剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
匈牙利的首都是布达佩斯 莎莎·卡波尔的出生地
You know the capital's Budapest where Shasha Kapoor was born.
-欺负她 把她锁了起来 -迪布尔夫人
- Pushed her around, locked her up... - Mrs. Dibble,
你得回床上去
you need to stay in bed.
为什么 我怎么了
Why? What's wrong with me?
你未服用锂
You stop taking your lithium.
马利克 带迪布尔夫人去三号♥病房♥好吗
Malik, can you take Mrs. Dibble to Three?
好的 我们走吧 迪布尔夫人
Okay, let's go, Mrs. Dibble
别碰我 我会走的
Don't touch me. I am coming.
你个头挺大的 可以去当保镖
You are a big man, you can be a bodyguard.
你真帅 要去我家一起共度晚餐吗
You're so handsome. We could go to my place for dinner.
我们一定会玩得很开心的
We'd have a lot of fun...
躁郁症 被人发现在格兰特公园打扫人行道
Bipolar. They found her in Grant Park, she was sweeping the sidewalks.
很幸运我的大脑激素正常
I feel lucky to have the right brain chemicals.
-你没事吧 -我很好 克洛伊怎么样
- You okay? - Fine. How's Chloe?
她穿的都是我的衣服
She wears all my clothes,
从不洗碗 还忘了给猫喂食
never washes the dishes, forget to feed the cat.
她今天会过来做B超
She's coming in today for an ultrasound.
听起来你可真热心
You sound so enthusiastic.
我会帮她 但我不会让她毁了我的生活
I'll help her out, but she's not gonna ruin my life.
-这次我绝不会让她得逞 -
- No, I'm not gonna do it, not this time. - Dr. Greene.
我需要你下班后来帮我两个小时
I need you for two hours at the end of your shift.
-联合委员会调查 -不行 今晚糟透了
- Joint Commission survey. - I can't. It's a bad night.
当然 可能会下雨 但我真的需要你
Sure, it's gonna rain. I need you.
我有私事
I have personal business.
私事吗 什么时候开始住院医师有自己的生活了
Personal? Since when do residents have a personal life?
抱歉 今晚我就有
I'm sorry. I do tonight.
好吧 那我只有靠自己了
Alright, I guess I'll do it myself.
去他的 做你该做的
Screw him. Do what you have to do.
-她真的很虚弱 -她在大厅里晕倒了
- She's really pale. - They found her passed out in the hall.
她肯定是滑倒了
She must slipped.
-你是她的妈妈吗 -我是她的班主任
- Are you her mother? - I'm her homeroom teacher.
她流了一地的血
She was bleeding all over the place.
血压过低 只有60
She's hypotensive. 60 palp.
准备搬 听我指令 一 二 三
Let's take her and shake her on my count. One, two, three.
-哈蕾 剪开绷带 -她呼吸困难了
- Haleh, cut off this bandage. - She's breathing really hard.
-她嗑药吗 -不 萨曼莎不会嗑药的
- Does she use drugs? - No, not Samantha.
-有癫痫史吗 -我不知道
- Is there a history of seizures? - I...I don't know.
瞳孔一样大小 对光线无反应
Pupils equal, nonreactive to light.
卡特 你怎么看
What do you think, Carter?
可能是大脑里有血块在流血 癫痫发作
Could be a blood clot, bleeding in the brain. Seizure disorder.
做头部CT
Let's get a head CT, CBC, Chem-7.
-哈蕾 查血糖指数 -血压降到60
- Haleh, Run a blood sugar. - BP's down to 60 over nothing.
-心律失常 室颤 -她快不行了
- Arrhythmia. V-tach. - She's crashing!
到底怎么了 快上电极板 100焦
What the hell is happening? Alright, come on. Paddles! Move! 100!
-离手 -离手
- Clear! - Clear.
-不 我讨厌心理医生 -你已经拖得够久了
- No, I hate psychiatrists. - You've put this off long enough.
一个人把他女儿踢出窗外 我打了他一拳
A guy kicked his daughter out of a window and I slugged him.
这是他应得的
And he deserved it.
去看心理医生 道格
Go see the shrink, Doug.
我通过了住院医师审核 那个人也没起诉
I got past the resident's review and the guy didn't sue.
我得解决掉这个档案
I need to close the file.
阿兰·墨菲 607号♥房♥ 下午三点
Allan Murphy, room 607, 3 pm.
好吧
Right.
你帮我是因为这是你的工作
Are you saving my ass because it's your job
还是因为我太迷人了
or because I'm so wonderful?
不如说
Why don't we just say
我有那么一点儿喜欢你
I'm sort of fond of you.
我的肾被感染了
I get kidney infections.
作为一名泌尿科医生 你应该很了解
As a urologist, you should know better.
-你为什么不用复方新诺明 -医者自医
- Why didn't you take Bactrim? - Physician, heal thyself
我们不这样
We never do.
-你在哪儿行医 -西雅图 伊万杰琳医院
- Where do you practice? - Seattle. Evangeline.
我们的急诊室很好 但天气很糟
We have a great ER, but the weather stinks.
没错 侧腹有触感
That's it. Flank tenderness.
体温37.8度
Temp 98.9.
给我100毫克哌替啶 实在太痛了
Gimme a 100 meperidine for pain.
