剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Everything else is fine.
能说点细节吗 医生
All right, now, what's the story, doc?
我能拿到工伤补偿吗
Do I get worker's comp?
细节
The story?
细节就是你还活着
The story is, you're still alive.
很好 但我还有一些账单要付
Great, but I got a few bills and...
好了 看到了 果然红肿了
All right. There it is, nice and red.
是中耳炎 没事的
He has Otitis media. You'll be fine.
他会好的
He'll be fine.
给小家伙250毫克口服阿莫西林
250 milligrams of oral amoxicillan for this fellow.
如果明早上还没好转
If he's not getting any better by tomorrow morning,
给我打电♥话♥
give me a call.
好吗 很高兴认识你
All right? It was nice to see you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to see you.
再见 小老虎
Bye, tiger.
-他真帅 -他知道
- He's very handsome. - He knows it.
没错 我们把病人瑞贝卡·莫顿的尿样送去化验了
That's right. We got a UA for patient Rebecca Morton.
M-O-R
M-O-R...
你什么意思 一小时前就送去了
What do you mean? We sent this to you an hour ago!
少来 现在已经1:40了
Don't give me that. It is 1:40
这是加急化验
and it was a stat determination.
你们这帮人到底在忙什么 挖鼻屎吗
What're you guys doing down there, picking your noses?
持续胸痛两小时 怀疑是急性心梗
Chest pains two hours, question AMI.
听着 我爱怎么对你说话就怎么说
Look, I will talk to you any damn way I want to.
如果送过去的是加急化验
If I sent for a stat chemistry,
我要在一小时内得到结果 而不是下个月
I want it within an hour, not sometime next month.
是吗 我们这也有点忙
Oh yeah? we're a little busy here too.
他们一去吃午饭
When they start going to lunch,
进度就变慢
things are gonna really start slowing down.
缝合都做完了 还需要我做点什么
Everybody's all sewn up. What do you want me to do?
你可以去吃午饭
You can go to lunch.
没事 如果你还有什么需要我做的话
Actually, I'm all right if there's something else
我可以帮忙
that you want me to do.
抱歉 稍等
Excuse me a minute.
别逞能
don't be a hero.
叫你去吃午饭你就去
If I tell you to go to lunch, you go.
到晚饭时间还早呢
It's a long time before dinner,
况且你那时可能忙得连饭都顾不上吃 明白吗
and you may be too busy then to stop and eat, okay?
你不知道什么时候能吃上下一顿
You never know how long it's gonna be utill your next meal,
所以只要有空就去吃饭
so whenever you can, you eat.
赶紧走
Now, get the hell out of here,
午饭不要超过半小时
and don't take more than half an hour.
你好 我是格林医生
Hi, I'm Dr. Greene.
你哪不舒服 奥罗克太太
What seems to be the trouble, Mrs. O'Rourke?
我不是奥罗克太太
I'm not Mrs. O'Rourke.
奥罗克太太
Mrs. O'Rourke!
奥罗克太太在吗
Is there a Mrs. O'Rourke here?
-泰隆 -出什么事了
- Tyrone! - What is it?
毒贩 中了五枪乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
Crack dealer. Took 5 shots from an Uzi.
我们需要几个力气大的
We need some muscle in here!
-他还是个孩子 -十三岁
- He's just a kid. - Thirteen.
-叫警卫 -干嘛
- Call security! - Why?
别的黑帮成员
I think the other gang members may come
会设法过来干掉他
and try to finish him off.
大家镇定 开始
Let's keep it calm. Here we go.
我是急诊室特雷西·杨 一号♥抢救室需要人手
This is Tracy Young in ER. I need someone in Trauma Room 1.
谢谢
Thanks.
外科二室 右拐直走
Surgical 2. Turn right and down.
通知外科 马上有个摩托车事故伤者
Tell the surgeons we have a motorcycle accident coming in.
没带头盔
The guy wasn't wearing a helmet.
好极了 那些是加急化验
Oh, terrific. Those are stat labs.
我到街对面去一下
I'm going across the street for a minute.
答应过我老婆过去看一下
Promised my wife I'd go to this appointment.
-你能叫苏珊替我一下吗 -行
- Can you get Susan to cover for me? - Okay.
不是那
No, not there!
