剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
No, you don't. You know what happened.
萨拉查太太 你的检查显示肺结核阳性
Mrs. Salazar, your tests are positive for tuberculosis.
需要你的家人尽快赶过来
We need to get your family in here as soon as possible.
我明天带他们过来
I bring them manana.
不 今天 萨拉查太太
No, today, Mrs. Salazar.
你不该离开医院 你病得非常严重
You shouldn't be leaving the hospital. You're very sick.
我感觉好多了 真的 我可以走了
I feel better, really. I can go.
你知道你病情的严重性吗
Do you understand the seriousness of your illness?
会危及到你的家人 萨拉查太太
It will manage your family, Mrs. Salazar.
我不在乎你是不是非法移♥民♥
I don't care if you're illegal.
我只想确保你的孩子都不出现问题
I want to make sure your kids are okay.
他们没事
They're fine.
你将会感染你接触到的每一个人
You are going to infect every person you coming contact with.
你的孩子 丈夫 和你一起工作的人
Your children, husband, people you work with.
格林医生
Dr. Greene.
你家里的人必须来医院检查一下
Your family at home needs to come in and be seen in this hospital!
马克
Mark.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
她有感染性肺结核还想离开医院
She's leaving AMA with infectious TB.
我难道不该生气吗
I'm not supposed to be angry about that?
你朝她大吼大叫的
How would you expect her to trust you
还怎么叫她相信你
if you are screaming at her?
我没朝她吼
I wasn't screaming at her.
现在你又朝我吼了
Now you're screaming at me.
好 算了吧 她想走就叫她走吧
Okay, fine. Forget it. If she leaves, she leaves.
排除败血症 我们做了耻骨上叩击
Well, rule out sepsis. We made a suprapubic tap.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding?
赶紧过来 医生
Step right up, doc.
体温39
Temp's 102.
排尿了吗
Any luck with the urine?
我给他用了120毫升清液没管用
I gave him four ounces of clear fluid I could see nothing,
又用了120毫升
I gave her four more.
240毫升
Eight ounces?
干得像快骨头
Dry as a bone.
还有别的办法
Isn't there some other way
能找到发热的原因吗
that you can find the source of the fever?
这是最简单的办法
This is the easiest way.
卡特 把这里擦拭一下
Carter, swab the area.
一手拿着注射器 没关系的孩子
Hold the syringe in one hand. It's okay, kiddo.
按压耻骨联合区
Palpate the pubic symphysis.
现在在做什么
What now?
我们用一只小注射器获取尿液样本
We use a small needle to get a urine sample.
小心别按得太用力
Careful not to push too hard.
怎样判断是不是太用力了
How do you know it's too hard?
这样大概就是太用力了
That's probably too hard.
你丈夫带你过来的吗
Your husband brought you in?
那个老古董
The old fuddy-duddy.
他觉得我有偏执性精神病
He thinks I have paranoid psychosis
还有高度的妄想症
with highly elaborated delusional systems.
他就是读书读傻了 没别的问题
He reads too much, that's all.
没人在你身边的时候你听到过声音吗
Do you ever hear voices when no one else was around?
当然没有
Of course not.
-有过可怕的想法吗 -没有
- Ever have frightening thoughts? - No.
有担心过有人想要伤害你吗
Are you afraid that someone is trying to harm you?
当然
Of course.
现在街上不安全 对吧
Streets aren't safe nowadays, are they?
斯金奇太太 你去看过精神医生吗
Mrs. Scenzie. Do you have you ever been to see a psychiatrist?
去过 你想要他的号♥码吗
Yes. Would you like his number?
我看看 我放在哪了
Let's see, where did I put it?
稍等我一下
Just give me a second here.
我去
Yikes...
西格绍尔228
SIG Sauer 228.
九毫米双动式 十三发弹夹
Nine millimeter double action, 13-round clip.
有点重 但能致命
Little heavy, but lethal.
你介意我把这个交给保卫部吗 暂时
Would you mind if I gave this to Security, just for now?
完全不介意
Not at all.
我还有把贝瑞塔呢
I've still got the Beretta.