我们先诊断吧
Let's make the diagnosis first.
痛死了
It hurts like hell.
斯特朗医生 我确信你的诊断是准确的
Dr. Strong. I'm sure your diagnosis is correct,
但为了准确 我们还是先做个尿检吧
but let's get a urinalysis just to make sure.
-血压还是很低 -血糖太高了 600
- BP is still down. - Her glucose is through the roof, 600.
天啊 这不是癫痫
Oh, God, it's not a seizure.
哈蕾 静脉注射十个单位常规胰岛素
Haleh, IV loading dose regular insulin 10 units.
开始注射 五单位一小时 卡特 过来
Start an infusion, 5 units an hour. Carter, come here.
她昏迷不是由头部创伤引起的 闻闻
Her coma is not from head trauma. Take a look.
闻起来像水果
Smells like fruit.
糖尿病昏迷 她是酮症酸中毒了
Diabetic coma. She has ketoacidosis.
进行 再挂一升生理盐水 全速
Get a blood gas. Run in a liter of saline wide open.
-她今天吃了什么 -今天我们有一个生日派对
- Did she eat anything today? - We had a birthday party.
她吃了巧克力蛋糕 我想可能还吃了一些冰淇淋
She had chocolate cake and I think some ice cream.
-她会没事吗 -希望如此
- Will she be okay? - I hope so.
为什么一个糖尿病患者要摄入那么多糖分
Why is a diabetic eating on that sugar?
-我不知道她有糖尿病 -天啊
- I didn't know she was diabetic. -Oh, great.
哈蕾 结果出来了叫我
Haleh, let me know when the Chem-7 is back.
每三十分钟检查下钾含量
I want a potassium every 30 minutes.
你忙的话我可以把这个病人转交给罗斯
I can turn the case over to Ross.
我说了 注意钾含量
I said I want a potassium.
卡特 缝合她的头部创伤
Carter, stitch her head.
你要什么 6-0尼龙缝线吗
What do you want? 6-0 nylon?
我做了噩梦
I have nightmares
梦里我穿着桃红色的礼服结婚了
that I'm getting married in a peach gown.
-我挺喜欢桃红色的 -你又不是天天穿
- I kind of like peach. - You don't wear it every day.
没错 为什么护士服有颜色而医生却只有白色
Yeah. Why do nurses wear colors and doctors wear white?
-因为医生纯洁又善良 -也包括我吗
- Because doctors are pure and good. - Does that include me?
-没有 -一个叫琳达·法雷尔的人打来过
- No. - A Linda Farrell called.
琳达·法雷尔 听名字感觉有点熟悉
Linda Farrell. That sounds familiar.
-你以前的约会对象 -对
- You used to date her? - That's right.
6♥4♥救援车送来了一个流血的醉鬼
Dr. Greene, rescue 6♥4♥'s bringing in a bleeding drunk.
有人在家吗
Does anyone home?
马克 泰格和我的婚礼上需要一名花童
Mark? Tag and I need a ring bearer for the wedding,
我们想让瑞秋来
we'd love to have Rachel.
真棒 但如果婚礼是在这儿举♥行♥的话
That'll be great. I'm not sure where we're gonna be in May.
我不确定五月份时我们在哪儿
if it's to be done here.
我得问问珍妮佛 但肯定没问题的
I'll have to ask Jennifer, but I'm sure it'll be fine.
多谢
Thanks.
苏西 嗨
Susie! Hey.
我的外套穿在你身上真好看
My jacket fits nice, you look great.
我没觉得好 我有点害怕
I don't feel great. I'm kinda scared.
别担心 没事的
Don't worry, it'll be okay.
我把你的搅拌机弄坏了 我想做奶昔来着
I broke your blender. I was trying to make a milk shake...
搅拌机坏了
Blenders break.
天啊 你为什么对我这么好
God. Why are you being so nice to me?
因为你不会再搞砸了 对吧
Because you're not gonna screw up anymore, right?
我们去找你的病房♥ 给你准备好
Let's find your room get you full physical.
-呕血 -血压90/60 脉搏微弱 145
- Vomiting blood. - BP 90 over 60, pulse thready at 145.
闻起来像喝了一整天
Smells like he's been putting it away all day.
-头部有撞击吗 -没有
- Did he hit his head? - Negative.
-你的名字是什么 先生 -滚开 婊♥子♥
- What's your name, sir? - Screw off, bitch!
今天我就需要这样的
Just what I need today.
听我指令准备搬 一 二 三
Let's move him on one, two, three.
做 血凝率
CBC, Chem-7, coag panel,
胸部X光 肝功能检测
chest x-ray, LFTs, EKG.
-玛丽 -挂葡萄糖
- Mary - Start an IV D5W.
我要66年的雪佛兰迈锐宝
I want a '66 Malibu.
-雪佛兰产的最好的引擎 -你叫什么 先生
- Best engine Chevy ever made. - What's your name, sir?
雷谢
Reicher.
我喜欢56年的名爵 那车真不错
I like the MG ' 56, that was a great car.
我倒喜欢凯♥旋♥摩托
I like the Triumph myself.
安排内窥镜检查
Set up for endoscopy.
-你是谁 我在哪儿 -你今天喝了多少
- Who are you? Where am I? - How much did you drink today?
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表