剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
这可不是什么好消息
This is not the best news I've heard all day.
史蒂夫 你有想法吗
So, Steve, do you have an opinion?
凯森医生和我很少意见一致
Dr. Kayson and I agree on little,
但我们都庆幸 自己不是加斯那先生
but we're both happy not to be Mr. Gasner.
如果我们在寻找其他的捐赠者的同时
What if we take him upstairs, put him on a heart-lung bypass
将他转移至楼上进行心肺体外循环呢
while we look for another donor?
没了肌肉
With no muscle left,
光是压力就会在几小时内要了他的命
I'd say the stress alone would kill him in a couple of hours.
我让移植小组随时待命
I put the transplant team on call.
一旦有心脏
You get the heart and
我们二十分钟就能给他手术
we'll put him on the table in 20 minutes.
加斯那的妻子上飞机了
Mr. Gasner's wife is on the plane and
大概在三点会到
she'll be here around three.
得有人去告诉他们
Somebody's gonna have to tell them.
她到了就让前台打电♥话♥给我
Have the desk beep me when she gets here.
凌晨2:00
卡特
Hey, Carter!
弯腰
Bend over!
开始
There we go.
真好玩
I'm cooking now.
好的 别动
All right, hold still.
这球不错
Oh, good one!
卡特 他在干嘛
Carter, what is he doing?
我赌输了
I lost a bet.
他在当我的篮板
He's my backboard.
马克
Mark?
我运气还不错 再来一次
I'm on a roll here. Here we go.
球来了
And the shot!
你让我分心了
You ruined my concentration.
罗斯医生
Dr. Ross?
什么事
Yeah?
四号♥房♥有个宝宝
Baby in 4.
要是我再长高七英寸
Seven inches taller,
我就可以去打比赛了
I would've been a contender.
加入公牛队 尼克斯队
Bulls. Knicks.
-心脏有好消息了吗 -没有
- Any luck with that heart? - No.
我听说你妻子在密尔沃基找到了工作
I heard your wife got a job in Milwaukee.
对 给一位联邦法官当书♥记♥员
Yeah, she's clerking for a federal judge.
听起来不错
That sounds exciting.
是不错
It is.
你打算离开医院吗
You gonna leave the hospital?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为你十二点就下班了
I thought you were off in midnight.
是下班了
Yeah, I am.
我只是想留下来
I just thought I'd stick around.
你之前有过加斯那先生这样的病例吗
You ever have one like Mr. Gasner before,
需要花费这么久时间的病人吗
one that took so long?
没有
No.
卡特 你脸色很差
You look like hell, Carter.
我只是在等本顿医生下班
Yeah, I'm just waiting for Ben... Dr. Benton to leave.
你得补补觉
You need some sleep.
好痛
That hurt.
这一跤你摔得不轻 费德姆太太
You've taken a bad fall, Mrs. Fadem.
我会给你照X光片
I'll get some x-rays.
不 不要照X光片 这会伤害我的宝宝
No. No x-rays. They'll hurt my baby.
你怀孕多久了
How long have you been pregnant?
六个月了
Six months now.
如果我保证你的宝宝会被很好的保护
Suppose I promise that your baby'll be protected?
我们会用铅衣
We'll shield you with lead
和极低的辐射量
and we'll use a real low dose.
只要你保证不会伤害到我的宝宝就行
As long as you promise not to hurt my baby.
我保证
I promise.
莉迪亚
Lydia,
带费德姆太太去放射科
take Mrs. Fadem to Radiology.
当心 她怀孕了
And be careful of her pregnancy.
马上
Right away.
-她怎么了 -怀孕了
- Her what? - Pregnancy.
你过虑了
You worry too much.
凯森讨厌我
Kayson hates me.
他是个心脏病医生
He's a cardiologist.
他是我的评价委员会成员 我需要他的推荐
He's on my review board. I'll need his recommendation.
要推荐干嘛
Why would you want it?
他治死了那么多病人
The man loses so many patients,
他都能当殡葬代言人了
he gets endorsements from funeral homes.
迪夫
Div!
我在你这个年龄 也总是很在意
When I was your age I worried about
每个主治医师对我的看法
what every attending thought of me too.
别管他了 你是个好医生
Forget it. You're a good doctor.
你比我的前妻好 我还娶了她呢
You're better than my ex, and I actually married her.
迪夫 有许多话题我都感兴趣
Div, there are a lot of subjects that interest me,
相信我 你前妻绝对排第一名
and believe me, your ex-wife tops my list.
找我的
That's me.
我那拿刀乱舞的小疯子一定睡醒了
My knife-wielding psychotic must be up from his nap.
回见
Later.
你妻子在来的路上
Your wife's on her way.
她会累坏的
She'll be a wreck.
他没有排尿
He's not putting out fluids.
用160单位的利尿剂
One-sixty of Lasix.
医生
Hey, doc?
我是不是看起来很蠢
Do I look stupid?
为何不告诉我
Why don't you tell me?
你和上帝拼
You versus God.
我们都知道谁会赢
We know who wins.
我不会这么想
I don't think of it that way.
你不必
You don't have to.
躺在这儿的是我
I'm the one on the table.
我们看了你的超声心动图
We looked at your echo.
如果我们找不到捐献的心脏
And if we don't find a donor heart,
你可能撑不过今晚 加斯那先生
you probably won't make it through the night, Mr. Gasner.
现在是凌晨两点
It's two in the morning.
我快死了
I'm dying.
请你
So please
叫我山姆
call me Sam.
没时间搞这么正式了
This is no time to be formal.
走之前别忘了检查下伊凡
Don't forget to check on lvan before you go.
我能把那个被宠坏的女孩带走了吗
Can I take the spoiled girl now?
那个帮派成员
The gangbanger?
主动脉破裂
Aortic rupture.
忘了告诉你了 她死在恢复室里了
I forgot to tell you, she died in recovery.
好吧
Well...
七点见
I'll see you at seven.
-早上七点 -晚安
- A.M.? - Good night.
就五个小时 还要开车回家干嘛
Five hours. Why bother driving home?
睡三小时就得回来
Three hours sleep. I've got to come back here.
真是疯了
This is nuts.
丹尼尔·奎恩 80/60的低血压
Quinn, Daniel. Hypotensive, 80/60,
昏迷中 兄弟会的 喝了一整夜的酒
comatose. Fraternity kid, drinking all night.
见过如何插管吗
Ever see anybody intubated?
没有
No.
找呼吸科的人来 卡特 再扎一个输液针
Get Respiratory in here. Carter, Start a second line.
50%葡萄糖注射液 1安瓿 2毫克纳洛酮
D50, one amp, 2 mg Narcan.
潘 做个心电图
Pam, get an EKG.
奎恩先生 能听见我说话吗
Mr. Quinn, do you hear me?
-丹尼尔 -呼吸科的人这就到
- Daniel? - Respiratory's on the way.
他面色发紫了 加快点滴 加多巴胺
He's cyanotic. Speed up the drip, add dopamine.
给他进行强力呼吸
Hyperventilate him.
点滴吊好了 苏珊
The line's in, Susan.
血压70/40 还在下跌
BP 70 over 40 and falling.
查血常规 血液酒精浓度和毒理分♥析♥
Get a CBC, blood alcohol, Chem-7 and tox screen.
给他插管
Let's tube him.
血氧浓度80
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表