剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
-血钾多少 -2.0
- What's his potassium? - 2.0.
背负式输液20毫当量 留意一下心电图
Piggyback 20 milliequivalents, and keep an eye on the EKG.
他的血钾为什么这么低
Why is his potassium crashing?
可能是醛固酮增多症或巴特综合征
It could be hyperaldosteronism or Barter's Syndrome.
卡特 把书给我放下
Carter, put that damn book down!
再或者是肝硬化
Or cirrhosis.
心跳过快 看着像室上性心动过速
Heart's racing. Looks like SVT.
心律240 还在升高
Rate's 240 and climbing.
得降下来 这样下去他会没命
We gotta stop this, it'll kill him.
快速静推腺甘酸 6毫克
Okay. Rapid bolus adenosine, 6 mg.
无反应 没有收缩
Nothing here. No constricting.
还是降不下来 上电击
It's not coming down. Let's shock him.
按同步键
Hit the sync switch.
-100 离手 -充电完毕
- 100. Clear! - Charged.
-脉搏如何 -微弱 几乎察觉不到
- Pulse? - Faint. I'm barely getting it.
-再次电击 200 -200
- Shock him again. 200. - 200.
离手
Clear.
还是没脉搏 他要不行了
Still no pulse. We're losing him.
必须把他心率降下来 增高到360
We have to get his rate down. Send it up to 360.
-准备完毕 -离手
- Ready. - Clear!
给我个起搏器 我来增速整搏
Give me a pacer. I'm gonna overdrive him.
你要凭感觉伸进去吗
You're going in blind?
我也想看着屏幕弄
I'd love to wait for a fluoroscope
但他等不及了
but I don't think this young man would appreciate it.
卡特 离近点 平常可看不见这场面
Carter, come close, you won't see this every day.
他必须慢慢将导管送入心脏
He has to float the catheter into the heart very slowly.
起搏器夺获
Pacer capture.
调高到300
Push it up to 300.
好 现在慢慢调低 慢点
All right. Now bring it down slow, very slow.
慢慢来
Slow.
稳下来了吗
Is that smoothing out?
窦性心律正常
Normal sinus rhythm.
醒了记得叫我
Call me when he wakes, huh?
最后一次清点 我填了306份表格 还没到中午
Last count, I filled out 306 forms and it's not even noon.
填完了没
Finish it yet?
这些缩写什么意思 这一栏 TWD是什么
What are these abbreviations? This column, what's TWD?
超级怪医生
Truly Weird Doctors.
谢了
Thank you.
马克平时怎么填的 他是机器吗
How does Mark do this? What is he, a machine?
-准备好再战一轮了吗 -让我歇一分钟
- Ready for another round? - Just give me one minute.
我就知道你经不起折腾
I knew you were a lightweight.
看到你开心真是太好了
It's so great to see you so happy.
从没有过这种感觉
I never felt like this before.
擅长做某件事情
I'm good at something.
弗兰克林很满意我修改的区划意见
Franklin loved the rewrite of my zoning opinion.
他们看我的眼光都不同了
They look at me differently now.
其他书♥记♥员还有秘书什么的
The other clerks and the secretaries.
我很享受
I like it.
之前我不理解你的心情 马克
I didn't understand about you, Mark.
不理解你为何喜欢工作
How you love to go to work.
谢谢你今天留在家陪我
Thank you for staying home today.
我有点负罪感
I'm feeling a little guilty.
你有资格歇一天的
You're entitled to a day off.
去年你连一天病假都没请过
You didn't take a single sick day last year.
-让答录机接吧 -可能是克雷格
- Let the machine get it. - It might be Craig.
他要给我的区划修改提建议
He's supposed to give me notes to my new opnion.
我们不在家 请在语♥音♥信箱留言
We're not here. Please leave a message at the tone.
马克 我是道格
Mark, it's Doug.
你可能正在厕所吐吧
You're probably in the bathroom throwing up right now.
我人都要垮了
But I'm sinking here, buddy.
罗斯医生 他们又催轮班表了
Dr. Ross, they are calling out that shift report again.
告诉他们我能填完时自然会填完
Tell them I'll get to it when I can get to it!
如果你对我还有一丝在意
If you've ever had any feelings for me at all,
友谊还尚存
or any glimmer of our friendship...
