剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
检查二室 好的 走吧
Exam 2? Okay, here we go.
大伙 走这边
This way, you guys. There you go.
我一会就过来
All right, we'll be with you in just a second.
不得不说 她们真的很可爱
Come on, you have to admit, they're pretty cute.
她们脸上都抹了妆 因此得了荨麻疹
They've been spray-painted, which is giving them hives.
得了荨麻疹的孩子就不可爱了
Children with hives are not cute.
皮特
So, Peter...
冰箱里的鲜花和糖果是干嘛用的
about the flower and candy in the refrigerator?
要我猜猜是要准备给谁的吗
Are you gonna make me guess who they're for?
是给我妈妈的
They're for my mother.
真的
Really.
打扰一下 请问检查一室在哪
Excuse me, where is Exam Room 1?
-谢谢你把她挪过来 -不客气
- Thanks for moving her. - Oh, sure.
她坚持要带比尔来
She insisted on bringing Bill.
你好 戴安娜
Привет Diana.
你好和再见
Hello and goodbye.
还有十来个词 就是我会说的全部俄语了
That and ten other words is the extent of my Russian.
她们在一起很默契
They're kind of perfect together.
根本不知道在哪儿 在干什么
No idea where they are or what they're doing.
看来她们都不介意
Neither one of them seem to mind.
狗得跟格巴斯基一起回家
The dog gets to go home with Grabarsky.
也许她妈妈会回来
Maybe her mom will come back.
我不觉得该用"妈妈"这个词
I don't think "Mom" Is the right word.
卡特 罗斯医生叫你去检查二室照看孩子们
Carter, Dr. Ross needs you to help with some kids in Exam 2.
再见怎么说
How do you say goodbye?
再见
до свидания.
好的
Ok.
卡特 告诉罗斯医生我需要他马上过来
Carter! Tell Dr. Ross I need him now.
好的
Ok.
黛比
Hey, Deb.
你是温蒂·高曼吗
Are you Wendy Goldman?
是的
Yes...
黛比
Deb?
是的 我是狄波拉·陈
Yeah, I'm Deborah Chen.
我知道
I know that.
我找你费了好大的劲
I had the hardest time finding you.
我来为你打石膏
I'm gonna be doing your cast.
他在浴池的热水里泡了多久了
How long was he in the hot tub?
半小时
Half an hour?
-四十分钟 -可能更久
- 40 Minutes. - Maybe more.
-喝了酒吗 -喝了香槟
- Any wine? - Champagne.
喝了多少
How much?
-就一点 -可不止一点
- A little. - More than a little.
就几瓶
A couple of bottles
-今天是情人节 -艾迪想要过得特别一些
- It's Valentine's Day. - Eddie wanted something special.
-他头晕 -还有恶心
- He got light-headed. - Nauseous.
然后他就吐了
Then he throw up.
-接着他就沉下去了 -像块石头一样
- Then he sank. - Like a dead weight.
我们潜了下去 一起把他拉了上来
We went under. Both of us pulled him up.
然后跑进了房♥子
Ran into the house.
-打了911 -打了911
- Called 911. - Called 911.
-你们做得没错 -接下来交给我们吧
- You did the right thing. - We'll take it from here.
我们现在要测量他的体温
We're gonna take his temperature now.
好的
Ok.
从直肠测
Rectally.
你们最好在外面等着
You might wanna wait outside.
我们一会就回来 好吗
We'll be right back, okay?
你还是觉得是上呼吸道的问题吗
You still think it's upper respiratory?
现在我觉得她是肺水肿 我听见水泡声了
Now that she's hydrated, I heard rales.
也有可能是肺炎或者是某种陌生的病毒引起的
Could be pneumonia or a foreign virus we know nothing about.
已经发烧到40度了 我得赶紧催催X光片了
Fever's spiked up to 104. I'm gonna put a rush on that x-ray.
-你给她用了扑热息痛 -是的 每公斤15毫克
- You give her acetaminophen? - Yeah. 15 per kilo.
我妈一直想教我说俄语
All the times my mom tried to teach me Russian.
每次她都用俄语冲我大喊大叫
All the times she yelled at me in Russian.
那是你活该
You deserved it.
本顿医生
Doctor B.
