剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
He has a severe concussion and some brain swelling.
目前处于昏迷状态
Right now he's in a coma.
-他会好起来吗 -我们暂且还不清楚
- Is he gonna be okay? - We don't know yet.
得等等看他苏醒情况
We have to wait and see how much he wakes up.
我们找到一封他写给你的信
We found a letter he wrote addressed to you.
看来他尝试自杀
It appears he tried to commit suicide.
我知道 我看到车了
I know. I saw the car.
他出事地点不过在我家不远处
He did it just down the block from my place.
他以前也这样过吗
Has he done this before?
我们上次分手之后
When we broke up last time
他把自己关起来 还吃了一些药
he locked himself and took some pills.
他们说这是求助的表现
They said it was a cry for help.
我从未料到他会真的那么做
I never thought he'd do it for real.
唐尼 你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, Donny, you jerk.
格雷格不如你专注 他从布朗大学辍学之后
Greg wasn't as focused as you. He dropped out of Brown.
去巴黎大学呆了一学期
Spent a semester at Sorbonne.
最终一个朋友帮他在《新闻周刊》找到一份工作
Finally one of his pals got him a job at Newsweek.
现在他在帮《名利场》写名人介绍
Now he's doing celebrity profiles for Vanity Fair.
-听起来很不错 -他看起来也很开心
- Well, that's great. - He seems happy.
-那你呢 -我过得也挺好的
- And you? - I'm doing pretty good.
我一直跟着这位本顿医生学习
I've been training with Dr. Benton here.
-学到了很多东西 -很好
- Learned a lot. - Good.
那太棒了
That's good.
-你还骑马吗 -没有了 没时间
- Do you still ride? - No. No time.
我永远忘不了
I'll never forget that dressage exhibition
你在大学四年级开学前的花式骑术表演
you put on in senior year prep.
你指挥着马绕场腾跃的样子
The way you pranced that horse around the ring.
就像一场芭蕾盛宴
It was like a ballet.
-是什么品种的马来着 -冰岛马
- What kind of horse was that? - Icelandic pony.
白色的 对吧
White, wasn't it?
-不敢相信您还记得 -印象深刻
- I can't believe you remember. - It made an impression.
还有马的名字... 你取了一个很特别的名字
And the name... You'd given it a peculiar name.
是什么来着
What was it?
-金盏花 -对 金盏花
- Marigold. - That's right. Marigold.
大前锋留在禁区保持低位的背身单打
Power forwards, make sure you post up at the bottom.
注意这里的挡切
Watch the pick-and-roll in here.
对手的投手很厉害 我们得把他们压制住
Mountain Mary's has good shooters. We'll have to run them into the ground.
劳伦斯修女
Mother Lawrence?
-医生 她怎么样了 -她患上了细菌性脑膜炎
- Yes, Doctor. How is she? - She has bacterial meningitis.
我们给她用了抗生素 送入了加护病房♥
We've put her on some antibiotics and admitted her into Intensive Care.
-她会好起来的吧 -得要几天 不过会没事的
- Will she be all right? - It'll be a few days. I think she'll be fine.
以防万一 我和罗斯医生将检查每位同学
As a precaution Dr. Ross and I will examine everyone
并给大家一种叫利福平的药物
and give you a drug called rifampin.
孕妇须慎用
It can be hazardous to pregnancies,
所以每个人还得再做个孕检
so everybody needs to take a test.
我觉得我和伊丽莎白修女
I think Sister Elizabeth
可以跳过这个检查了
and I can be exempted from that procedure.
但剩下所有人 毫无疑问得做
But as for the rest of them, definitely.
医生 唐尼睁眼了
Doctor, Donny opened his eyes.
唐尼 能听见我说话吗
Donny, can you hear me?
眼睛跟着我的手指动
Follow my finger with your eyes.
还记得自己发生了什么事吗
Do you remember what happened to you?
吸一大口气
Take a deep breath in.
换气量不错
Tidal volume is good.
我要把插管从你喉咙里拔出了
I'm going to take the tube out of your throat.