外科二室 二室
Surgical 2! 2
我是格林医生 来见哈里斯医生
I'm Dr. Greene to see Dr. Harris.
马克 人人都有家庭
Everyone has a family, Mark.
我老婆喜欢买♥♥东西 孩子们在长大
My wife wants to shop. Kids grow up.
你想让孩子读私立 上大学
You want a private school, college.
你得考虑这些了
You gotta think about that.
这是我们下一位合伙人的办公室
Now, the office for our next associate is here.
作为新手
As a junior man,
你得出诊 周末上班 大概一年左右
you'll do all calls and weekends for a year or so.
薪酬
Compensation...
年薪十二万起 奖金另计
...you'll start out at 120,000 per year, plus bonuses.
我们如今在牙买♥♥加和阿斯彭都有公♥寓♥
Now the group has a condo in Jamaica and one in Aspen.
你滑雪吗
Do you ski?
还没有机会
Haven't had the opportunity.
你该试试 很棒的运动
Oh, you should. It's a great sport.
大卫·摩根斯坦的人跟我说
A David Morgenstern tells me that
你是急诊室里有史以来最厉害的
you're the sharpest guy the ER ever had.
但我可以告诉你 急诊是给年轻人玩的
But I'll tell you, the ER is a young man's game.
你觉得干得还不错 但人生有很多机遇
You think you're doing good, but there's a lot to life...
尤其是这一次
...especially this one.
我们也意识到这个行业业务水平极具挑战性
And we find the practice intellectually challenging...
所以我们派医生去参加大型研讨会
...so we send our physicians to major conferences.
去年就去了毛伊岛 巴黎 罗马
Last year: Maui, Paris, Rome.
我们以提供最佳
We're proud to practise the best
医疗服务为荣
possible medicine we can here.
-看上去不错 -喜欢这的环境吗
- Seems great. - You like this?
我们请了普里斯考特大酒店来重新设计的
We had Prescott redesign it.
每隔几年我们就重新设计一次 保持形象光鲜
We redesign every couple of years. Keeps us looking fresh.
好极了
Terrific.
有时间共进午餐吗
Oh, you have time for lunch?
我们可以去皇冠俱乐部 他们的牛肝菌意面很不错
We'll go to the Crown Club. They have a great porcini pasta.
-我得回去了 -没油的
- I gotta get back. - No oil!
抱歉
Sorry.
-梅丽萨 请把格林医生的外套拿过来 -好
- Melissa would you bring Dr. Greene's coat? - Yes
那下周再约
Maybe next week?
马克 我们诚心邀请你加入
Mark, We'd really love to have you.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦考密克太太 你好
Mrs. McCormick, how are you?
那次菲尔德博物馆的舞会真是棒极了
I found the Field Museum Ball was wonderful!
玛戈可喜欢那些插花了
Margo loved the flower arrangements.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
振作点 医生 才下午三点
Cheer up, doctor, it's only 3:00.
才三点 我♥干♥嘛入这行 一定是疯了
Three o'clock. Why am I doing this? I must be crazy, huh?
说得好
That's a very good insight.
什么时候开始下雨的
When did it start raining?
下雨了
It's raining!
都下了一个小时了
It has been for an hour.
-你的新学生怎么样 -非常能干
- How's your new student? - Very capable.
强悍
Tough.
我听说你今天去哈里斯的医院了
So I hear you went up to Harris' today.
他给你聘书了吗
Did he offer you a job?
是 以后我得参加各种慈善舞会了
Yeah. I think I have to go to a lot of charity balls.
还有更糟糕的呢
Well, there are worse things.
也许吧
I guess.
肯定有
Must be.
对了 你跟外科四室
By the way, what's this I hear about
那个技术员是怎么回事
you and that tech upon Surgical 4?
-我是已婚男士 -那又怎样
- I'm a married man. - So?
-所以你听到的都是捕风捉影 -好吧
- So whatever you heard is not true. - All right.
我听说她很可爱
I heard that she was seriously cute.
但你忠于你的妻子
But you are faithful to your wife.
是这个意思吧
Is that what you're telling me?
对
Yes
你干嘛这么老派
Why would you do something like that?
因为我力不从心
Because I'm too tired to do anything else.
拿到X光片后就会更清楚了
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表