海登太太 八十五岁
Mrs. Hayden, 85,
她摔倒了 还划伤了手臂
fell and cut her arm.
她现在在缝合室 而且她有点老了
She's in the Suture Room, and she's a tad senile.
把这交给卡特
Give it to Carter.
他正忙着照顾六个红色小孩呢
He's busy taking care of six small, red children.
那另一个呢
Where's the other one?
黛比·陈吗 在打石膏
Deb Chen? Doing a cast.
好吧 让她等着 我得先去放射科
All right, have her wait. I have to go to radiology.
罗斯医生在这吗
Is Dr. Ross here?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我叫杰克·利兹
I'm Jake Leeds.
我要跟罗斯医生说些事
I need to talk to Dr. Ross.
他现在很忙 我可以给你找...
Look, he's very busy right now. I can find someone else...
-其他人 -杰克 怎么了
- for you. - Jake! What's wrong?
我的肋部和胃很疼
My side and my stomach. It really hurts.
把他带到二号♥床
We're gonna take him over to Curtain 2.
帮个忙 打电♥话♥给他妈妈戴安·利兹
Do me a favor. Call his mom, Diane Leeds.
风险管理部门的
She's up in Risk Management.
-好的 罗斯医生 -卡萝
- Sure, Dr. Ross. - Carol.
来吧 伙计 怎么了
Come on, buddy. All right, what's wrong?
哪里疼 来躺着吧
Where's it hurt? Here we go.
开始是从我胃部这疼
It started here in my stomach...
然后现在觉得是这边疼
...and now it feels like it's over here.
这里吗
Like this?
就是这疼
There. It hurts there.
有没有过呕吐或者恶心
Any vomiting or nausea?
-锻炼后就开始疼 -体温正常
- Right after gym. - Temp's normal.
好的 做个全血细胞计数
Okay, let's get a CBC,
尿分♥析♥ 然后再做个超声波检查
urinalysis and set him up for an ultrasound.
好的
Ok.
杰克 撑住 我们马上就对你进行检查
All right, Jake, hang tight. We're gonna check you out. Ok?
-我们把他放到哪 -收治到楼上去吧
- Where are we gonna put him? - Admitting him straight upstairs.
哈蕾 能不能告诉这两个站街女
Haleh, could you tell those two hookers
她们的朋友艾迪情况还不错
that their friend Ed is doing this fine?
我觉得她们更愿意跟医生谈话
I think they'd rather talk to a doctor.
告诉她们我会在等待室见她们
Tell them I'll meet them in the waiting room.
凯森是个什么情况
So what was that with Kayson?
什么
What?
你懂的 他只是想告诉我
Oh, you know, he just wanted to tell me that
他很好 谢谢我
he was fine, thank me, you know.
别想骗我 我看见花束了
Nice try. I saw the bouquet.
老天
Oh, God.
还有其他人知道吗
Did anyone else?
太尴尬了
It was so embarrassing.
还好 他只是给你送花而已
It's all right. He just gave you flowers.
还没有约你出去或干什么别的
It's not like he asked you out or anything.
-他约你出去了 -今晚晚餐
- He asked you out? - Dinner, tonight.
-你怎么答复他的 -我说
- What'd you say? - I said...
马克 直升机快到了
Mark, chopper on the way.
某位女性在情人节晚餐时呛到了
Some woman choked on her Valentine's dinner.
好
Ok.
我说我去不了 我跟你有约
I said no, I couldn't. That I was doing something with you.
你居然把我也扯进来了
You dragged me into it.
-马克 他已婚 -是吗 我也是啊
- Mark, he's married. - Yeah? Well, so am I.
你看上去好点了 杰克 你觉得好点了吗
You're looking better, Jake. Are you feeling better?
没有
No.
罗斯医生告诉我你很会打篮球
Dr. Ross tells me you're a very good basketball player.
是的 没错
Yes, I am.
我可能比他还打得好 只不过他年纪比我大
I'm probably better than he is, except he's older.
-他离过婚吗 -什么
- Is he divorced? - What?
我妈妈说离过婚的人会有心理包袱
My mom says divorced people have baggage.
他没离过婚
Well, he isn't divorced.
那他就没有心理包袱
Then he doesn't have baggage.
这我不太确定
Well, I wouldn't say that exactly.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表