还在这
Still here?
等救护车把她送过去
Waiting for the ambulance to transfer her.
-你怎么样 妈 -她一直不说话
- How are you, Ma? - She's been quiet.
我来跟她聊一会
Let me talk to her for a minute.
妈 你会喜欢那个地方的 我看过了
Ma, you're gonna like the place. I saw it.
干净整洁 你自己的房♥间里还有电视
It's nice and clean. You have your own TV in your room.
外面有个小院子
There's a little courtyard outside.
我有台手术
I've got surgery.
珍妮跟你一起去
Jeanie's gonna go with you now.
我晚点过去 好吗
I'll come by later, okay?
我爱你 妈
I love you, Ma.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
给 格林医生
Here, Dr. Greene.
-开会吗 -对
- Conference? - Yeah.
紧张吗
Are you nervous?
不 我喜欢被人盘问
No. I love an inquisition.
你肯定能好好表现
You'll do fine.
开什么玩笑 他们不得把我活剥了
Are you kidding? They'll be out for blood.
我们都经历过
We've all been there.
你害死过几个年轻的母亲 道格
How many young mothers have you killed, Doug?
马克 听着
Mark, listen. Hey.
抱歉我今天不能陪你一起 但你不会有事的
Sorry I can't be there with you today, but you're gonna do okay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
不好意思
Excuse me?
这里两点是有一场会吗
Is there a conference here at two?
这里不够大 换到六楼去了
Not enough space. It's moved to the six floor.
-是吗 哪个房♥间 -礼堂
- Oh, yeah? What room? - The auditorium.
二号♥房♥手指缺失
Finger lac in Two.
我要把药品更新做完
I have to finish the med renewals.
你做的手指缺失数量够了吗
Got enough finger lacs in your book?
跟你说了我很忙
I told you I'm busy.
卡特 你为什么要给Baba太太水
Carter, why in the hell did you give Mrs. Baba water?
-谁 -二号♥房♥的老太太
- Who? - The old lady in Two.
她渴了
She was thirsty.
她在禁食 安排了下午做胆囊手术
She was NPO. Scheduled for gallbladder surgery this afternoon.
不许吃东西 不许喝水
No food, no water.
她是你的那个胆囊病人
She was your gallbladder patient?
看一下病历
Just read the chart.
现在 因为你她做不了手术了
Now, because of you she can't have surgery.
我去做小肠检查 陈 来消毒
I'm doing a small bowel. Chen, scrub in.
去手术室 认真的吗
To the O. R? Really?
太好了 你在这
Good, you're here.
我希望这会有启发意义
I hope it's instructive.
对其他住院医师来说
For the other residents.
这边走
Down there.
你知道子痫前期的诊断标准吗
Do you know the diagnostic criteria for preeclampsia?
血压高于140/90
Blood pressure greater than 140 over 90,
持续的蛋白尿和浮肿
Persistent proteinuria and edema.
-她有高血压 -蛋白尿
- She had hypertension. - Proteinuria
我将其归因于尿道感染
Which I attributed it to a urinary tract infection.
而且她的血压只有一次很高
And her pressure was high at only one occassion.
你应该在六小时内再测一下血压
You should've taken again in six hours.
我怀疑的血压值应该更高一些
My index of suspicion should've been higher.
她在停车场抽搐了
She seized in the parking lot.
我用硫酸镁和劳拉西泮的激进疗法治疗她的抽搐
I treated her seizure agressively with magnesium sulfate and Ativan.
你检查过超声波结果吗
Have you had the changce the view of the ultrasound finding?
我没发现胎盘早剥
I missed the placental abruption.
你知道你要找什么吗
Did you know what you were looking for?
羊水指数和胎儿生理评估都很完美
The AFI and biophysical profile were excellent.
胎盘位置正常
There was a normal fundal placement.
但她仍然早剥了
Yet she abrupted.
没有临床表现让我产生怀疑
I had no clinical reasons to be suspicious.
没有阴♥道♥流血 休克
There was no vaginal bleeding, shock,
腹痛 或者胎儿宫内窒息
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表