Susan.
问题就在这 我们都不知道
That's the point. None of us do.
克洛伊能有个机会 那孩子能有个机会
Chloe will have a chance, the baby will have a chance.
你凭什么决定
Who are you to decide?
我是她妹妹 我了解她
I'm her sister. I pick up the pieces.
这仍然是她的决定
It's still her choice.
而且我会支持她 如果她能够
And one that I would support it if she'd
为自己的人生担起一丝责任
ever taken any once responsibility for her life...
而不是混混终日
...before taking on another.
我爱我姐姐 马克 但她都不会给自己梳头
I love my sister, Mark, but she can't even part her hair.
所以我是否认为她该
So do I think she should
让一个孩子降生到世界上 不 我不这么认为
bring a child into this world? No, I do not.
凯森吗
Kayson?
维纳贝克死了 刘易斯医生
Vennerbeck is dead, Dr. Lewis.
天哪
Oh, God.
我仔细看了他的病历
I've reviewed his file thoroughly and
他不该出院
the man should never been released.
你批准了他的出院
You approved his release.
那时我没有全部信息
I didn't have all the information.
什么信息
What information?
他两个月前来过 说自己背疼
He came in here two months ago with back pain.
当时的诊断是肌骨骼疼痛
The diagnosis was musculoskeletal.
也可能是非♥典♥型性心绞痛 你应该告诉我
It was probably atypical angina, and you should've told me about it.
你没问他的病史
You didn't ask for his medical history.
我什么都要问吗
Do I have to ask for everything?
你是什么意思
What are you suggesting?
我是说这个病例比你想的要复杂
I am suggesting this case was more complicated than you thought.
而你作为住院医生的经验不足以
And that your experience as a resident was not sufficient...
判断病情 或向经验老道的医生陈述病情
...to either determine that or to present it to those who could.
我陈述了你问的所有
I presented what you asked for.
但不是所有信息
But not the entire picture!
而正因为此 他死了
And because of that, a man is dead.
他妻子正在咨♥询♥律师
And his wife is consulting their attorney.
摩根斯坦医生已经知道这个情况
Dr. Morgenstern is been made aware of this situation.
我也申请了全面调查
And I have requested a full case review.
苏珊 急救车来了 呼吸骤停的女人
Susan, EMT's pulling up. Woman in respiratory arrest.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表