剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I had car trouble.
真的 我车出了点问题
I did. I had car trouble.
珍妮佛还好吗 马克
How is Jennifer, Mark?
她挺好的
She's great.
我想也是 这是做什么的 为今晚准备的吗
Yeah, I'll bet. What's this for? Later on tonight?
加油
Keep it up.
她好可爱
She's adorable.
快13岁了
She's almost 13 now.
然后这是拉尔夫
And this is Ralph.
你见过那么可爱的小东西吗
Have you ever seen anything so cute?
迷你雪纳瑞
Miniature schnauzers.
太可爱了
Very cute.
穆奇还在那吗
Is Mookie down there?
卡特在给他缝合
Carter's stitching him up.
卡特 本顿去哪了
Carter? Where's Benton?
我也不知道
Don't know.
那幅画真难看
That is one sorry paint job.
是啊 那是因为医院比较想把钱省下来
Yeah, that's because the hospital likes to save the big bucks
给医生发工资
for the doctors' salaries.
我其实都没在说自己
Actually I'm not even talking about myself.
因为我并不是住院医生...
Because I'm not a resident...
...所以他们不会付我一分钱
...so they don't pay me anything.
你是说你就像那种免费赠品
You're telling me you're some kind of freebie?
本顿医生去哪了
Where's Dr. Benton?
应该是由他来给这小子缝合
He's supposed to be stitching up this boy.
把我扔给这么个"免费赠品"
Pawned me off on a freebie?
你不许多说一句话 穆奇·詹姆斯
Not one word out of you, Mookie James.
今天一天你闯的祸已经够多了
You've done quite enough for one day.
-你俩怎么... -本顿去哪了
- How do you two... - Where is Benton?
他得去楼上康复部
He had to go up to Recovery.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
你就随口那么一提我们的晚餐
You casually mentioned our dinner?
向道格·罗斯
To Doug Ross?
是啊 怎么了吗
Yeah. What's the problem?
他就像是大嘴巴医生
He's like Dr. Intercom.
医院里最大的八卦源头
Biggest gossip in the hospital.
餐厅员工说不定都知道了
The cafeteria workers probably know.
但你穿那件黑裙子的确很美啊
But you do look great in that black dress.
这样也于事无补
This isn't working.
斯维迪克医生
Dr. Cvetic?
-怎么了 -我之前提过的那个病人在那边...
- What? - The patient I mentioned is over here...
你说三遍了
Three times you mentioned him.
我三遍都告诉你 我没时间检查他
Three times I told you I didn't have time to see him.
你叫什么来着
What was your name?
迪夫 马利克 要不我来...
Div. Malik, why don't I just take...
马利克 没错
Malik! That's right.
我也跟你说过了三遍 迪夫
And I told you that three times too, Div.
听着 小子 你最好...
Listen, son. You better...
好了 好了 够了 都住口
Okay, Okay, enough. Stop.
你俩打算干嘛 摔跤吗
What are you guys gonna do now? Arm wrestle?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
我今天收治了五个病人
Look, I've had five admissions today.
两名自杀未遂
Two attempted suicides,
两名忘记服用锂盐的躁郁症患者
two bipolars who forgot to take lithium...
...还有一个四十岁的流浪汉
...and a 40-year-old from the street
最终只能宣布死亡 全都在早上
claiming to be dead, all before lunch.
你的病人必须得等到我下午上班再说了
Your patient will have to wait for the afternoon shift.
撞船事故 12岁的孩子 情况危急
Boat collision. 12-year-old in the wreck.
-多久能到 -急救车到了 在停车
- How long? - EMT's pulling up now.
康妮 空出创伤一室 通知手术室 马上
Connie, clear Trauma 1, notify the O.R. Now, please.
他的父母跟他一起
His parents are with him.
他们受伤了吗
Are they hurt?
没有 摔出去没受伤 但一起来了
No, thrown free, but they came with him.
帮我准备好手术室
Give me O.R.
奥斯卡 你那什么情况
Oscar, what do you got?
