剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Have you thought about...
找个人谈谈
...talking to someone?
比如心理医生
A therapist?
很多事都尘埃落定了
Things are starting to fall into place.
所以我也没什么可担心的了
I wouldn't worry too much.
那我们还一起吃饭吗
So are we still on for dinner?
和你姐姐还有她的新男友吗 我不会错过的
With your sister and her new beau? I wouldn't miss it.
也许饭后我们可以聊聊
Maybe we can talk afterwards.
好啊
I'd like that.
帕克斯夫人
Mrs. Parks?
需要帮忙吗 帮你叫部车
Can I get you anything? Call you a ride?
什么
What?
不 我只想...
No. If I...
-坐会 -当然 没问题
- ...could just sit down. - Sure. Sure.
我刚才看到我儿子了
I just saw my son.
他那么冰冷
He was so cold.
我看着他的脸
I looked at his face...
唯一想做的就是
...and all I wanted to do...
打他耳光
...was to slap him.
打他并对他说
To hit him and to say...
"你这个傻孩子
..."You stupid boy!
你怎么能这样
How could you do this...
对待自己
...to yourself?
对那个可怜的女孩
That poor girl.
你怎么可以离开我"
How could you leave me?"
天哪
Oh, my God!
我这是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
-你看到我的病人了吗 中年 -阴阳人
- You seen my patient? Middle-aged... - She-male?
肯定去女厕所了
Must've gone to the ladies room.
以45度角插入针头
Insert the needle at about 45 degrees,
轻轻往外抽
gently aspirating as you go.
针头接触到心包时 就可以开始抽出液体了
When you reach the pericardium, you'll begin to draw fluid.
如果你碰到了心脏 心电图上会显示出来
The EKG will let you know if you touch the heart.
我得再插深点
I gotta be getting close.
抽出什么了吗
Anything?
没有
No.
往外拉 你碰到心肌了
Pull back! You've hit heart muscle.
怎么回事 萨拉 什么都没抽出来
What's going on? Sarah, nothing's coming out.
一定是心包感染了
The pericardium must be infected.
液体太粘稠了 针头抽不出来
The fluid's too thick for the needle.
她室颤了
She's fibrillating.
充电
Charging.
-准备好了吗 -离手
- Ready? - Clear!
-看来有脉搏了 -我们得给她开胸
- Sign looks we got a pulse. - We should crack her.
给她开胸会大大提高发病率
Crack her chest and morbidity goes to roof.
如果三十秒后血压还降不下来
If we don't release the pressure in 30 seconds,
这位女士就没命了
this lady could die.
开窗 马上在剑状突起处切个八厘米的口子
Do a window. Make an 8-centimeter cut at the xiphoid. Do it now.
好
Okay.
切开横膈膜 在心包膜上开个小口
Now open the diaphragm and cut out a window of pericardium.
五厘米左右 别太大 不然她的心脏会跳出来
Maybe two inches. Not too big or her heart will jump out.
你能行的 做吧
You can do it. Do it.
就是这样 继续
That's it. Keep going.
继续
Keep going.
好了 抽吸
All right. That's it. Suction.
好了 抽出来了
Okay, here it comes.
液体抽出来了
We got fluid.
有心跳了
We got a beat.
我的天
Oh, man.
血压恢复了
Pressure's back.
在管子旁边缝几针
Throw couple of stitches around the tube.
我觉得现在可以交给你了 皮特
Now I think you can take it from here, Peter.
安迪
Andy?
你怎么样
How are you?
还行
I'm okay.
警♥察♥找你谈话了吗
Police talk to you yet?
他们会来的
They will.
安迪
Andy...
我听到你跟你妈妈说的话了
...I heard what you told your mother.
我也明白你为什么那样说
And I understand why.
你很痛苦 不想造成更多的痛苦
You're in a lot of pain. You don't want to bring on anymore.
你觉得让拉里的妈妈相信
Do you think it's fair to let Larry's mother
他杀了那个女孩公平吗
believe he killed that girl?
我知道你很内疚 但这样只会让事情变得更糟
I know you feel guilty, Andy, but it's only gonna get worse.
我知道的
I know.
我也曾隐瞒真♥相♥ 但结果只会让你恨你自己
I've kept things from people, and It makes you hate yourself.
让你难以接受自己
It makes it hard to live with yourself.
你杀过人吗
Ever kill anyone before?
没有
No.
但我做过伤害别人的事
But I've done things to hurt people.
伤害亲近我的人
People close to me.
你告诉他们实情了吗
And you told them?
没有全部都告诉他们 没有
Not everything, no.
这并非易事
It's not so easy.
对吗
Is it?
-发生什么事了 杰瑞 -有个女的人要跳楼
- What's going on, Jerry? - Jumper on the roof. Some lady.
看起来她就要跳了
Looks like she's gonna go.
天哪
Oh, God!
借过
Excuse me.
她是我的病人
She's my patient.
卡尔顿小姐
Miss Carleton!
拜托
Please.
求你了
Please.
-别靠近我 -好
- Don't come any closer. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
卡尔顿小姐 我知道你现在一定很难过
Miss Carleton, I know you must be feeling really terrible right now...
但是这家医院里
...but there's people...
有人可以帮助你
...in the hospital that can help you.
我不能再假扮成女人了
I can't pass for a woman anymore.
除了扮成女人我别无所求
That's all I've ever wanted to be.
你能看着我吗 看着我跟我聊聊
Could you just look at me? Just look at me and talk to me.
我们可以聊聊这件事
We could talk about it.
-卡特 -谢天谢地
- Carter. - Oh, thank God!
能把我介绍给你朋友吗
Like to introduce me to your friend?
卡尔顿小姐
Miss Carleton...
这里有个医生可以帮你
...there's a doctor here who can help you.
要不让他谈谈 不要
Is it okay if he talks... No! Don't!
天哪
Oh, God!
那个不错 这个真的不错
That looks good. This is really good...
派对开始
Party time!
哈蕾 请帮我拿一下甘薯
Hey, Haleh, pass the yams, please.
这是自助餐 要甘薯自己拿
It's a buffet. Get your own yams.
-你听说了吗 -听说了 太可怕了
- You heard about the... - Yeah, awful.
-可以下班了吗 -不行
- Any luck getting off? - No.
我们出去走走好吗
Can we take a walk?
当然
Sure.
-准备好了吗 亲爱的 -时刻准备着
- Ready, sweets? - Ready as I'll ever be.
这是你的票
Here's your ticket.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
这些是经济舱
These are coach.
等一下
Hold on.
被包养啊
Oh, to be a kept man.
你就别抱怨了
Not one complaint out of you.
因为再过一个小时 你就会和你美丽的妻子
Because in an hour you'll be at the table with your beautiful wife...
美丽的女儿 还有一大家子一起坐在桌前
...your beautiful daughter and your family all around.
而我却在万米高空和一个给我买♥♥衣服的女人
And I'm gonna be at 30,000 feet sucking down vodka gimlets...
喝着伏特加琴蕾
...with a woman who dresses me.
你不知道自己有多幸运
You have no idea how lucky you are.
如果你不想去 就别去了
If you don't want to go, don't go.
有点太晚了
A little late for that.
-我不知道 -她过来了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表