剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Neck's still bleeding. Load up on the O-negative.
没有呼吸音
No breath sounds.
这位需要上止血钳
Need to clamp this bleeder.
本顿在哪 有人见到本顿了吗
Where's Benton? Anybody see Benton?
我去去就回
I'll be back.
你要的O型阴性血在这
Got the O-neg right here.
我摸不到脉搏
I am not getting the pulse.
用Y型管分流输血
Blood Y-tubing.
老天 子弹直射进他心脏里了
Oh God! He took it straight to the heart.
给我开胸术工具
Thoracotomy tray.
他们警♥察♥不都要求穿防弹背心吗
Don't they suppose to wear vests?
-是的 他们本该穿的 -我这里需要搭把手
- Yeah, they're supposed to. - I need some help in here!
就来了 苏珊 你自己能行吗
Coming. Susan, you got this?
没问题 本顿在哪
Yeah, I got it. Where's Benton?
他嘴里不断出血
A lot of blood coming out of his mouth.
-胸口有枪伤吗 -插管成功
- Are there bullet holes in his chest? - Tube's in.
没有 只有颈部枪伤
No, just the neck.
他颈部不断出血 卡萝你那边情况如何
Bleeding in his lungs. How are you doing Carlol?
如果我再按紧一点 他就会脑缺血了
If I press any harder, he's gonna stroke out.
-什么情况 -病人十六岁
- What do we got? - A 16-year-old...
颈动脉中枪 脉搏微弱
...bullet to the carotid artery, thready pulse...
肺部充血 你要夹住颈动脉
blood in his lungs. You gonna need to clamp it.
好的 那边又是怎么回事
Alright, and what's going on over there?
警♥察♥ 心脏中枪 苏珊在对他进行开胸
Cop.Took a bullet into his heart. Susan's cracking his chest.
等下 去叫别人
Wait a second. Get somebody else down.
我去帮苏珊
I'm gonna go help Susan.
给我多一点活动空间 手术刀 谢谢
I need some elbow room. Scalpel. Thank you.
肺里都是血
Lungs are full of blood.
-马上抽吸 对了 -这里有牵开器
- Suction, right now. Here we go. - I have a retractor here.
他的脑供血不足了
His brain's not getting blood.
他这么年轻 再保持一段时间供血没问题的
He's young. He's got collaterals to keep him perfused.
血管钳 现在 卡萝 快
Vascular clamp. Right now. Come on, Carol. Right now!
谢谢
Thank you.
肺里的淤血清除了
Lungs are clear.
止血钳也夹好了 现在推他出去 快
And he is clamped. Move him. Right now. Get him out!
肋骨牵开器
Rib spreader.
我需要O型阴性血
I need more O-neg.
这里什么情况
Let's see. What do we have in here?
心室穿孔 抽吸 3.0脯氨酸
Hole in the ventricle. Give me suction, 3.0 proline...
用非绝热针
on an atraumatic needle.
呼叫手术室 我在那儿有存货
Call the O.R. I might have a save here.
卡特呢 他缺席了重要的一课
Where is Carter? He's missing out on a valuable education here.
我要进行水平褥式缝合 两针
I'll do a horizontal mattress, take two bites
从冠状动脉下面过去以防阻塞
go under the coronary artery so I don't obstruct it.
加快速度 他的血压在下降
Better do it quick. His pressure's dropping.
大家听好了 诀窍就是
Now listen up, boys and girls. The trick here is to
堵住这个洞
plug up the hole
而不阻住动脉
without closing off the artery.
就像我刚刚做的这样
Which is what I've just done.
子弹穿过心室 我已经缝合了
Bullet through the ventricle. I stitched it.
-谁给上楼的那个孩子夹的止血钳 -我
-Who clamped the kid who went up? - I did.
脉搏恢复了
I'm getting a pulse.
好样的 休息对你的确有好处 把他送上去吧
Nice job. Looks like that rest did you some good. Take him up.
-以这种方式结束一天可真够呛 -要走了吗
- What a way to end the day. - Taking off?
-明天见 -明天见
- See you tomorrow. - See you.
-难以置信 -我吗
- I don't believe you. - Me?
我刚处理完你上周打人的事儿
I finished the file on the guy you attacked last week.
然后我又接到电♥话♥ 说你又和一个女人打架
Then I got a call that you got another occasion with a woman.
这次我是受害人
This time I was the attackee.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
被恶女人挠也不是第一次了
Not the first time I've been clawed by a hostile female.
-你在自食恶果 -你不了解情况
- You're paying for your bad karma. - You've no idea.
