剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Who? Oh, Liz. Yeah.
-她好像挺有趣的 -是的
- Seems like an interesting girl. - Yes, she is.
我大一时也认识一个这样的女孩
I knew a girl like that once. Freshman year of college.
她的中间名是"青霉素"[指生活随便易得性病]
"Penicillin" was her middle name.
没得脑膜炎 没感染
No meningitis. He's got no infection.
继续监控他的体温
Continue to monitor his temperature.
明天让他的医生看一下血培养的结果
And have his doctor check the blood cultures tomorrow.
好的 谢谢
Alrighty. Thank you.
要喝杯咖啡吗
Wanna get some coffee?
我觉得现在不太合适吧
You know, not sure now is a good time.
我们可以去外面 看他们擦救护车
We'll go outside and watch them polish up the ambulances.
-好 我一会儿就过去 -行
- Okay, I'll just be a few minutes. - Okay.
刘易斯医生非常坚持
Dr. Lewis was so persistent
为摆脱她我只好同意输血
I had to agree to a transfusion. Just to get rid of her.
我们只是担心你 派克太太
We're just worried about you, Mrs. Packer.
我要错过孙女今晚的洗礼了
I'll miss my granddaughter's christening tonight.
八点开始
8:00 service.
你家人可以改期
Well, your family could always reschedule it.
为什么 我又不会死 至少今天不会
Why should they? I'm not going to die on them. Not today.
这场病让我有很多时间
You know, all this mess, I've had a lot of time
思考死亡
to think about dying.
不能说我推荐它
Can't say I recommend it.
痛快的中风更适合我
A nice fat stroke would have suited me better.
但我把每天醒来都当作一件礼物
But each morning I wake up I think of as a gift.
而且我有一种感觉
And there's this feeling I have.
我不知道自己何时会死
I don't know when it's going to happen.
但我知道自己何时不会
But I know when it's not.
今天我不会死
I'm not going to die today.
我要去参加洗礼
I am going to a christening.
父亲十分钟前来了 很坚定地要走
Father showed up ten minutes ago, very determined to leave.
张先生 我是格林医生
Mr. Cheung, I'm Dr. Greene.
想好好谈谈这件事吗
Like to go and talk this through?
没必要 但谢谢
There is no need, but thank you.
我想带家人回家
I want to get my family home.
这位母亲和儿子得去庇护所
This mother and son need to get to a shelter.
他们得自己想去
They've gotta want to go.
弗兰克说他父亲打她 看看她的脸
Frank told me that his father hit her. Look at her face.
她不承认
She denies it.
他母亲摔倒后我儿子很不安 很迷惑
My son was very upset when his mother fell. Confused.
你也明白
You understand.
弗兰克
Frank.
帮我再问问你母亲 好吗
Please ask your mother again for me, will you?
能让儿童和家庭服务中心过来吗
Can we get Children and Family Services here?
除非他被打了
Not unless he's been beaten.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say such a thing?
你父亲打过你吗 弗兰克
Has your father ever hit you, Frank?
弗兰克 你父亲打你妈妈吗
Frank, did your father hit your mom?
没有
No.
好 走了 快点快点
谢谢你们的关心
Thank you for your concern.
我觉得不行
I don't think so.
我会想到的
I'll get it.
谁是 谁是 谁是吉米·多尔西
Who was... Who was, who was Jimmy Dorsey?
格兰·米勒
Glen Miller.
-我猜对了艾灵顿公爵 不是吗 -很了不起
- I got Duke Ellington, didn't I? - Big deal.
我们在这干什么
What're we doing here?
在等 你孙女来了 你要回家了
We're waiting. Your granddaughter's here. You're going home.
没错
That's right.
-我孙女来了 你见到她了吗 -见到了
- My granddaughter's here. Did you meet her? - Yes.
-我要回家了 -对
- I'm going home. - Yes.
你能来吗
Can you come?
我今天很忙 改日吧
Well, I'm very busy today, but some other time.
都准备好了吗
Are we all set?
再次感谢 我很抱歉
Thanks again, and I'm sorry about this.
