剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
- See you, Wendy. - Good night. Connie.
嘿 里德
Hey, Red.
-你好 提姆 -你好吗
- Hey, Tim. - How you doing?
-我很好 -是吗
- I'm good. - Yeah?
-是的 -挺好
- Yeah. - Good.
准备去工作了
Ready to work.
卡萝 能帮我拿点...
Hey Carol, can you get me some...
抱歉 我下班了
Sorry, I'm off.
-我忘了 好吧 回头见 -晚安
- I forgot. All right. See you later. - Good night.
三号♥病房♥ 有个得了肺水肿的女士
In 3, the lady with pulmonary edema
给她点滴呋♥塞♥米♥和硝酸甘油
gets Lasix and a nitroglycerin drip.
四号♥病房♥有个孩子 罗斯医生在照顾他
In 4, there's some kid. Dr. Ross is looking after him.
五号♥房♥的病人疑似有肺栓塞
Five, there's a question pulmonary embolism.
化验结果马上出来了
Labs are coming.
海瑟薇 我需要两克氯霉素
Hathaway, can I get 2 grams chloramphenicol?
抱歉 你找接♥班♥的人要吧
Sorry, you're gonna have to get it from the next shift.
-明天见 -晚安
- See you tomorrow. - Good night.
马利克需要2克氯霉素
Malik needs 2 grams of chloramphenicol.
-马上去拿 -好的
- Coming right up. - All right.
-晚安 -再见
- Good night. - See you.
大家明天见
See you guys tomorrow.
急诊室
ER?
拜托 又没那么糟糕
Come on, it's not that bad.
只是个很小的伤口
It's a very minor cut.
-只要缝三针 -不是伤口的问题
- Three stitches. - It's not the cut!
是车
It's the car.
我把车撞坏了
I smashed the car.
我不该开车的 但我却拿了钥匙
I wasn't supposed to drive it, and I took the keys...
然后把它撞坏了
and I smashed it up.
这车可是全新的啊
And it was brand-new!
我爸超爱那辆车
My father loves that car.
事情可能没你想的那么糟糕
Well, it might not be as bad as you think.
那可是一辆全新的凯迪拉克
It was a brand-new Cadillac
它有动力转向系统
with power steering,
还有空调
and air conditioning.
老天 他会杀了我的
Oh, God! He'll kill me.
这可是他的第一辆新车
It was the first new car he ever had!
苏珊妮
Suzanne.
-爸爸 -苏珊妮
- Daddy. - Suzanne.
我的天哪
Oh my... oh, my god!
-爸爸 -天哪
- Daddy! - Oh, god!
请别动 好吗
Could we not move, please?
-她会没事吧 -没事的
- Is she gonna be all right? - Yeah, she's gonna be fine.
宝贝
Oh, honey.
爸爸
Daddy...
我把车撞坏了
I trashed the car.
没关系
It's all right.
重要的是你没事就好
The important thing is that you're okay.
爸爸...
Oh, daddy...
什么车
What car?
那辆凯迪拉克
You mean the Caddy?
爸爸 我很抱歉
Daddy, I'm so sorry.
你把我的新塞维尔撞坏了 苏珊妮
You totaled my new Seville? Suzanne!
我新买♥♥的凯迪拉克啊
My new Cadillac!
没关系
It doesn't matter.
没事的
It doesn't matter.
卡特医生 你还有六个病人在等着呢
Dr. Carter, you have 6 in backup.
这可不行
That's not good.
今天是圣帕特里克节 就诊高峰还没来
This is St. Patrick's Day. The worst is yet to come.
动作快点好吗
Let's move, huh?
好的
Okay.
那个白♥痴♥是谁
Who was that idiot?
他为啥要这么做
Why'd he do it?
我不知道 他一拿到手就吞下了
I don't know. He just got hands on it and swallowed it.
-吉米 你为什么这样做 -因为...
- Jimmy, why'd you do it? - Because...
看到了吧 他简直不可理喻
You see? He's impossible!
腹部X线平片出来了
Here's the KUB.
就在那儿
There it is, all right.
你是说在他的胃里吗
You mean that's where it is? It's in his stomach?
你都说了他吞下去了
You said he swallowed it.
现在我该怎么办
What do I do now?
检查他的大便 艾德蒙斯女士
Check his stools. Ms Edmunds.
他大概会自己排出来的
He'll probably pass it.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I mean.
我是说我该怎么进我的房♥子
I mean, how do I get into my house?
我被锁在外面了
I'm locked out.
你没有额外的钥匙吗
You don't have another key?
-这不好笑 -抱歉
- It's not funny. - I'm sorry.
你知道即使没有插入行为
You know it is possible to become pregnant
也可能导致怀孕
without actual penetration.
-哪怕只是蹭蹭不进去 -我没有怀孕
- I mean just by fooling around. - I'm not pregnant.
告诉我你到底为什么觉得自己怀孕了
It's very important that you tell me any reason
这很重要
why you think you might be pregnant.
没有理由
No reason.
因为如果你的确怀孕了
Because if you are pregnant,
你有可能有宫外孕
you might have an ectopic pregnancy...
这种情况你得马上做手术
in which case you'd have to be operated on right away.
这很严重 这关乎你的性命
It's serious. It could be a matter of life and death.
毫不夸张
And I'm not exaggerating.
我没有怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
那好吧
Okay.
请等我一下
Excuse me for one second.
-多大了 -十三岁
- How old? - She's 13.
她左下腹疼痛却没有怀孕吗
She's got pain in her lower left side and she's not pregnant?
好的 我来看看
Okay, let's see.
你好 墨菲小姐 我是本顿医生
Hello, Miss Murphy. I'm Dr. Benton.
能告诉上次你来月经是什么时候了吗
Can you tell me how long has it been since your last period?
-记不清了 -回想一下 大概就行
- I don't know. - Just think back. Tell me roughly.
是圣诞节之后
It was after Christmas.
好的
Okay.
那已经有几个月了
So it's been a few months.
我想是的 我没怎么注意
I guess so. I haven't really paid attention.
你有过性行为吗
And you've had sexual intercourse?
有过
Yes.
卡特医生
Dr. Carter,
这是宫外孕
What you have is an ectopic pregnancy
需要立即给她安排
and she needs to be scheduled for
超声波检查和手术
ultrasound and surgery right away.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
你也去过哈里斯的办公室
You've been to Harris's office.
你知道那像看起来像啥
You know what it's like.
那简直就像个夜店
It's like a nightclub or something.
-他给了你找了份工作 -是的
- He offered you a job? - Yeah.
我也不知道
But I don't know.
你不想要这份工作
You don't wanna do it.
但对我来说 这似乎不像真正地行医
It doesn't seem like real medicine to me.
-那问题是什么 -你知道问题是什么
- So what's the problem? - You know what the problem is.
-珍妮弗 -对啊
- Jennifer? - Yeah.
你不能照着别人的想法来生活 马克
You can't live your life for someone else wants you to, Mark.
-我知道 -特别是律师
- I know. - Especially a lawyer.
-她还不是律师 -你懂我的意思 马克
- She's not a lawyer yet. - You know what I mean, Mark.
你得活出你自己
It's gotta be your life.
我是 只是...
It is. It's just...
她一直念叨不能经常见我了
She keeps talking about how she doesn't see me anymore.
也许她不会再见了 我就从没见过保罗
Well, she probably never does. I mean, I never see Paul.
我以为你们分手了
I thought you guys broke up.
是分手了 但...
Well, we did. But...
你懂的
you know.
对啊
Yeah.
格林医生
Dr. Greene.
好的 好的 马上
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表