剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Hey, bad day?
当孩子都很健康 儿科是个好工作
Pediatrics is fine when the kids are healthy.
审查会怎么样
How was the review board thing?
他们打击了凯森
They crucified Kayson.
我太喜欢看他局促不安的样子了
I hate to admitted but loved watching him squirm.
你现在能饶马克了吗
So are you giving Mark a break now?
该饶了他吗
Does he deserve one?
-你能帮帮我吗 -去找那边的护士吧
- Can you people help me? - Just see the nurse back there.
你们是朋友
You guys are friends.
我已经等了40分钟了
I've been waiting forty minutes.
我知道 我们现在非常忙
Yeah, I know. We're very busy.
先生 先生
Sir! Sir!
来这里
Come here.
那是什么
What is that?
看起来像个什么
What does it look like?
我隔壁的孩子在玩牛仔和印第安人
The kids next door were playing Cowboys and Indians.
你是怎么来这的
How did you get here?
公交车
I took the bus.
你想要
You wanna just...
我来吧
I'll get it.
医生们说他只有五六年能活了
Doctors said he had five or six years left.
他不行了是吗
He's not gonna make it, is he?
他的肺充满了液体
His lungs are filling with fluid.
我们会将水吸出来的 但是水还会重新进入
We'll suction them out, but they will fill back up again.
最终我们必须给他带上呼吸器
Eventually we'll have to put him on a respirator.
他还没有孩子
He never had kids.
他觉得那不公平
He said it wouldn't be fair.
他没有时间陪伴孩子了
He wouldn't be around long enough for them.
五年
Five...
六年
...six years.
那是很长的一段时间
It's a lot of time.
有新的血气分♥析♥ 情况不好
New blood gases. Not good.
氧分压50 二氧化碳分压60
PO-2 is 50, PCO-2's 60.
那个女孩是他们从火灾里救出来的
They brought the girl down from the fire.
她妈妈说她想要跟他说话
Her mother says she wants to talk to him.
他可能听不见她讲话
The versed has him under. He might not be able to hear her.
这样可以吗
It's okay?
当然
Sure.
他的名字是什么
What's his name?
威利
Willy.
他的名字是威利
His name's Willy.
威利
Willy...
我的名字是南希
...my name's Nancy.
南希·波特
Nancy Potter.
你把我从大火里救了出来
You saved me from the fire.
你能听见她说话吗 儿子
Can you hear her, son?
谢谢你 威利
Thank you, Willy.
谢谢你救我
Thank you for getting me.
下午好 本顿医生
Good afternoon to you, Dr. Benton.
-我不想谈那事 -我也没问
- I don't want to talk about it. - I didn't ask.
这是我第一次错过大查房♥
You know, for the first time I've missed grand rounds.
我该怎么告诉摩根斯坦
What do I tell Morgenstern?
你有更重要的事情去做
You had something more important to do.
是啊
Yeah, right.
儿科医生 你们都很好做
You know, pediatrics, you guys got it made.
你们都能做私人的练习
You all go into private practice.
但是外科医生 我们都想要做主刀
But surgeons, we all wanna be chief.
再过一天这样的日子 我就放弃信仰了
One more day like this, I don't have a prayer.
还有比做主刀医生更重要的事情
There are more important things than being chief.
是吗 比如说
Yeah, right. Like what?
今天早上我有个打了她妈妈的女孩患者
This morning I had a little girl beat up her mom,
她的妈妈死了
and her mom is dead.
另一个患有骨肉瘤的孩子可能会失去他的腿
Another kid with osteosarcoma might lose his leg.
另一个囊性纤维化
Another one with cystic fibrosis...
正值寒冬
It's the middle of winter...
我的部门都冻坏了
...my apartment is freezing...
那个我隐约以为会和我在一起的女人
...and the woman that I vaguely thought might stay with me...
说我不是那种
...said that I'm not the kind of guy...
女人想要跟他结婚的人
...that women marry.
所以我要去打会儿篮球
So I'm gonna go shoot some hoops.
你想要一起吗
You wanna share the court?
跟你单挑
Play you one-on-one.
-我是道格 -杰克
- I'm Doug. - Jake.
五分钱一分
Nickel a point.