她通常不会走这么远
She usually doesn't wander so far.
不 没关系 真的 别在意 她很棒
No. It's okay, really. Don't worry. She's really great.
爱你 爱你 爱你
Love you, love you, love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
*咱们慢慢来*
*Let's take it nice and easy*
*一切都会变得简单*
*It's gonna be so easy*
来嘛 艾伦 来来来
Come on, Ellen. Come on, come on, come on.
*宝贝 为什么着急*
*Hey baby, what's your hurry?*
*放轻松 别着急*
*Relax and don't you worry*
*我们要坠入爱河*
*We're gonna fall in love*
谢了
Thanks.
-第一天还好吗 -目前为止不错
- Good first day? - Yeah, so far.
那就好
That's good.
听着 我在想
Listen, I was hoping that...
我知道你在和泰格拉里约会 但是
that, I mean I know that you're seeing Taglieri, but...
我在想咱俩也可以再约会
I was thinking you and I could see each other again.
如果我早知道自杀让你
If I'd known you find suicide
如此着迷 我们在一起时我就尝试了
such a turn on I would've tried when we were together.
-我是认真的 -不 你不是
- I'm serious. - No, you're not.
你像小狗
You're standing there like a puppy
夹着尾巴一样站在这
with a tail between it's legs
是因为你很内疚
because you feel guilty.
不 我没有 我有 但不是因为这个
No, I don't. I mean I do, but that's not what this is about.
就是 你觉得你和
It is. You think you had something to do
我吞下大量药片这事有关
with my swallowing a whole bunch of pills.
但与你无关
Well, you didn't.
我生活里还有
There were actually more depressing events
比你更令人沉闷的事
in my life than you.
告诉我 我想知道
Tell me about them. I wanna know.
有各种因素
It's a combination of things, you know.
各种事情积压在一起 你就感觉被困住了
Too much stuff starts piling up, you feel trapped.
我花了很多时间
I spend a lot of time
跟我的心理医生谈这些 所以
talking about all this stuff with my shrink, so...
我还有工作
I have a lot of work to do.
卡萝 你真的想和泰格拉里在一起吗
Look, Carol. You really wanna be with Taglieri?
事情发生前他就在我身边
He was there for me before this happened,
发生时也在
and when it happened.
我们之前的感情
What we had...
难道不值得再尝试一次吗
...is it worth another chance?
你之前觉得我们的感情没有结果 记得吗
You thought what we had didn't work, remember?
我猜我们没法再阻止你了
I don't suppose we could talk you out of this one more time?
我告诉刘易斯医生我明天
I told Dr. Lewis I'd be in first thing
一早就来完成剩下的输血
in the morning for the rest of my transfusion.
我不能再浪费一分一秒了
I can't miss one minute of one thing.
一分钟 一小时 一天都不行
Not one minute, one hour, one day.
我在你这么大时从没想过这些事
When I was your age I never thought of such things.
我想过
I do.
生命也许放弃了我 但我没放弃生命
Life might be giving up on me, but I'm not giving up on it.
-那我们明早见 -没错 明早见
- Then we'll see you tomorrow morning? - Yes, you will.
她又走了吗
Is she leaving again?
她要去参加洗礼
She's going to a christening.
卡萝
Carol.
快来 马克受伤了
Come quick! Mark's hurt.
惊喜
Surprise!
我们想给你准备些东西
We wanted to give you something
让你知道你回来我们有多开心
to let you know how glad we are that you're back.
八周前 你成功地引起了我们的注意力
Eight weeks ago, you managed to grab our attention.
所以当你再次觉得自己不得不那么做时
So if you feel like you need to do that again...
我们希望你戴上这个
...we'd like you to put this on instead.
欢迎回家
说几句
Speech!
好吧
Okay.
说我感觉幸运 实在是太轻描淡写
Well, to say I feel lucky would be kind of an understatement.
大家的所作所为
What you all did...
拯救了我 就像是份礼物
...to save me was like a gift.
而且
And...
我已答应自己要每天都记住这点 所以
I've promised myself to remember that every day, so...
谢谢大家
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表