剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
If you killed a patient, you wouldn't be upset?
你没有害死她
You didn't killed her.
马克 你能做的都做了
Mark, you did everything you could to save her.
说给她丈夫听吧
Tell that to her husband.
一年之后 当那个小男孩第一次走路的时候
A year from now that little boy takes his first steps,
他的妈妈却不在身边
his mother won't be there.
他的妈妈永远不会在他身边了
His mother will never be there.
这不是你的错 马克
It's not your fault, Mark.
我到站了
It's my stop.
-来我家吧 我们可以好好谈谈 -何苦呢
- Why don't you come to my place. We can talk. - What for?
明天见 道格
See you tomorrow, Doug.
把他推过去
Let's move him.
听我口令
On my count...
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
-什么情况 -醉酒 去拿一个12号♥气管
- What happened? - Drunk. To get a 12-gauge to the chest.
意外闯进了邻居家里面 检喉镜
Accidentally broke into the neighbor's house. Laryngoscope.
-7.5号♥插管 -很好 叫卡特和黛比过来
- Seven and a half ET-tube? - Perfect. Call Carter and Deb.
我们需要帮助
We can use some help here.
-黛比还在做乳糖检验 卡特在睡觉 -叫卡特来
- Deb's doing lacs, Carter's asleep. - Get Carter.
向呼吸科要个呼吸机再叫放射科过来照个胸片
Call Respiratory for a vent and Radiology for a chest film.
准备O型血 交叉配血 越多越好
Hang some O-neg. Cross and type as many as you can.
看起来是连枷胸 至少四处肋骨骨折
Looks like a flail chest. At least four broken ribs.
他还能有个胸腔都是幸运的
After that he's lucky to have a chest.
他心率放缓了
He's bradycardic.
-血压多少 -40
- Pressure? -40 palp.
中心线输液 他要失血过多了
I'll start a central line. He's bleeding out.
给他输O型血
Tank him up with O-neg.
-你好 -早上好 卡特
- Hey. - Good morning, Carter.
他休克了 给他一安培的肾上腺素
He's in rest. Give him an amp of epi.
-你以前做过胸外按压吗 -做过
- Have you ever done external compressions? - Yap.
-卡萝 帮他开始 -稍微低点
- Carol, get him started. - A little lower.
他的右部胸腔就要塌散了
His right chest is about to fall off.
低体温症的婴儿 警♥察♥在垃圾袋里找到的
Baby with hypothermia. Cops found it in a trash bag.
中心线进去了 继续胸外按压
Okay, line's in. Keep the compressions going.
给他四单位 再喊个人来
Give him four units, and get another body down here now.
我去叫塔格 黎明前最黑暗了
I'll call Tag. It's darkest before dawn.
还要更多的肾上腺素吗
More epi?
三到四周大男婴 血压60 心率80
Three to four-week-old male, BP 60 palp, rate 80.
没有心律失常 体温31.7度
No arrhythmias, temp 89 degrees.
为他保温 用湿润过的氧气
Give him heated, humidified O-2.
拿一个葡萄糖营养剂
Get a dextrose stick.
静脉注射升温至43度的盐水
Start an IV, heated saline to 110 degrees.
什么家长会做出这种事情
What kind of parent would do this to a baby?
-他怎么样了 -我们正在让他体温回升
- How's he doing? - We're rewarming him.
要胸膜腔灌洗吗
Pleural lavage?
不 我们需要一个给新生儿的保温器
No, we need a neonatal warmer.
检查他的淋巴细胞是否酸中毒
Check his lytes for acidosis.
-我隔壁有个开胸手术 -去吧
- I've got a thoracotomy next door. - Go.
-这里什么情况 -没有脉搏 子弹射中了动脉
- How're we doing? - No pulse. Bullet hit an artery.
-我们快无能为力了 -开胸手术的工具
- We're losing him. - Thoracotomy tray!
-听说你需要一些帮助 -我们要做开胸手术
- Heard you needed some help. - We're doing a thoracotomy.
从肋骨之间开刀 我来夹住主动脉
Cut between the ribs. I'll clamp the aorta.
我对开胸不是很熟练
I'm a little rusty on thoracotomies.
我们会带着你的
Don't worry. We'll walk you through it.
这个是给右胸腔的 这个穿过肋间肌
Here is for the right chest. Here is for the intercostals.
让我进来
Okay, let me get in there.
血管夹
Vascular clamp.
肋骨扩展器
Rib spreaders.
喷泉在哪呢
Where is that little gusher?
找到了 夹住了
Got it. It's clamped.
-心脏跳动了 -这就叫团队合作
- Heart's beating. - That's teamwork.
室颤了
It's fibrillating.
