剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
No rebound or guarding.
腿也有温度
Leg is warm.
毛细血管回输正常
Cap refill is normal.
我的腿没事 我是腹部疼
My leg is fine, my stomach hurts.
卡特医生 你有什么想法
Dr. Carter, what would you do?
鉴于他的便秘病史
In view of his history of constipation
疼痛有所缓解
and the defused nature of pain...
我觉得要做血常规
l'd order a CBC...
生化七项 尿常规 淀粉酶和泌尿系统X光检查
Chem-7, UA, amylase and a KUB.
-结果正常怎么办 -就让他出院
- And if they're normal? - I'd discharge him.
交给他的私人医生
Let him follow his personal physician.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你让医院支出了两百万美元的
You just cost this hospital
医疗事故赔偿金
a $2-million malpractice settlement.
你的搭桥部位可能有血栓
You could have a thrombosis
有可能已经延伸到了
at the graft site with potential extension
肾动脉或肠系膜动脉
into the renal or mesenteric arteries.
血栓是什么
What the hell is a thrombosis?
就是血结块了 森赫斯特先生
It's a blood clot, Mr. Thunhurst.
是这样 他们换掉了你腿上的一条动脉
See. They replaced an artery in your leg.
有时搭桥部位和动脉内会形成血块
Sometimes a clot forms at the graft site and the arteries.
可能性不大 但要排除这个可能
It's unlikely but I'd like to rule it out.
给他做动脉造影
Get him an arteriogram.
不等我的医生来吗
Shouldn't we wait for my doctor?
我认为不行
No, I don't think that'd be wise.
通知放射科 马上就做
Let's notify Radiology and get them on it right away.
血栓
Thrombosis.
母亲还在手术
The mother's still in surgery.
血液中酒精浓度为435
The blood alcohol came back at 435
毒品检验呢
What about the drug screen?
阴性
It was negative.
没什么公正可言 对吧
There's no justice, is there?
少见
Not much.
他脱水
He's dehydrated
并有轻微的上呼吸道感染
and has a slight upper respiratory tract infection.
补液有效 但他依然神志不清 焦虑不安
The fluids help but he's still confused and agitated.
先生 先生 我有两只狗
Sir. Sir, sir. I have two dogs and...
两只 很好 先生
Two? That's great, sir.
做造影扫描了吗
Did you run a CAT scan?
弥漫性萎缩 没有新形成的病灶
Diffuse atrophy. Nothing newer focal.
我先走了
I'm out of here.
就这样吗
That's it?
那你还想我怎样
What were you expecting?
应该把他转到精神科去
I expected him to be admitted to Psych Services bed.
但他有感染
But he's got an infection.
他是老年人 需要精神治疗
He's senile and he needs psych support.
你现在成了精神科医生了
So now you're a psychiatrist?
我能分辨出老年痴呆是什么样的
I can recognize senile dementia when I see it.
听着 还不能在医学上确认他属于我们科
Look, he's not medically cleared to my service. Okay?
他上呼吸道感染 并且脱水
He has upper respiratory infection and he's dehydrated.
他需要的是抗生素和静脉补液
What he needs is antibiotics and IV hydration.
我会帮他做好准备 使用抗生素 静脉补液
I'll buff him up, start the antibiotics and pull the IV.
给他2.5毫克氟哌啶醇 叫社会服务机构接手
Give him 2.5 Haldol and have Social Services do a follow-up.
我们科没床位了
I don't have a bed for him.
他需要我们的帮助
He needs our help.
你是要我因为你这个病人占了床位
You want me turning away homicidal psychotics...
而拒收自杀的精神病人吗
because your patient's got one of my beds?
给他找张医疗床 要么让他出院 我不收他
Find him a medical bed or release him. I'm not admitting him.
讨论结束
End of discussion.
你这是睡着了吗
You fell asleep?
橡树街海滩
Oak Street Beach.
你在阳光下睡着了吗
You fell asleep in the sun?
是的
Yeah.
能坐下吗
Can you sit down?
估计不能
I don't think so.
要不就让他靠着轮床什么的吧
Maybe we should lean him against the gurney or something.
马克
Mark?
我过了
I passed.
-律师考试 -对
- The bar? - Yes!
我真为你骄傲
Yeah. I am so proud of you!
真是温馨啊
This is heartwarming...
但能先救救我吗
but can I get some help here?
-马利克 先检查生命体征 -没问题 医生
- Malik, can you take vital signs? - Sure thing, doc.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
还记得你那辆丰田赛利卡的后座吗
Remember the back seat of your Celica?
还记得夏威夷之旅吗
Remember the trip to Hawaii?
珍 你得多参加几次律师考试
Jen, you gotta get accepted to the bar more often.
提米 车祸病人在哪
Timmy, where's the car accident?
你好 林先生
Hi, Mr. Ring.
我是本顿医生
I'm Dr. Benton.
我女儿手术结束了吗
Is my daughter out of surgery?
还没 但别担心 她会没事的
Not yet, but don't worry. She's gonna be okay.
我们得修复她的脾脏
We had to repair her spleen.
我得跟你谈谈你妻子的情况
I need to talk to you about your wife.
她脊椎骨折
She's got a spinal fracture
并且大量内出血
and massive internal bleeding and...
现在她还患有弥漫性血管内出血
...and now she has what's called DIC.
这就意味着由于外伤
Which basically means her blood won't clot
她的血液不会凝结
as a result of the trauma.
她快不行了
She's going to die.
林先生
Mr. Ring...
你和你妻子讨论过器官捐献吗
...did you and your wife ever discuss organ donation?
他需要住院
He needs to be admitted.
理由呢
On what grounds?
精神状态不稳定
Change of mental status.
他是老年人 这没什么大不了的
He's senile, that's nothing new.
给他打抗生素 让他回家
Give him antibiotics, send him home.
他没有家人
He has no families.
没人确保他会吃药
There is no one to make sure he takes his meds...
或是吃饭 上厕所
...to feed him, to go to the bathroom...
那是社会服务机构该做的事
That's what Social Services are for.
-他们今天又不能接走他 -精神科呢
- They can't get to him today. - What about Psych?
斯维迪克不肯收他入院
Cvetic won't admit him.
他可以作为门诊病人接受治疗
He can be treated medically as an outpatient.
我们没有床位了
We don't have the beds.
如果斯维迪克不收他 他只能走人了
If Cvetic won't take him, he's out.
谢谢你 提米
Thank you, Timmy.
紧急警报响了
Emergency alarm's going off.
马利克 推上急救车
OK. Malik, grab the crash cart.
苏珊 我们收到了求救信♥号♥♥
Susan, we got a mayday.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我找不到耳环了
I can't find my earring.
你的手一直放在求救按钮上吗
Your hand was on the emergency call button the entire time?
不是吧 兄弟
Oh, man.
我错过了许多好戏
I miss all the good stuff.
我这个梗算是过不去了
I'm never gonna live this down.
挺好的
This is great.
大家之前都以为你是圣人
Everybody thought you were some kind of a saint.
我之前叫你"圣雄"
I was gonna call you "Mahatma."
如果沃茨听到了会怎么样呢
What'll happen when Wertz hears?
还好是跟你老婆在一起 你真走运
You were with your wife. Lucky you.
我是总住院医师 本应该树立好榜样
I'm chief resident. I'm supposed to set a good example.
医院很大 或许沃茨根本没听说过
It's a big hospital. Maybe Wertz won't even hear about it.
马克
Hey, Mark.
爽吗
How's it hanging?
当我死了
I'm a dead man.
卡特
Carter!
医生 该醒醒了
Doctor, time to get up.
离手
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表