剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
What I want you to do now-
我需要你告诉我呼吸时有痛感吗
I want you to tell me if it hurts you when you breathe.
不疼
No.
量不到血压
I don't get a BP.
两条大口径静脉注射生理盐水 最快滴速
Start two large bore IVs. Saline, wide open.
血液交叉配型十单位血
Type and cross for 10 units,
给我4单位的O型阴性血 快
get me 4 units of O-negative, stat.
插鼻胃管 叫本顿医生过来
Drop an NG tube and get Dr. Benton in here.
这不是儿科医生的活儿
This is no place for a pediatrician.
桡神经 正中神经和尺神经都没有知觉
No sensation: radial, median or ulnar.
没有脉搏 血色和体温就像你所看到的
No pulses. Color and temperature as you see.
给他输了500毫升盐水
He's gotten 500cc's saline.
血细胞比容32.5 已送去血液交叉配型
Crit's 32-5, type and cross-match sent.
正在等X光结果 十分钟以后有空余手术室
X- ray's waiting. O.R. will have a room in 10 minutes.
带他离开这里
Let's get him out of here.
你觉得你能保住他的手吗
You think you can save the hand?
看起来情况不错 我觉得可以
It looks good. I think so.
很好 我告诉他你能做到 他就指望你了
Good. I told him you could. He's counting on you.
皮特 你是个自以为是的家伙
Peter, you're a smart-ass.
你很想接这个活 对吗
You'd love to do this case, wouldn't you?
我准备好了 我可以
I'm ready. I'm strong. I could do it.
你是名住院医师 皮特
You're a resident, Peter.
想做这种手术你还得等上几年
You're years from a case like this.
-这是几根手指 -三根
- How many fingers? - Three.
-你叫什么名字 -杰夫·巴尔
- What's your name? - Jeff Barr.
-你身处何地 -库克郡总医院
- Where are you? - Cook County General.
-今天是什么日子 -圣帕特里克节
- What's today? - St. Patrick's Day.
你没事 拍一组脸骨图
You're fine. Get a set of facial bones.
你没什么问题 巴尔先生
You're gonna be just fine, Mr. Barr.
-你真漂亮 医生 -谢谢
- You're beautiful, doc. - Thank you.
-你结婚了吗 -没有 我是名医生
- You married? - No, I'm a doctor.
-听我说 -别激动 巴尔先生
- Then, listen- - Take it easy, Mr. Barr.
你可不想一天摔两次狗吃屎
You don't want to fall on your face twice in one day.
她吐了多少
How much did she vomit?
200毫升吧 都吐在罗斯医生身上了
A couple hundred cc's all over Dr. Ross.
夫人 请深呼吸
Ok, ma'am, would you please take a deep breath?
很好 再来一次 这里疼吗
Good. Now another. Any pain there?
不疼
No.
好吧 那这里呢
Okay, how about here?
知道了 没事的
Ok, ok. It's ok.
通知手术室 准备一间房♥
Call O.R., get a room.
-血细胞比容是多少 -23
- What is her crit? - 23.
等下 有情况
Wait a minute. Here we go!
没有脉搏 心脏骤停 蓝色警报
No pulse. She's coded. Code blue.
-记下时间 刚发生 -8:37
- Call the time, it just happened. - 8:37.
电极板 这种心率可以除颤
Paddles! That's a shockable rhythm.
动作快点 抓紧
Let's move! Here we go.
小心点
Nice and easy.
离手
Clear!
-没反应 -推一支肾上腺素...
- No response. - Get me an amp of epi...
以及100毫克的多利卡因 快点
and a hundred lidocaine. Let's move it.
三 四...
Three, four...
这里是什么情况 医务人员在哪儿
Okay, what've we got here? Where are the paramedics?
快点 把他的衣服脱掉
Come on, get his clothes off him.
给我来点什么 我受不了了
Give me something. I can't stand it!
我们会给你缓解疼痛的药物
We'll give you something for the pain.
坚持住
Just hold on.
通知矫形外科医生 这里有个开放性骨折
Notify the orthopods we have an open fracture.
好的 苏珊
Ok, Susan.
马上给他打破伤风针以及五毫克吗♥啡♥
Give him tetanus and 5 of morphine right away.
-还有哪里疼 -我的膝盖
- Does it hurt anywhere else? - My knee.