卡特 之前感受过跳动的心脏吗
Carter, ever felt a live heart?
做一个像鳄鱼的动作
Make like a crocodile.
现在用手指轻轻地按压心脏
Now gently compress the heart between your fingers.
-大概一分钟80次的频率 -摸起来像一袋虫子
- About 80 times a minute. - Feels like a bag of worms.
-再来几单位的血 -输入中
- A couple more units of blood. - It's filling.
没有脉搏 再来一袋
No pulse. Second unit's in.
还在室颤
He's still fibrillating.
我们得用电击 体内除颤器
We need to shock him back into sinus. Internal paddles!
-从5焦耳开始 -充电中
- Start with five. - Charging.
-离手 -离手
- Clear? - Clear.
-再加5焦耳 -充电中
- Five more. - Charging.
-离手 -离手
- Clear? - Clear.
有心跳了 继续
We've got a rhythm. Let's keep it.
-有脉搏了 -他稳定了 干得好
- I've got a pulse. - He's stable. Good work.
送他去手术室
Take him up to the O.R.
-他怎么样了 -体温33度了
- How's he doing? - Temperature is 92.
我觉得他能挺过来的
I think he's gonna make it.
-你那位怎么样 -心脏还在跳
- How's your guy? - Still ticking.
你看起来好累 去休息一下吧
You look exhausted. Why don't you take a breather?
我去给家庭服务部打电♥话♥ 得给他找个家寄养
I'll call Family Services. He'll need a foster placement.
-黛比 情况怎么样 -很好 谢谢
- Hey, Deb, how's it going? - Fine, thanks.
这头是你自己剃的吗
You shaved the scalp by yourself?
你刚才干什么去了
What've you been up to?
胸内心脏按压 回头见
Internal cardiac massage. See you later.
-我不太喜欢这样 -哪样
- I don't think I like this. - What?
你总在半夜来来去去
You coming and going in the middle of the night.
你想我了吗
Did you miss me?
你把我吵醒了
You woke me up.
好吧 你有十五分钟 杰克起得很早
All right, you've got fifteen minutes. Jake's an early riser.
十五分钟 这不太像我的风格 不过
Fifteen minutes. That's not really my style, but...
你可以的
You can do it.
来吧
Come here.
马克
Mark?
真是一个顾影自怜的好地方啊
Lovely place to sit around feeling sorry for yourself.
这里有它独特的魅力
It has its charms.
这里好冷啊
It's freezing out here.
-你怎么找到我的 -道格
- How did you find me? - Doug.
他说从没见过你这么沮丧
He said he'd never seen you so upset.
事情的发展都与我的计划相悖
Things just aren't working out the way I planned.
当然不是
Sure they have.
你要离开我
You're leaving me.
这个就不在我计划之中
I didn't plan for that.
人都会死的 马克 你尽力了
People die, Mark. You do the best you can.
你也只是凡人
You're human.
我不应该是
I'm not supposed to be.
你当然是 只有你不知道而已
Sure you are. You're the only one who doesn't know it.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
你可以去吃早餐
You could get breakfast.
我还可以请你 走吧
I'll even buy. Come on.
走啊 马克
Come on, Mark.
苏珊 苏珊
Susan. Susan.
苏珊 法尔克先生的未婚妻在外面
Susan. Mr. Falco's fiancé is out here.
-她想见你 -好的 带她进来吧
- She needs to see you. - Yeah, sure. Bring her in.
-刘易斯医生 抱歉打扰您 -没事的
- Dr. Lewis, sorry to bother you. - No, no problem.
有没有可能 我也病了
Is there a chance that I might be sick?
我不知道 保险起见 你应该检查一下艾滋病毒
I don't know. To be safe you should be tested for HIV.
我们再过两周就要结婚了 我以为我了解他
We're getting married in two weeks. I thought I knew him.
-我没说他得了艾滋 -我知道
- I didn't say he had AIDS. - I know.
但我觉得他对我不诚实
But I think he hasn't been honest with me.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
一个打嗝的小问题怎么就变成了这样呢
How a case of hiccups would turn out like this?
-请问你找哪位 -我是皮特·本顿医生
- Can I help you? - Yeah, I'm Dr. Peter Benton.
你太太一直在照顾我母亲
Your wife takes care of my mother.
对 没错 我是艾尔·布雷
Oh, yeah, sure. Al Boulet.
-没出什么事吧 -没有
- Is everything all right? - Yeah.
珍妮 皮特·本顿来了
Jeanie! Peter Benton's here.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我没绑束缚带 她从床上摔下来了
I left the restraints off and she fell out of bed.
-她没事吧 -没事 有几处青肿
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表