剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Excuse me. I'm trying to find my son.
-他叫什么 -安德鲁·鲍梅尔
- What's his name? - Andrew Bohlmeyer.
-是安迪吗 -是的 他还好吗
- Andy. - Yes. Is he all right?
你的儿子已经被推去手术了
Your son was taken to surgery.
他们准备切除他的脾脏
They're removing his spleen.
老天
Oh, my God!
-我带你去 -好的
- I'll take you up. - Please.
-伊迪 -安德莉亚 我去了趟你家
- Edie! - Andrea, I went by the house!
我那会儿在商店 他们在哪
I was at store. Where are they?
另一个孩子在哪 拉里·帕克斯呢
Where's the other boy? Larry Parks?
-你是拉里的妈妈 -是的 他在哪
- Are you Larry's mother? - Yes. Where is he?
怎么了
What?
帕克斯太太
Mrs. Parks...
你儿子收治进来时头部受了很严重的伤
your son was brought in with severe injuries to his head...
-他已经没有了呼吸 -你是说
- He wasn't breathing - Are you telling me...
心跳也已经停止了
And his heart wasn't beating.
他死了吗
he's dead?
是的 很遗憾
Yes, he is. I'm sorry.
我又不是个宝宝 看在上帝的份上
I am not a baby, for God's sake.
你就不能直接放在我嘴里吗
Can't you just put it in my mouth?
这是医院的规定 拉克先生
Hospital policy, Mr. Luck.
我十分钟之后再来
I'll be back in ten minutes.
等等 我一点隐私都没有吗
Wait a minute. How about a little privacy here?
有啥这么好笑
What's so funny?
没见过测体温吗
You never seen a guy get his temperature taken before?
安迪
Andy...
怎么样了 宝贝
How you doing, honey?
很疲倦
Tired.
-麻 -你一点都不觉得疼吗
- Numb. - You're not in any pain?
没有
No.
那个女孩还好吗
The girl, is she okay?
不太好
No, she's not.
到底是怎么回事 亲爱的
How did it happen, honey?
拉里闯了红灯
Larry ran a red light.
他打算冲过去
He was trying to beat it.
我告诉过他停下 但
I told him to stop, but...
他说他能闯过去
he said he could make it.
安迪
Oh, Andy.
太糟糕了
How awful.
宝贝
Sweetie.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're all right.
我可从没说过你很无聊
I never said you were boring.
你暗示过
You implied it.
马克 我觉得你是一个十分有活力的人
Mark, I think you're an extremely dynamic individual,
特别是你这副眼镜
especially in those glasses.
-我的眼镜有什么问题 -没事 它很好
- What's wrong with my glasses? - Nothing, they're perfect.
去做手术咯
Going to surgery.
在大学的时候 每周五晚
You know, back in college, every Friday night...
我经常去酒吧喝酒
l used to go to the rathskeller and drink beer,
大罐大罐地喝
lots of beer. Pitchers!
你没错 我很无聊
You're right. I'm boring.
我这辈子从没做过不负责任的事
I've never done anything irresponsible my life.
-你的不负责要求真高 -我又从没被抓过
- Because irresponsible is overrated. - I've never been arrested.
我又从来没乱花钱买♥♥我不需要的东西
I've never spent money on something that I didn't need.
我也从来没和性感销♥售♥小姐去百慕大玩
And I have never been to Bermuda with a horny saleslady.
那是巴哈马
It's the Bahamas,
相信我 要是她不买♥♥单的话我就不会去了
and trust me, I wouldn't go if she weren't paying.
-她还会买♥♥单 -啥都是她买♥♥单
- She's paying? - She pays for everything
比如晚餐 还有衣服
like dinner and clothes.
我感觉像被包养了
I feel like a kept man.
我从没被包养过
I have never been a kept man.
格林医生 她来的时候胸口痛
Dr. Greene! She came in with chest pain,
倒在了待诊室里
collapsed in the waiting room.
你痛了有多久了
How long have you been in pain?
一个小时 我那会正在厨房♥准备晚餐
An hour. I was in the kitchen, cooking dinner...
然后就从这感到了压♥迫♥
and the pressure started here.
-是心脏病发作了吗 -不确定
- Is it a heart attack? - I'm not sure.
