剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Okay, we'll take care of him. Let's get him in here.
你得待在外面 我们会好好照顾他的 好吗
You have to stay out here. We'll take care of him, okay?
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
-他喘得很厉害 -要拿沙丁胺醇喷雾器
- He's wheezing. - Albuterol nebulizer?
要 给他静脉注射125毫克甲强龙
Yeah, and give him 125 milligrams Solu-Medrol, IV push.
-马利克 找放射科拍个便携式胸片 -好的
- Malik, call radiology, get a portable chest film. - You got it.
血压还是没有好转 50/30
BP's going nowhere, still 50 over 30.
-卡特 我们要把它拔掉吗 -不 不在这
- Carter, Should we yank it? - No, not here.
-我们不应该做剖腹探查吗 -没错
- Shouldn't we do a laparotomy? - Right again.
我的儿子 詹姆斯会没事的吧
Is my son, James, gonna be okay?
我是希克斯医生
I'm Dr. Hicks.
我现在还不能确定 但我们会竭尽全力
I don't know yet, we'll do everything we can.
请在外面等候 现在是什么情况 皮特
Please wait out here. What have we got, Peter?
15岁男孩被钢筋刺穿
Fifteen-year-old male impaled on a rebar,
得送到手术室剖腹探查
we need to get him up to the O.R. for an ex lap.
-耐兹利已经上去了 -卡特 你跟我来
- Netzley's up there. - Carter, you're going with me.
清空走廊 去按电梯 快点 快
Clear the hallway, get the elevator. Let's move. Go!
让开 把路让开 快一点
Clear! Get out of the way! Let's move!
注意 小心
Heads up! Look out!
-漂亮的胸花 -我的孩子们送的 母亲节礼物
- Nice corsage. - My kids... Mother's Day.
拍照
Shooting!
-需要我帮忙吗 -不用 情况在掌握之中
- You guys need any help? - No, got it under control.
氯气中毒 已经让他吸加湿氧了 15升
Chlorine gas poisoning. He's on humidified O2, 15 liters.
静脉注射了125毫克甲强龙
Gave him Solu-Medrol 125 milligrams, IV.
-呼吸频率正在下降 -很好
- Respiratory's coming down. - Good.
需要帮忙的话随时叫我
Call me if you need anything.
他们有腹泻 胃痉挛和胃胀气的症状
They have diarrhea, abdominal cramps and excessive flatus.
-我们在来的路上一直在放屁 -安静 帕尔默
- We farted the whole way over here. - Pipe down, Palmer.
-你是 -多洛雷斯·明基
- And you are? - Dolores Minky.
-小童子军妈妈 -你好 多洛雷斯
- Little Ranger Scout Mother. - Hi, Dolores.
马克 二床有个七岁的小孩
Mark? I've got a 7-year-old in Curtain 2.
发高烧和恶性呕吐
High temperature and excessive vomiting.
-你能帮我接手吗 -好的
- Could you take that? - Happy to.
我怀疑是贾第虫 我们三周前野营过
I suspect it's giardia. We had a camping trip three weeks ago.
接触过受污染的河水 海狸粪便之类的东西
Contaminated stream water, beaver feces, that sort of thing.
真恶心 杰弗瑞放了个屁 我要吐了
Gross! Jeffrey just cut one! I'm gonna puke.
-我没放 是安德鲁放的 -孩子们 够了
- I didn't do it. It was Andrew. - Boys, now that's enough.
孩子们 好了 不要这样
Guys, come on. You don't need that.
好了 好了
Come on, come on.
-他吐了 吐我身上了 -告诉过你了
- Oh, there you go. There it is. - Told you.
体温38.9度
Temperature is 102.
-这样疼吗 -疼
- Does that hurt? - Yeah.
最近你们家里还有其他人生病吗
Has anyone else in your family has been sick recently?
没有 我们都好好的
No, we've all been fine.
你女儿有微弱的心杂音 对吗
Your daughter has a very faint heart murmur, is that right.
对 天生的
Yeah, since birth.
但是他们说这是无害性杂音 应该没有危险吧
But they call it innocent murmur, it's not supposed to be dangerous.
没有危险 拉弗蒂夫人
No, it's fine, Mrs. Lafferty.
乔安妮也许得了流感
Joanie's probably got the flu.
她有点脱水 所以我想先给她补水
She's dehydrated, so I'd like to start her on fluids.
我认为最好做个脊椎抽液 排除脑膜炎的可能
I think it's best if we get a spinal tap to rule out meningitis.
脊椎抽液 这很严重
Spinal tap? That's very serious, isn't it?
我们希望能排除掉所有严重的后果
We hope it'll rule out anything serious.
他们要干什么 妈妈
What are they gonna do, Mom?
我们要帮你变好起来 这就是我们要干的
We're gonna help you get better. That's what.
失陪一下
Be right back.
先给她静脉注射生理盐水 每小时100毫升
Let's start an IV, saline, 100cc's per hour.
血常规 生化七项 然后准备腰椎穿刺
Get a CBC, Chem-7 and prep for an LP.