大卫·阿德勒 12岁 没有意识
David Adler, 12, found unconscious.
-请救救他 -阿德勒先生太太 我是罗斯医生
- Please help him. - Mr. And Mrs. Adler, I'm Dr. Ross.
我们要把你儿子送去创伤室
We're taking your son to Trauma.
尽我们全力
Do everything we can.
他一瞬间就落水了 我们找不到他
He went under so fast. We couldn't find him.
血压70 脉搏140
BP 70, pulse 140.
杰瑞 他会告诉你们在哪里等待
Jerry he can tell you where you can wait.
求求你 我们能一起进去吗
Please. Can we stay with him?
我们会竭尽全力的 向你保证
We'll do everything possible we can. We promise.
-无法静脉注射或者插管 -跟我来就好
- Couldn't start an IV or intubate. - Just Come with me.
好的 我们来吧 拿稳那个
Okay. All right, here we go. Get that.
数到三 按那个搭扣 数到三 一 二 三
On three. Hit that buckle. On three. One, two, three.
好了
All right.
-给我利多卡因 -气管
- Pass me the lidocaine. - Airway.
说得对
You got it.
-好的 给我一个... -六号♥半
- All right, give me a... - Six and a half.
好的 快点
All right. Come on.
心率很低 注射阿托品和利多卡因
Heart rate's low. Let's give him atropine and epinephrine.
O型血到了
O-negative's here.
-你订的吗 -是的
- You ordered it? - Yep.
通过颈内静脉吗
Internal jugular?
不得不了 周边静脉都完了
Have to. His peripheral vein's collapsed.
好了 来吧
All right. Here we go.
康妮 你能把他们带到其他地方吗 不要在走廊上
Connie, will you move them out of the hall?
很好
Perfect.
好的 来吧
Okay, here we go.
好了 好了
Here it comes.
好的 我觉得我们救回这个孩子了
All right. I think we got this baby.
手术室准备好了 本顿会带他上去
O.R.'s prepped. Benton will take him up.
他们可以在楼上给颈椎照X光
They can x-ray his C-spine upstairs.
好的 送他上楼去吧
All right. Let's take him on up.
-除颤器 -200焦吗
- Paddles! - Two hundred?
离手
And clear.
-再来一次 -300焦吗
- Again. - Three hundred?
离手
Clear.
-360焦 -正在充电
- Give me 360. - Charging.
离手
And clear.
好的 他情况稳定了 走吧
Okay, he's stabilized. Let's go!
大家上楼去吧 抓紧时间
All right. People, let's go! Come on.
情况稳定了 你至少需要六单位的血
He's stablized, you'll need at least six units.
好的 我们从这接手 走吧
All right, we got him. Let's go.
我们刚成功救回了他
I think we just made it, pulled that one out.
是的 我们成功了
Yes, we did.
-像钟表一样精确 -我希望都能这样
- That was like clockwork. - I wish they were all like that.
我们很久没这样配合救回病人了
We haven't done a save like that a long time.
太顺利了
So smooth!
七分钟 一步接着一步
Seven mintues. Door to door.
你刚太棒了 预料到了每一步
You were great. You anticipated every move, every beat.
我说真的
Yes, I mean it.
我真的那么觉得 真的
I do. Yeah. I do.
真的
I do.
真抱歉 我不应该那样的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that.
一个巴掌拍不响
You didn't do it alone.
我得走了
Listen, I gotta go.
帕特里克 你不会有事的
All right, Patrick. You'll be all right.
回家啦 帕特里克
Going home, Patrick?
是的 小姐[西班牙语]
Si, sinorita.
他爸爸来了
His father's here.
你接下来几天会悠着点的 是吗
And you're gonna take it easy for the next few days, right?
挑一张卡 随便一张
Pick a card, any card.
是"挑一张卡游戏" 还你
"Pick a card, any card." Here.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
去找你♥爸♥爸吧
Let's find your dad.
帕德里克 我们走
Let's go, Patrick.
-好的 -回家了
- All right. - Going home.
是回家吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表