最近生过病吗
Have you been sick recently?
我去年确诊患有狼疮
I was diagnosed with lupus last year.
她在缓解期
She's been in remission.
去叫心脏科 得让他们来看看
Call Cardiology. We need to get a consult.
做一个心电图 心肌酶检测 再拍个胸片
Get an EKG, cardiac enzyme and a chest film.
-先生 你得去外面等 -不 我想让他待在这
- Sir, you'll have to wait outside. - No! I want him here.
好吧
All right. All right.
来吧 坐下
Here we go. Sit down.
仰面躺下 放松 缓慢呼吸
Lie back. Just relax, breathe easy.
我们会好好照顾你
We're gonna take care of you.
他给你说当时是他在开车 你也没告诉其他人
He told you he was driving and you didn't tell anyone?
我该告诉谁呢
Who am I supposed to tell?
至少得告诉警♥察♥
The police, for one.
卡萝 这个孩子可是犯了过失杀人
Carol, the kid committed manslaughter.
他杀了两人
He killed two people.
我不确定这事是不是该我管
I'm not sure it's my place.
反正你知道是怎样的了
Well, you know how it is.
病人到这来觉得很害怕
Patients coming here and scared,
以为自己要死了 会告诉我们一些
thinking they're dying and tell us things
连丈夫 妻子 或是神父都不会告诉的事情
they wouldn't tell their husbands or wives. Or their priests.
这个孩子向我倾诉他的灵魂
This kid unburdened his soul to me.
我只是觉得告诉别人不对
I just don't feel right passing that on.
马克
Mark.
你们是兼♥职♥了心脏病医生吗
You guys moonlighting as cardiologists?
格鲁尼和贝尔都在手术 凯森正在来的路上
Gurunian and Bell are in surgery, Kayson's on his way.
在他来之前 我们就是心脏病医生
Until he gets here, we're it.
病人四十岁 有过狼疮病史
Patient's 40, history of lupus,
在用肾上腺皮质激素治疗
treated with prednisone.
表现为胸口痛 心率112 有吸停脉现象
Presented with chest pain, heart rate's 112, pulsus paradoxus.
心电图显示ST段抬高 会不会有积液
EKG shows an ST elevation. Think there's an effusion?
我觉得有 萨拉呢
I do. Sarah?
胸片上有黑色轮廓迹象
Well, there's the silhouette sign.
她的血压在下降
Her blood pressure's dropping.
需要给她做一个心旁穿刺术
She needs a paracardio centesis.
-你做过吗 -做过很多次了
- You ever done one? - Lots of times.
她昏迷了 -把她转移到创伤二室
She's unconscious. - Move her to Trauma 2.
不能再等凯森了
We can't wait for Kayson.
皮特 我需要一个18号♥PC针头 我去拿夹子
Peter, I'll need an 18-gauge PC needle and I'll get a clip.
怎么了
What's happening?
在心脏周围包裹着一种叫心包的薄袋
There's a thin sack around the heart called the pericardium.
你妻子的心包有积液
Your wife's is filling with fluid,
在挤压着心脏
squeezing the heart
导致心脏不能正常跳动
so it can't beat properly.
我们会在心包中插入一根针来吸出积液
We'll insert a needle in the sack and drain the fluid out.
-在她心脏上插一根针吗 -是在心脏周围
- Stick a needle in her heart? - Near her heart.
你知道吗 萨拉
You know, Sarah...
这些手术我一个都没机会做
...l never had an opportunity to do one of these procedures...
既然你已经做过很多次了 我想
...and since you've done a lot, I'm wondering ...
你想做吗
You want to do it?
那就做 我后援
Do it. I'll back you up.
真有意思
That's funny.
我刚刚还在想着你呢
I was just thinking about you.
想的开心的事吗
Pleasant thoughts?
非常开心
Very pleasant.
坐吧
Have a seat.
实际上
Actually...
我觉得欠你一个道歉
...I feel like I owe you an apology.
我知道我最近不太顺 说话比较冲
I know that lately I've been difficult, to put it mildly.
如果让你难堪了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I've embarrassed you.
你没有让我难堪啊
You haven't embarrassed me.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
好吧 我最近...
Well, I've been...
情绪挺低落的
I've been pretty depressed.
你有没有想过...
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表