剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah. Right away.
快点 我们得走了
Come on, we gotta go.
-出什么事了 -我们得走了
- What? - We gotta go.
马克 什么事
Mark, what?
你听说了吗
Did you hear?
听说了 她在路上了
Yeah. She's on her way.
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
我不知道为何这种事
I don't know how this happened...
偏偏发生在她身上
to her, of all people.
我不知道
I don't know.
好的 各位 都散了吧
Okay, people. Let's break it up.
还有很多事要做 回去工作吧
There's lots to do. Let's get back to work.
快点 以为能看到什么
Come on. What do you expect to see?
赶紧回去工作
Hey, let's get back to work!
去这里面 头先进去
Go in here. Head first.
天哪 真的是海瑟薇
My God, it is Hathaway!
数到三就把她抬起来 一 二 三
All right, move her on three. One, two, three.
大家快点 把她衣服脱下来
Come on people, let's get her clothes off.
快 快
Let's go, let's go.
快
Let's go.
呼叫呼吸科
Call Respiratory, we may need to intubate.
她服用了什么
What'd she take?
我不知道 她打开了药柜
I don't know. She went into the medicine cabinet.
里面东西很多
We got a lot of stuff around.
不知道她服用了什么
You have no idea what she has taken.
马上做药物筛查 两毫克纳洛酮
I want a drug screen right away, two milligrams
和一安瓿50%的葡萄糖
of Narcan and an amp of D50.
-要泵气吗 -要
- You wanna pump her? - Yep.
玛丽 呼叫神经科和护士长
Marie, call Neuro. Call the nursing supervisor.
你通知她的家人了吗
Did you call her family?
我不认识她家人 我们刚做了三周的室友
I don't know her family. We've only been roomate for 3 weeks.
-为什么她会这样 -原因跟我们无关
- Why'd she do it? - It doesn't matter why she did it.
我们从来不问送
We don't ask that about
进来的用药过量者为什么
other ODs that comes through these doors
所以这个我们也不问
and we don't ask it about this one.
做血气分♥析♥和电解质检验
I want blood gas and electrolytes.
-她的血压有多低 -80/60
- How hypotensive is she? - 80 over 60.
-她喝酒了吗 -一杯威士忌
- Did she have anything to drink? - She had a Scotch.
-不止一杯吧 -我不知道 也许吧
- More than one? - I don't know. Maybe. I don't know
你们站在那边干什么
What are you people standing around for?
抽动脉血 她有巴宾斯基反射吗
Do the arterial stick. She got a Babinski?
有 是阳性
Yeah, positive.
-氧气如何 -15升 正在吸
- How's the oxygen? - Fifteen liters and running.
摩根斯坦快到了
Morgenstern's on his way.
血清巴比妥[安♥眠♥药♥]含量是45[极高]
Her serum barb is 45.
-没搞错吧 -又测了两次
- Is that a mistake? - Repeated twice.
马利克 把帘子拉上
Malik, Close the curtain.
各位 这不是真人秀
This isn't a show here, people.
急诊室 是的
ER. Yeah.
受伤性质是什么
And what's the nature of the-
我明白
I see.
呼叫本顿医生
Call Dr. Benton.
我们有位胸部中枪的病人送进来
We got a shotgun wound to the chest coming in.
今晚怎么回事
What a night!
腹部胀气 十二指肠末端...
Gas distention, distal to the duodenum is...
通知手术室
Call the O.R.
从片子上看是急性小肠梗阻
Impression: Acute small bowel obstruction.
要做手术
This is a surgical candidate.
你们太棒了 没有你们可怎么办啊
Oh, you guys are incredible. What would we do without you?
见到你很高兴 皮特
It's nice to see you, Peter.
才华横溢 却没机会证明自己
Man of many talents, all unproven.
新的巴比妥含量测出来了吗
We get a new barbiturate level yet?
刚出来
It just came back.
还是45
It's still 45.
