剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
I already know how important your work is
比我人生中的小事重要得多
compared to the small events of my life.
瓦尔特 我很抱歉
Walt, I'm sorry.
我们要的不多 几乎什么都不要
We don't ask much. Practically nothing.
我们只想要你
Just that once in a while
偶尔回家陪你妈坐坐
you come and sit with your mother...
让我和你姐能有点时间在一起
so your sister and I can have a few hours together.
而你这副样子像是我们在求你帮忙
And you act like you're doing us a favor!
好吧 这样 瓦尔特
Okay. All right, Walt....
我接下来休息的三个晚上就去陪她
My next three nights off I'll come and sit with her.
我保证
I promise.
我忘了 我发誓 真抱歉
I forgot, man. I swear I'm sorry.
真好笑
Yeah.
一牵扯到家人
Funny how that happens...
你的记性就特别差
when it comes to your family.
卡特
Carter.
你下班了吗
You off?
-对 -我也是
- Yeah. - Me too.
整十二小时
Twelve whole hours.
你什么时候上班
When you back on?
明天 如果我还回来的话
Tomorrow. If I come back.
你是认真的吗
You serious?
我都记不清我为什么要来这实习了
I can't remember even why I'm doing this.
你想成为一名医生 对吗
You wanna be a doctor, right?
本顿对我的导师说我勉强合格
Benton told my adviser I was doing a generally adequate job.
那还是今天之前
And that was before today.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
那家伙磕什么药了
What kind of drugs is that guy on?
救命 救命 我妻子要生了
Help! Help! My wife is having a baby!
它要出来了 我能感觉得到
lt's coming. I can feel it!
-头在那里 -我该怎么做
- That's the head. - What do I do?
你来接生 我去叫人帮忙
You take it. I'll get help.
好的夫人 你会没事的 你的宝宝要出来了
Okay ma'am. You're gonna be fine. Your baby's coming.
你只需要躺下用力就好
All you have to do is lie back and push.
好吗 准备好了可以随时开始
Okay? Whenever you're ready.
就是这样 用力 用力
That's it, just push. Push!
用力 就这样 用力
Push. That's it, push.
好 最后再用一次力 加油 好的
Okay. One final push now. Come on. Come on. That's it.
你做得很棒 很棒
You're doing great. You're doing great.
-用力 -现在把脐带从头上绕过来
- Just push. - Now move the cord back over the head.
对 没错 就是这样
Yeah. You got it. That's it.
你做得很好 你做得很好
You're doing great! You're doing great.
好的 最后用一次力 加油 用力
Okay, one final push. Come on, just push.
就是这样 好的 用力
That's it, okay. Push!
-把脐带移开 -就是这样
- Move the cord out of the way. - That's it.
好的 好的
That's it. That's it.
是个女孩
It's a girl!
你还好吗
You all right?
抬好了吗
You got her?
那边 把锁打开
Over there. Get the lock.
太棒了
Yes!
太棒了
Yes!
-你好 道格 -你好 约翰
- Hey, Doug. - Hey, John.
其实
You know...
-我真不该来 -是谁
- This is a bad idea. - Who is it?
道格·罗斯
Doug Ross.
你来做什么
What are you doing?
没什么 我的车坏了
Nothing. My car broke down...
而拖车等了很久还没来
and the tow truck was taking so long...
我想来借用下你的电♥话♥
I thought I would use your phone.
我的约会要晚了
I'm late for my date.
我看到拖车就在那边
You know, I see the tow truck right there.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你到底在想什么
What were you thinking?
你到底在期待
What could you possibly have been thinking
今晚会发生些什么
would happen tonight?
你觉得自己可以半夜醉醺醺地来到我家门口
That you would come to my doorstep at midnight, drunk...
而我会认为你是在高调示爱吗
and I would find that as some sort of grand gesture of love?
你是这么想的吗 觉得自己可以随时出现
Is that what you were thinking? That you can just show up?
我就会请你重回我的人生 与我同床共枕
I'll invite you back in my life? In my bed?
这就是你对今晚的幻想吗
Is that what you imagined would happen tonight?
我不知道
I don't know.
你连这么想的权力都没有
You have no right to even think about doing this!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你觉得你爱我对吗
Do you think that you love me?
能爱多久 道格
For how long, Doug?
过了多久
How long...
你就会开始琢磨 邻居家或隔壁酒吧
till you start wondering if there isn't someone better
是不是有谁比我更好
in the next room or the next bar?
过多久你脑中那个声音
How long till that little voice in your head
会开始提醒你那众多明天或后天
start reminding you of all the infinite 22-year-olds
就可以让你瞎搞的22岁的女孩
you could be screwing tomorrow or the next day or the next?
我不会再让你这样伤害我了
I will not let you do this to me again.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表