剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
他全天都需要我
He needs me 24 hours a day...
给他翻身
...to turn him...
喂他吃饭
...and feed him...
在他哭闹时给他唱歌♥
...and sing to him when he cries.
我爱我的儿子
I love my boy.
我已经为本付出了两年
I've given Ben two years.
整整两年
Two years.
我只是无力继续了
I just can't give anymore.
我需要这一切都结束
I need for this to end.
我需要这一切都结束
I need for this to end.
我的老天
Dear God!
看看谁醒过来了
Well, well. Look who's back.
我的头
My head.
你跌了一跤 卡特 但别担心
You took quite a fall, Carter. But don't worry,
黛比一直在照顾你
Deb's been taking care of you.
她为你做了全面的检查
She worked you up real good.
"血压90/60 呼吸率"
"Blood pressure, 90 over 60. Respiration..."
"粪便愈创木脂测试阴性" 你给我做肛检了吗
"Guaiac negative stool"! You gave me a rectal?
用化学试剂检测大便隐血的测试
哈蕾认为这是个很好的练习机会
Well...Haleh thought it would be good practice.
很好的练习机会
Good practice?
很好的练习机会
Good practice!
不不 别激动 卡特 她得学习 不是吗
Oh no, no. Settle down, Carter. She has to learn, doesn't she?
黛比 还有件事
Oh, Deb, another thing.
术语不是"平均男性生殖器尺寸"
The proper term isn't "average male genitalia."
-应该是"正常男性生殖器尺寸" -什么
- It's "Normal male genitalia." - What?
在哪写的
Where does it say that?
原来你们是在开玩笑
Oh, you guys are just kidding.
所以你没有
So you didn't.
你也没
You didn't.
跟你说他会上当的
Told you we'd get him.
你知道自己在哪吗 帕内尔先生
Do you know where you are, Mr. Parnell?
知道 我在地下拳击场
Yeah. I'm in the chump cellar.
连续被击倒三次
Three knockout losses in a row.
该死
Damn!
而我本已经把他逼到场地边了
And I had him against the ropes too.
却中了一记直拳
I stepped into that cross.
有人来陪你了 德斯蒙德先生
Thought you might like some company, Mr. Desmond.
这位是帕内尔先生
This is Mr. Parnell.
你好
Hello.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我不想聊这个话题
Don't want to talk about it.
我能问您两个问题吗
Can I ask you two questions?
我本该提醒你摩根斯坦的事
I should've warned you about Morgenstern.
我也应该主动告诉你
And I should've been more up-front about
签字的事
the cosigning business.
我不知道该怎么跟你说
I didn't know how to tell you.
苏珊 没人能在那种情况下
Susan, no one could've done that thoracotomy
做开胸术
under the circumstances.
凯森在一旁虎视眈眈
With Kayson breathing down your neck,
而且下周还有聆讯
and the hearing next week...
你是在安慰我吗
Are you trying to make me feel better?
我在跟你道歉
I'm trying to apologize.
这样你自己就感觉好多了吗
So you can feel better yourself?
有些人下班后会去蘑菇医生餐馆
Some of us are going to Doc Magoo's after work.
你能来最好
If you want to come...
阿兰
Alan?
我朋友麦克斯去年夏天
You know my buddy Max moved out of the home
搬出去住了 找了间公♥寓♥
last summer, got an apartment.
他一直想叫我去帮他分担房♥租
Been trying to get me to split the rent.
最大的问题在于卫生间
The problem is the bathroom.
是青瓷绿色的
Celadon green.
我曾要求他重新铺砖
I asked him to re-tile.
而现在我想
Now I'm thinking...
"管他的呢"
"What the hell?"
人有时就得冒险尝试 对吗
Sometimes you gotta take the plunge, you know?
别忘了你的病历册
Well, you don't want to forget your book.
里面缺了一部分
There's a section missing.
你猜是什么颜色的
Guess which color.
绿色
Green.
莉迪亚 你要去蘑菇餐馆吗
Lydia, you going to Magoo's?
我几分钟后就出发
I'll be ready in a few minutes.
有人看到卡萝了吗
Anyone seen Carol?