我不知道还得为你二次辩护
I don't know what Legal will say
法务部门对此会怎么说
about the fact that I have to defend you a second time.
-第一次你为我辩护了吗 -那是我的工作
- You defended me the first time? - That's my job.
我需要你再写一份声明
I need you to write out a statement. Again.
这次别花那么长时间
And don't take so long
才交给我 好吗
getting it back to me this time. All right?
戴安
Listen, Diane.
找个时间一起吃晚饭好吗
You wanna get some dinner sometime?
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
我觉得你说得对
I guess you were right.
我对 我对
I'm right. I'm right.
你有时间吗
You got a minute?
格林医生 内分泌科在六号♥线找你
Dr. Greene, endocrinology on the 6.
我在护士站接电♥话♥
I'll take it at the nurse's station.
我想确保下周的静脉曲张出血讲解正常进行
I wanna make sure bleeding varices gets presented next week.
-你不出席吗 -不 我那个时候就在波士顿了
- You won't be there? - No, I'll be in Boston.
是吗
Will You?
我要接手布莱根医院的住院医生项目
I'm taking over the Residency Program at the Brigham.
-我是格林 稍等 -哈佛吗
- Greene here. Can you hold on? - Harvard?
我一直想去那儿
Always an ambition of mine.
-恭喜 -谢谢 我非常高兴
- Congratulations. - Thanks. I couldn't be happier.
你明年升主治医生的事情...
As for your becoming an attending next year...
我搞定了
I took care of it.
我向院长推荐了你
I gave my recommandations to the chief of staff.
你就是最佳人选 别无他选
You're the guy, no need to look any further.
-谢谢 我很开心 -基本上定了
- Thank you. I appreciate it. - It's almost a lock.
还需要新来的负责人批准
Of course the new guy has to approve it,
但不用担心
but don't worry about it.
我还有两周才走
I'm in my office another two weeks.
有空过来 我们可以去喝一杯
Come by, we'll have a drink.
"在海上航行 在山间行走
"Sailing these seas or on the hills
亦或是在夜晚清醒
Or waking in the night
思绪 关于时间的沉默思绪...
Thoughts, silent thoughts of Time...
...关于空间 关于死亡 像水般流淌
...and Space and Death, like waters flowing
载着我穿过无边的领域
Bear me indeed as through the regions infinite
我呼吸着它们的空气
Whose air I breathe
听着它们荡漾的水波
Whose ripples here lave me all over
上帝 沐浴我 让我向你升起
Bathe me, O God, in the mounting to Thee
我和我的灵魂...进入你的领地
I in my soul to range... in range of Thee.
超凡的你 不知名的 蓬勃的..."
O thou transcendent, nameless, vibrant..."
你每个病人都做笔记了吗
Did you do notes on all your patients?
我现在做
I'm doing them now.
你应该在换班前做好
They're supposed to be in by end of shift.
但你好像才刚开始
Looks like you've just begun.
明天一早就给你
First thing in the morning.
那你就要通宵了
You'll be up all night.
如果你在一个病人身上
That's what happens
花太多时间 就会出现这种情况
when you spend too much time with one patient.
我觉得这时间花得有价值
I consider it time well spent.
他十分钟前去世了
He died 10 minutes ago.
卡特 你为什么申请外科实习
Carter, why did you put in for a surgical sub-internship?
我想成为外科医生
I want to be a surgeon.
那你就是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
你的思维方式不像外科医生
You don't think like a surgeon.
为什么 因为我和你的思维方式不同吗
Why? Because I don't think like you?
明早我一来就要看到那些笔记
I want those notes first thing in the morning.
猫 "C"
Cat. "C."
对 "C"代表猫 还有卡萝
Da. "C" is for cat. And Carol.
卡萝 家庭发展部的布朗女士来找你
Carol, Ms. Brown from Family Development is here for you.
卡萝 你的背景调查出了点问题
Carol, something came up in your background check.
去年你曾经试图自杀
You attempted suicide last year.
我希望你之前就告诉我们这一点
I wish you'd told us sooner.
我们恐怕不能让你抚养塔蒂阿娜
I'm afraid we can't place Tatiana with you.
州政♥府♥不会同意的
There is no way that the state will not approve it.
但我已经完全康复了...
But I'm fully recovered now...
如果是三年前也许没问题 但一年
If it had happened three years ago, maybe. But one year.
我们没办法 抱歉
We just can't. I'm sorry.
我现在正在写
I'm working on it right now.
下周五怎么样
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表