剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Hey, no, actually, I don't have to be anywhere.
今天是我的最后一天 我想待在哪都行
Today is my last day. I can be anywhere I want.
好吧 待会儿见
Okay, see you later.
我好无聊
I'm bored.
我能从儿科给你拿来一台录像机
Well, I could get you a VCR from pediatric.
你可以看视频
You could watch a video.
我不想看电视 我看电视都看烦了
I don't wanna watch TV. I'm sick of TV.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
随你便
Suit yourself.
体温38.9度 血压依旧是70/50
Temp's 102. BP's still 70 over 50.
沃伦先生 我们没看到什么进展
We're not seeing much progress, Mr. Warren.
你有代理人授权书来为
Do you have power of attorney to make decisions
托马斯的现状做决定吗
for Thomas's situation like this?
-没有 他妈妈有 -我们应该打给她
- No, his mother does. - We should call her.
我已经打过了
I already have.
你想要做什么
What do you want to do?
肠梗阻不解决的话
Well, the bowel obstruction doesn't clear.
我们需要手术解决
We're gonna have to resolve it surgically.
-结肠造口术 -是的
- A colostomy? - Yes.
我们有许多朋友经历了这件事
We've had a lot of friends go through this.
他母亲多快能赶到
How soon can his mother get here?
怎么 不能等等嘛
What? Can't it wait?
等不了多久了 不能
Not long, no.
我再去打给她
I'll call her again.
-以为你是伴娘 -这就去
- Thought you were a bridesmaid. - On my way out.
所以是下午晚些时候的婚礼吗
So it's a late afternoon wedding?
就像你不知道似的
As if you didn't know.
二号♥病房♥有一个昏迷的怪胎
Got an unconscious geezer in two...
五号♥病房♥那位午餐喝了五杯马提尼导致肚子痛
four-martini lunch with a bellyache in Five.
卡特 五号♥病房♥有个酒鬼
Carter, I have a drunk in Five.
这附近的儿科诊所怎么了
Whatever happened to the practice of pediatrics around here?
卡特
Carter.
今天早上我交了我的课程评估
I turned in my course evaluation this morning,
现在在希克斯医生的盒子里
it's in Dr. Hicks' box.
威尔金斯决定参加儿科的实习
Yeah, yeah, fine. Look. Wilkins decided to take the pedi sub-I,
所以外科实习有一个空缺
so the surgical sub-I is left open.
-你想来吗 -在急救室里吗
- You want it or not? - In the ER?
听着 我还有急事 行不行
Yeah. Look. I'm in a hurry. Yes or no?
-我得到了吗 -卡特
- I got it? - Carter.
-我当然想去 -好
- Yeah, I definitely want it. - Ok, ok, ok.
9月5日 早上五点 别迟到了
September 5, five a.m. Don't be late.
谢谢
Okay. Thank you!
-替我多喝点 -免费的香槟 当然了
- Get drunk for me. - Free champagne? Count on it!
罗兰多 希克斯医生的信箱
Rolando? What happened to
里的东西去哪儿了
all the stuff in Dr. Hicks' box?
今天早上我交的课程评估不见了
My course evaluation that I turned in this morning is gone!
她几分钟前都取走了
She cleaned out her box a couple of minutes ago.
-雨什么时候停的 -一个小时前
- When it stopped raining? - An hour ago.
-玩的开心 -姐们 你知道我们会的
- Have fun! - You know we will, girl.
有人不去参加婚礼吗
Is there anybody not going to this wedding?
只有我们 有病的 矬的 没被邀请的
Just us. The sick, the lame, the uninvited.
我完了
Oh, I'm a dead man.
在这
Here it is.
-我需要律师吗 -医院会处理的
- Do I need an attorney? - Hospital will handle it.
我妻子是名律师
My wife's an attorney,
她可能希望有人客观地看一下
she may want someone to look at it independently.
没人拦着你自己花钱
It's your money.
谢谢
Thanks.
-就这样吗 -不是
- Is that it? - No.
我决定冒个险
I've decided to take a chance,
批准你为明年的主治医生
sign off on you as attending for next year.
表示感谢是惯例
A show of appreciation is customary.
-我得和我妻子谈谈 -好的
- I have to talk to my wife. - Fair enough.