十分钱 一共21分
Dime. To 21.
丢掉那个球 我们现在就开始
Okay, dump that. Let's go, right now.
我的妈妈在医院里工作
My mom works at the hospital.
戴安·利兹 你知道她吗
Diane Leeds, you know her?
不知道
Nope!
运气而已
Lucky shot.
你妈妈是做什么的
What's your mom do?
她在七楼工作 我现在在等她
She's on the 7th floor. I'm waiting for her.
炫技呢
Oh, very fancy!
进了
Drains it.
好样的
Nice.
-我们今天要去看公牛的比赛 -谁是你的最爱
- We're going to the Bulls tonight. - Who's your favorite player?
B·J·阿姆斯特朗
B.J. Armstrong.
我也是 知道为什么吗
Mine too. Know why?
他很矮 和我以前一样
He's short, just like I was.
-你作为一个矮个子很厉害了 -谢谢你
- You're good for a short guy. - Thank you.
-雅各布 -该死
- Jacob? - Damn it!
-妈妈 -宝贝 对不起我迟到了
- Hi, Mom. - Hi, kiddo. I'm sorry I'm late.
你的儿子很厉害
You got a killer player.
他是个硬汉
He's a pretty tough guy.
再过一会儿我就输给他一个星期的零花钱了
Much longer, I'll be paying his allowance for the week.
希望你会输给他
I wish you would.
光是电子游戏我就要破产了 好了吗 亲爱的
Video games alone I could go broke. Are you ready, hon?
我叫道格·罗斯 急诊室儿科医生
I'm Doug Ross. Pediatrics in the ER.
戴安·利兹 危机管理人员
Diane Leeds, Risk Management.
-对 我们通过一次电♥话♥ -罗斯医生
- Yeah, we spoke on the phone once. - Dr. Ross...
在你进一步尝试之前 我要告诉你
...before you try any harder,
辛迪·塞奇威克是我的好朋友
Cindy Sadwick is a very good friend.
辛迪怎么样啊
How is Cindy?
她每次说起你的名字都要加上一些
She can't say your name without adding a few words
我不想让我儿子听见的话 扣子扣好 宝贝
I don't want my son to hear. Button up, babe.
代我向她问好
Tell her I said hello.
好吧
Right.
我欠你十美分
I owe you a dime.
你下次会从我这儿赢回去的 祝你比赛玩得开心
You'll win it back from me next time, okay? Have fun at the game.
61号♥救护车 心肌梗死 正在路上
Rescue 61, MI on the way in.
53岁男性 在萧记蟹屋饮酒过度
53-year-old male, drunk out of his gourd at Shaw's Crab House.
醉酒的冠心病患者 你能让马克把他接了吗
A drunken coronary. Can you talk Mark into taking it?
他辞职了 他现在在菲尔德那边做驻点医生
He quit. He's now the house doctor at Field's.
参加部门会议了 本顿有手术 明哲请病假
Department meeting. Benton's in surgery, Mintzer went home sick.
我也想请病假
I wish I could go home sick.
苏珊 来了一个胸痛患者
Susan! We got a chest pain here!
创伤二室 创伤二室没人
Trauma 2. Trauma 2's open.
患者称胸部中段疼痛 呕吐两次
Patient complained of a mid-sternal chest pain, vomited twice.
舌下含服硝酸甘油 2毫克吗♥啡♥
Sublingual nitro, 2 migs morphine.
-他说他是医生 -先生 您
- Says he's a doctor. - Sir, are you...
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
-凯森医生 -刘易斯医生
- Dr. Kayson. - Dr. Lewis.
这是阿司匹林 凯森医生 你能嚼吗
This is aspirin, Dr. Kayson. Can you chew?
开始咀嚼
Start chewing.
血压150/100
BP 150 over 100.
给氧 15升
O-2, fifteen liters.
凯森医生 我知道您对溶栓剂的看法
Dr. Kayson, I know how you feel about TPA.
-您要用吗 -我不知道
- Do you want it? - I don't know.
导管室正在为血管成形术做准备
Cath lab is prepping for angioplasty.
选择权在你 但你现在就得决定
The choice is yours, but make it now.
做个12导联心电图
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表