瞳孔大小中等且反应迟缓 血压90/70
Pupils: Mid-range and sluggish. 90 over 70.
我们刚刚拿到她的巴比妥药物含量
We just got her barbiturate level.
是每毫升45微克
It's 45 micrograms per milliliter.
已经插管了 正在碱化她的尿液
She's intubated. We're alkalinizing her urine.
我们在帮她准备做血液灌流
and we're getting her ready for hemoperfusion.
但如果她没有意识 你懂的 马克
But if she's decerebrating... You know the question. Mark
我们还有必要做这些吗
Should we be trying any of this at all?
看起来希望不大
It doesn't look hopeful.
但我觉得为了鼓舞士气
But I think for the morale of the unit,
我们得尽力
we gotta do everything.
我是说她曾经...
I mean, she was...
一直是
...is...
很受欢迎
...very popular.
整个团队都听你的 马克 你说了算
The unit's looking to you, Mark. You set the tone.
好
Yeah
她曾是我们的一员 我们爱她 我们共事过
She was one of us. We loved her. We worked with her.
现在她出事了
Now something's happened to her.
这让我们觉得内疚
It makes us feel guilty
愤怒 我们都吓坏了
and angry and scares the hell out of us.
但我们会照顾好她 然后继续工作
But we take care of her, and then we go on with our jobs.
-对 -你说了算 马克
- Yeah. - You set the tone, Mark.
你会让团队渡过难关
You get the unit through this.
我能搞定
I'm fine.
好
Ok.
有事打电♥话♥给我
Call me if anything happens.
不管什么事
Anything at all.
-她真的这么做了 对吗 -对 没错
- She really did it, didn't she? - Yeah, she did.
-她今天看起来挺好的 -是挺好的
- She seemed okay today. - Yeah, she seemed fine.
还跟我们开玩笑
She was making jokes.
一切都很正常 她还那么风趣
Everything was great. She was funny.
像平常一样开玩笑
She was joking like always.
好得不得了
She was great.
去喝点咖啡吧 道格
Go get some coffee, Doug.
来 先把他扶上♥床♥ 先把他扶上♥床♥
Come on. Let's get him up. Let's get him up.
好了 很好
Alrighty. Good, good.
一处刀伤 我还以为是枪伤呢
A knife wound. I thought it was a gunshot wound.
对不起 我觉得有点
Excuse me. I feel a little...
没事 反正这里也不需要你
It's OK. I didn't need you anyway.
通知手术室 给我们腾个房♥间
Notify the O.R. Let's get a room.
好 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
把他推出去 走吧 伙计们
Move him out. Here we go, buddy.
杰瑞 拿着这个
Jerry, hold that?
急诊
救护车入口
觉得好点了吗
Feeling better?
嗯
Yeah.
我很快就好 只是太突然了
I'll be okay in a minute. It just got to me all of a sudden.
低下头
Keep your head down.
不用着急 放轻松
There's no rush. Just relax.
雨停了
It stopped raining.
我以为我会吐出来了
I thought I was going to be sick.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别说对不起
Don't ever say you're sorry.
医生有两种
You see there's two kinds of doctors.
一种总是回避自己的感觉
Those who get rid of their feelings...
而另一种则会面对它们
...and those who keep them.
如果你要面对自己的感觉
If you're gonna keep your feelings,
就会偶尔觉得难过
you'll get sick sometimes.
就是这样
That's just how it works.
低下头
Keep your head down.
送进这里的人
People come in here...
通常都疾病缠身 濒临死亡或血流不止
...and they're sick, dying and bleeding...
他们需要我们的帮助
...and they need our help.
帮助他们比我们自己的感受更重要
Helping them is more important than how we feel.
但有时还是会很痛苦
But it's still a pain in the ass sometimes.
有时我也想辞职转行
Sometimes I just want to quit and do something else.
你再多休息一会
Why don't you take a few more minutes.
顺带一说
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表