就从床上爬起来
... then haul your ass off that bed...
到这救救我
...and get down here and you will rescue me.
我没开玩笑 老兄
I am not kidding there, buddy.
这是什么 那是什么 我要死了 朋友
What is this? What is that? I'm dying here, pal.
如果你醒着 能给我回电 我感激不尽
So if you're awake and you could call me, I'd appreciate it.
这下我罪恶感爆♥炸♥了
Now I'm feeling really guilty.
你去年给道格代了几次班
How many times did you cover for Doug last year?
八次 十次
Eight? Ten?
有人这样对过你吗
Anybody ever do it to you?
我没被性侵过 没有
I've never been raped, no.
我妈妈总说我咎由自取
My mother always said I was asking for it.
杰米 看着我
Jamie, look at me.
你拒绝了 就够了
You said no and that's enough.
没有人想被性侵
Nobody wants to be raped.
我们得取些样本
We have to take samples...
拭取精♥液♥ 阴毛
...swab for semen, pubic hairs.
这叫作性侵检查
It's called a rape kit.
医生会把手伸进我身体吗
Doctor gonna put his hands in me?
不 是我和另一位护士进行
No, I do it with another nurse.
但警♥察♥会来拍照
But the police will have to take photographs.
托德这个人不坏 以前对我不错
He's not bad, Todd. Been nice to me.
我们现在要进行性侵检查了
We have to do a rape kit now.
杰克会怎么说
What's Jack gonna say?
他不会相信托德这么做了
Not gonna believe Todd did it.
这不是你的错 听见了吗
It's not your fault, do you hear me?
你能告诉我斯达泽的结果
Can you tell me when the results
什么时候能公布吗
of the Starzl will be announced?
所以我们怎么能知道
Well, so, how are we supposed to find out?
他们会邮寄吗 好的
Oh, they're gonna be posted? Good.
也许你可以告诉我
So, listen, Maybe you could just tell me if...
还在吗
Hello? Hello?
你为什么这么高兴
What are you so cheerful?
我喜欢看你担心的样子 他叫穆奇·詹姆斯
I love watching you worry. This is Mookie James.
你还记得穆奇吗
You remember Mookie?
这位是本顿医生 他将是你的监管人
This is Dr. Benton. He'll be your supervisor.
这就意味着如果他说"跳"
That means if he says, "Jump,"
你就问 "多高" 明白了吗
you ask, "How high?" Got it?
呦 你好啊
Yo, what's up?
跟着我 来 把手套带上 你会需要它们
Follow me. Here, put these gloves on. You're gonna need them.
把所有东西拿出来 如果它是绿色的就扔掉
Take everything out. If it's green,it goes.
如果有味儿了就扔掉
If it smells, it goes.
看看过期时间 看看长没长毛
Check expiration dates. Look for mold.
找找有没有任何可以爬出这里的东西
Look for anything that can crawl out of here.
我想让你从上到下都擦一遍
I want you to scrub it from top to bottom.
我想可以在周日吃上从这里拿出的晚餐
I wanna be able to eat Sunday dinner off this thing.
-怎么了 -我是个管♥理♥员♥吗
- What? - I'm a janitor?
你觉得你该干什么 执行脑部手术吗
What did you think you'd be doing? Performing brain surgery?
创伤二室有个警♥察♥ 枪击造成皮外伤
We got a cop in Trauma 2. Gunshot, superficial.
来吧 开始吧 别花一整天时间
All right. Come on. Let's go. Don't take all day.
怎么样 你还好吗
How you doing? You okay?
你得到你需要的东西了吗
You got what you need?
我拿到了许多照片
I got plenty of pictures.
很快就好了
This'll just take a minute.
放松点 很好
Just relax. There you go.
所以你有男朋友吗
So you got a boyfriend?
他是干什么的 医生吗
What is he, like a doctor?
是的 他是
Yes, he is.
那一定很棒
It must be great.
他们都挣好多钱
They make lots of money.
好了
That's it.
我为什么要做这件事
Why am I doing this?
我想让我的名字上报纸吗 还不如去死
I want my name in the paper, I'll go kill myself.
你听我说
You listen to me.
你会挺过去的 你会放下的
You're gonna get through this. You'll move past it.
当然
Yeah. Sure.
所以我给你在那装了一个点火开关
So I put in a new ignition switch
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表