明天我要知道结果
I need to know by tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
我都没有机会说再见
I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
-她知道 皮特 -是 但是
- She knew, Peter. - Yeah, but...
抱歉
Sorry.
我做不到
I can't do this.
-做什么 -我喜欢你 皮特 但我不知道
- Do what? - I like you, Peter, but I don't know.
我以为是因为你母亲
I think this is about your mother.
我们要这么想是吗
We'd like to think that, huh?
克洛伊 我迟到了
Chloe, I'm so late.
你能拿个半身裙和一些袜子
Could you grab a half-slip and some hose out of...
天哪 我想应该在第二个抽屉里
Oh, gosh, I think they're in the second drawer.
克洛伊 我让你洗衣服
Oh, Chloe! I asked you to do the laundry.
我甚至没有干毛巾
I don't even have a dry towel.
克洛伊
Chloe?
克洛伊
Chloe?
克洛伊
Chloe!
当然 完美
Of course. Perfect.
噢 我
Oh, my...
嘿 等你到三点 孩子睡了 我去抽根烟
没事的 没事的
Oh, yeah, it's okay. It's all right.
-请进 -希克斯医生
- Yes? - Dr. Hicks?
-我是约翰·卡特 本顿医生的学生 -进来吧
- I'm John Carter, Dr. Benton's student. - Come on in.
今天早上我递交了
I turned in my course evaluation
外科轮转评估
for my trauma rotation this morning...
我想知道
...and I was wondering
我能否拿回来做一些修改
if I might get it back to make some revisions?
是的 我已经读了
Yes, I've read it.
十六分 听起来你的经历很令人失望
A sixteen. Sounds like you had a disappointing experience.
你想听听他是怎么说你的吗
Would you like to hear what he said about you?
当然
Sure.
约翰·杜鲁门·卡特
Carter, John Truman.
"优秀的学生 训练有素
"Exceptional student. Well-trained...
有较强的诊断能力
...superior diagnostic skills.
学习能力强 敬业 无私
Fast learner, dedicated, selfless.
对病人态度很好
Excellent bedside manner with patients.
在处理病人的情感需求方面
Far better at dealing with
他比老师强得多
patients' emotional needs than this instructor.
非常聪明" 你还想听更多吗
Highly intelligent." You wanna hear more?
他总结道
He concludes:
"我有机会共事过的最优秀的学生之一
"One of the finest students i've had the opportunity to work with.
建议优秀成绩"
Recommend High Honors."
他给我优秀成绩
He gave me High Honors?
他没给我实习机会 我很沮丧
I was upset because he didn't give me the surgery sub-I.
他有没有告诉你威尔金斯退出了
Did he tell you Wilkins dropped out and
你有实习机会了
you had the surgical sub-I?
所以你是来这里拿回这个
So you came up here to get this back?
这就是你对本顿医生的看法
This is what you really thought of Dr. Benton supervision?
不 他对我很严厉 要求很高
No. I mean he was hard on me, and demanding,
但我学到了很多
but I learned a lot.
为什么你不重新打个分呢
Why don't you take another crack at this evaluation?
谢谢
Thank you.
还有 卡特 我不想看到四十分的评估
And, Carter, I don't want it back at a forty.
-要诚实且公正 -好
- Be honest. Fair. - Right.
-三十八 好吗 -对 差不多
- Thirty-eight okay? - Yes, something like that.
你离我如此之近
With you ever so near me
我的宝贝 去睡觉吧
My baby, do go to sleep
再见 我的宝贝 再见
Bye, bye, my babykin, bye
闭上眼睛吧
Why won't you shut your eyes?
再见 我的宝贝 再见
Bye, bye, my babykin, bye
闭上眼睛吧
Why won 't you shut your eyes?
艾利森女士 我是本顿医生
Mrs. Allison? Hi. I'm Dr. Benton.
我们需要你的许可才能进行紧急结肠造口手术
We need your permission to perform an emergency colostomy.
淋巴瘤
The lymphoma?
这对他来说可能是一种非常痛苦的死法
This could be a very painful way for him to die.
不可能比他所经历的更糟了
Can't be any worse than what he's already been through.
我不会让他受苦的
I won't put him through it.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表