好的
You got it.
收回肝脏 抽吸
Retract the liver. Suction.
几周前我也有个类似的案例
I had a case like this a couple of weeks ago.
钢筋直接穿透了下腔静脉
Rebar went straight through the inferior vena cava.
将切口延展到胸部并分开胸骨
Extend the incision up to the chest and divide the sternum.
手术刀
Scalpel.
这个家伙在楼顶上装电视天线
The guy was putting a TV antenna on his roof.
天线倒了 他也摔了 正好砸在天线上
It fell. Then he fell. Right on it.
好了 骨锯
All right. Bone saw.
-卡特 你那儿能看得到吗 -不太能
- Carter, can you see anything like it? - Not really.
上前来 把住牵开器
Well, step up. Hold the retractor.
铝刺穿了他的胆囊
Aluminum spike right through his gallbladder.
肺功能衰弱
Lungs down.
胸骨牵开器
Sternal retractor.
发生了什么
What happened?
一方面 毁了他的招待会
Ruined his reception for one thing.
我自己也很喜欢看电视
I'm a cable man myself.
好 打开心包膜
Okay, open the pericardium.
在右心房♥心耳周围
Put a 2.0 proline purse
绕2.0可吸收线
string around the auricle of the right atrium.
下腔静脉切开了
IVC is dissected free.
-卡特 准备好要拔了 -很快了
- Carter, get ready to pull. - We're close.
-就现在 -好了 慢一点 慢慢来
- Now. - Okay, ease it out. Easy.
-准备好拔导管 -听我指令
- Get ready with the cath. - Say when.
拔
Now!
好了 收紧线圈
Okay, tighten the purse string around it.
-挺酷的吧 -非常酷
- Pretty cool, huh? - Very cool.
好了 现在开始修补
Okay, let's do some repair work here.
-室颤 -体内除颤仪
- V-fib! - Internal paddles.
卡特 过去把你的手插♥进♥去 按♥摩♥他的心脏
Carter, get over stick your hands in here and massage the heart.
充电到10焦
Charge to ten.
离手
Clear.
衣服不错
Nice shirt.
职业伤害
Occupational hazard.
你今天有可能早点走吗
So is there any chance you can get off early today?
-杰克和我要去找房♥子 -为什么
- Jake and I are going house-hunting. - What's that about?
房♥东让我们两个月内搬出去
The landlord gave us two months notice.
他想让他的女儿住进来
He wants his daughter to move in.
-真是糟糕 -罗斯医生
- That's a drag. - Dr. Ross!
你还会回来工作的 对吗
You're coming back in, right?
是的 温蒂 马上就来
Yes, Wendy. I'm coming back in.
没关系 我想要住个大房♥子
No, it's okay. I'd like a bigger place...
而杰克想要个后花♥园♥
...and Jake needs a back yard.
那就由我们来挑房♥子吧 我们会给你留个房♥间
And depending on how we feel there could be room for you.
你是说我们搬到一起住吗
Are you talking about us moving in together?
也许 到时候的话
Maybe. You know, at some point.
你不用支支吾吾的 道格 这只是个提议
You can stop stuttering, Doug. It's just an idea.
你觉得我们准备好到这一步了吗
I mean, do you think that we're ready?
我觉得我比你更有准备
I think I'm probably more ready than you are,
但是我不着急
but I'm in no hurry.
如果你今天有心仪的房♥子 告诉我
Well, you let me know if you find anything today...
我会去看看
...and I'll take a look.
-迟点给我打电♥话♥ -好
- Call me later. - Okay.
我下午有个阑尾切除手术
I've got an appendectomy later this afternoon.
你一定要事先填好表格和测试
Make sure you do charts and labs first.
-你是说我可以参加手术了 -先做好那些工作
- Are you saying I can scrub in? - After charts and labs.
好的 当然
Of course, right.
你好 谢弗夫人
Hi, Mrs. Schaffer.
我是本顿医生
I'm Dr. Benton.
正如你所知 你的儿子詹姆斯
As you know, your son James was brought in
有严重的头部创伤和内出血
with severe head trauma and internal bleeding.
在紧急手术中 他的心跳停止了
His heart stopped during emergency surgery.
我们对他做了33分钟的心肺复苏
We tried for 33 minutes to resuscitate him.
我们竭尽所能 但是...
We used all of our capabilities, but...
他的伤势太严重了 他去世了
his injuries were too severe and he died.
塔格 塔格 我真的喜欢你母亲
Tag, Tag, please, I do like your mom.
我只是不想连续三个晚上都和她共进晚餐
I just don't want to have dinner with her three nights in a row.
塔格 塔格
Tag, Tag.
什么都别说 只是个婚礼而已
Don't say anything. It's only a wedding.
如果酒席取消了
So what if the caterers just canceled...
伴娘的礼服送晚了 亲戚们又来早了
and the bridesmaids' dresses are late and the relatives are early.
我相信这会让我变得更好
I'm sure this is gonna make me a much better person.
你要去密尔沃基过母亲节吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表