她刚上楼了 我会通知她
Oh she just went upstairs. I'll let her know.
试试能不能劝苏珊也来
Try and see if you can get Susan to come.
-今天好忙 -可不是
- What a day. - Yeah.
这就是你那两个问题的答案
That answers your two questions!
莉迪亚 德斯蒙德先生恐怕需要治疗
Lydia, somebody should probably check on Mr. Desmond.
薯条
泡在50度的酒里 完全无菌
It's soaked in 100-proof alcohol. It's totally sterile
-我不管 -我才不喝泡着虫子的东西
- I don't care. - I'm not drinking anything with a worm in it.
-龙舌兰酒是谁点的 -把杯子给我 罗斯医生
- Who's got the tequila? - Give me your glass, Dr. Ross.
-这里 -谢谢 提米
- Right here. - Thanks Timmy.
等等 扭扭薯条是我的
Wait. The curly fries are mine.
不不不 你得坐在吧台照顾她
No no no. You have to sit at the counter watching her.
我没开玩笑 坐吧台那边
Hey, I'm not kidding. Sit at the counter.
刚刚公布温内特卡的一名干洗工
They just announced the $40-million jackpot...
中了四千万美金的头奖
went to a dry cleaner in Winnetka.
天呐 我本来还指着这笔钱呢
Oh, man! And I was counting on that money too.
你根本没买♥♥
You didn't even kick in.
你听说卡特被电击了吗
You hear about Carter's electroshock?
很遗憾我没看见
Sorry I missed it.
你猜那人吞下了多少个安全套
Guess how many condoms this guy had in his belly.
-150个 -185个
- 150? - 185.
那样还没死吗
And he lived?
皮特 我给你点了双层汉堡 双倍芝士
Hey, B! I got your double burger, double cheese right here.
油腻的汉堡留着你自己吃吧
Keep your lard-burgers to yourself.
好了 大家听好 卡萝要宣布一件事
Alright everybody, listen up. Carol has an announcement.
不是什么大事 只是希望大家把5月18号♥空出来
Oh. It's no big deal. Just keep May 18th open.
我和泰格那天结婚
That's when Tag and I are getting married.
苏珊会来吗
Susan coming?
-我没找到她 -能把这个递给卡萝吗
- Couldn't find her. - Could you please hand this to Carol?
-这是什么 -你的乐透彩票
- What's this? - Your lotto ticket.
-本顿医生 你母亲怎么样了 -她没事
- Dr. Benton. How's your mother? - She's fine.
你的肛检进行得如何
How was your rectal?
我中了十块钱
Hey, I won ten bucks!
真棒 你买♥♥单
Great. Pick up the check.
-中奖几率是多少 -上哪看
- What are the odds? - How can you tell?
把它翻过来
Just flip it over.
我要点个果盘
Let me get a fruit plate.
我看看 十美金 中奖率1/250 听着耳熟
Let's see, ten-dollar win, one in 250. Sounds familiar.
是啊 真不敢想象
Yeah. Don't even think about it.
同一天既赢得十美元
What are the odds you gonna win $ 10...
又确定了婚礼日期 还感染艾滋的几率有多少
set a wedding date and get HIV on the same day?
你们有酸奶吗
You got yogurt?
麸皮松饼呢
A bran muffin?
好了 各位 我希望大家跟我一同举杯
Okay. Hey, everyone, I want to propose a toast.
敬卡萝
To Carol.
愿你即将到来的婚姻带给你欢笑
May your upcoming marriage bring you laughter...
幸福 和满堂子孙
and happiness and kids...
还有最重要的 爱
and most of all, love.
你值得这一切美好
God knows you deserve all of those things.
-说得好 -好
- Hear! Hear! -All right.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
恭喜 姑娘
Congratulations, girl.
敬卡萝
To Carol!
总算确定了 海瑟薇
About time, Hathaway.
脱衣舞娘在哪
Where's the stripper?
我当时就是五月结婚
I had a May wedding.
你几月份离婚的
What month did you divorce?
皮特 感觉你胖了
Hey, B, looks like you put on some weight.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表