-需要帮忙吗 -检查下他的膝盖
- Need help? - Check his knee.
-没事 -没事的
- Here we go. - Here we go.
本顿医生
Dr. Benton.
外科二室和三室都有病人 有一个情况很糟
We got patients on surgical 2 and 3. One of them looks bad.
好吧 但这个女人心脏停跳了
Fine, but this woman's heart stopped...
她更需要手术室 通知助理住院医师
and she needs it pretty badly. Call the AR.
其他住院医师都在手术室
Other reds are in surgery.
叫他们过来 你看不到我在忙吗
Get them out of surgery. Can't you see I'm busy?
-多久了 -两分钟
- Time? - Two minutes.
加油 亲爱的 你让我们有点紧张
Come on, sweetheart. You make us a little nervous here.
好了 除颤仪 拿过来
Ok, paddles. Let's go.
离手
Clear.
好了
Ok.
跳了一下吗
Is that a blip?
充电完成
Recharging
有了
There it is.
加油
Come on.
加油 快回来
Come on back to us.
继续泵气 继续泵气 我觉得她要回来了
Keep it pumping. Keep it pumping. I think she's coming back.
我觉得她要回来了
I think she's coming back
活过来吧 亲爱的
Bring her back for me, baby.
回来吧 加油 亲爱的 真棒
Come on back to us. Come on, baby. Yes!
那个送到创伤三室
That one to Trauma 3.
沿着走廊到头然后左转
That's down the hall and to the left.
通知病理实验室
Call Pathology.
有个不用付钱的顾客
We got a customer who isn't going to be charged for service.
姓卡内利
The name's Canelli.
卡内利 罗伯特·卡内利的家属在吗
Canelli? Relatives of Robert Canelli.
在这里
Right here.
-我是他儿子 -你好 我叫马克·格林
- I'm his son. - Hi, I'm Mark Greene.
我父亲 他...
My father, he's...
你父亲遭遇了意外 你知道吗
Your father was in an accident, you know that?
知道
Yeah.
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
不 你直说吧 他在这里吗 告诉我
No, just tell me. He's here, right? Just tell me.
卡内利先生 你父亲心脏病发...
Mr. Canelli, your father had a heart attack...
我们无能为力 我深表遗憾
and we were unable to revive him. I'm sorry.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你个混♥蛋♥
You bastard! You bastards!
你深表遗憾
You're sorry?
来这边
Come over here.
吗♥啡♥应该能让你好受点
The morphine should make you feel a little better.
我们马上就把你送到手术室 好吗
And we'll have you in the O.R. in no time, okay?
-还有别人吗 -没有了
- Any others? - No, that's it.
-没了吗 -对 有两个入院前已经死了
- That's it? - Yeah. Last two were DOA.
就这样
That's it.
是啊 暂时是
Yeah, for now.
护工人员 往入院处推一把轮椅
Orderly, please bring a wheelchair to Admitting.
护工人员 往入院处推一把轮椅
Orderly, please bring a wheelchair to Admitting.
-罗斯去哪儿了 -他去换衣服了
- Where's Ross? - He went to change.
有人吐到他身上了
Somebody threw up on him.
-那个老太太 -心脏停搏的那个吗
- That lady. - The lady who arrested?
没错
Yeah.
-她撑过来了吗 -我们把她救回来了
- She make it? - We got her going again.
她出现了交界性心律 不过后来心跳恢复了
She's got a junctional rhythm, but she's going.
那个人的手怎么样了
What about that guy's hand?
还在手术中
They're still in surgery.
手术估计得做上一整天
They're gonna be working all day on that one.
-有人想要咖啡吗 -我要
- Anybody want coffee? - Yeah, I do.
要加什么东西吗
How do you take it?
跟昨天和前天一样就好
Same as yesterday and the day before.
他们居然说我自以为是
And they call me a smart-ass.
你昨晚睡觉了吗
You get any sleep last night?
大概一个小时
About an hour.
该死
Oh, damn it!
护士又洗劫了咖啡
The nurses have been in here raiding the coffee again.
他们就不能自己煮吗
Why don't they make their own?
我要去告诉他们上司
I'm gonna tell their boss.
-算了吧 -算了吧
- Never mind. - Never mind.
好吧 算了
Okay. Never mind.
不是说今天会有新学生来吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表