深吸一口气 再呼出去
Take a deep breath in, and out.
你还好吗
You all right?
艾米
Amy?
艾米...
Amy...
没有瘀点症状 你感觉还好吗
There's no sign of petechiae here. You feeling okay?
他好帅
He's cute.
好的
Okay.
完成了七个 还剩下八个 下一个是谁
Seven down. Eight to go. Who's next?
一天之内检查所有这些女孩子肯定跟美梦成真一样吧
Examining all these girls in one day must be a fantasy come true.
晚了十五年
Fifteen years too late.
我马上回来
Oh, shoot. I'll be right back.
午饭
Lunch?
我走不开 有十五个女孩接触了病菌性脑膜炎
I can't. I've got 15 girls exposed to meningitis.
那我们就今晚一起吃吧
Oh, well, we'll do it tonight.
我晚上要去我妈家吃饭
I'm going to my mother's for dinner.
-那我们的誓言什么时候弄 -这周末
- What about our vows? - This weekend?
我们周六就要和牧师预演誓言了
We're going over them with the priest on Saturday.
那你想我怎么办
Well, what do you want me to do?
算了 没事 我们随便写写就好
Nothing. Forget it. Let's just bag the vows.
-泰格 别这样... -算了 不重要
- Tag, come on... - Forget it, it's not worth it.
-你是对上级有意见吗 -一般还好
- Do you have a problem with authority? - Not generally.
只有当他们独断专行
When it's enforced arbitrarily
并且损害了我的权威性时 我才恨他们
and undermines my authority, I resent it.
你觉得我在过多的影响你吗
Do you feel like I'm encroaching on you?
你来之前 我负责排班
Before you got here I ran the board.
我能自主的制定治疗计划
I have free hands to make treatment decisions,
没人会在创伤治疗过程中否定我
and nobody would contradict me in the middle of a trauma.
我是僭越了你的权力吗
I've stepped on your entitlements?
你对待我就像是一名医学生
You treat me like a med student.
但我已经当住院总医师快一年了
that's someone has been chief resident for almost a year.
但你行为处事并不像
You don't act like it.
摩根斯坦跟我说过
Morgenstern told me
你是他见过的最出色的住院医师
you were the most impressive resident he'd seen.
我在想 "我们是在说同一个人吗"
I'm thinking, "Is this the same guy?"
你迟到 态度恶劣
You come in late, your attitude's bad.
就跟你并不想呆在这里一样
It's like you don't want to be here.
我并不想每天都站在排班表前面
I don't stand in front of the board all day because I want to.
我那样做是因为 以我所见
I do it because, from what I've seen,
你的心不在这
your head's not in the game.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
护士说他会好起来的
The nurse said he's gonna be okay.
他能和人说话 记忆没问题
He can carry a conversation. His memory is intact.
看起来是挺好的
It looks good.
他一直在问你
He's been asking about you.
我能猜到
I'll bet.
我想见他 但我不想照顾他
I wanna see him, but I don't wanna start taking care of him.
我认为他能照顾好自己
I think he'll be able to take care of himself.
你不了解唐尼 他有问题
You don't know Donny. He's got problems.
他赌博成瘾 我甚至不知道他欠了多少钱
He gambles. He owes so much money I don't even know.
而他又有那种能让你不自觉言计听从的能力
And he's got this way of sucking you in and getting you to do stuff.
如果他不是如此可爱
If he wasn't the sweetest guy in the world
我大概已经亲自杀了他了
I probably would've killed him myself.
-露西 如果你想去看心理医生 -我看过了
- Lucy if you want to see a therapist... - I've done it.
这就是为什么我三小时后就要从这飞走
That's why I'm getting on a plane in three hours.
我受够了
This is it.
我太害怕他会再次尝试
I'm just so afraid he's gonna do it again.
怕他成功
You know, really do it.
离开他并不容易
It's not easy.
唐尼是第一个真正关心我的人
Donny's the first guy who really cared about me.
但我不能为他负责
But I can't be responsible.
-帮我把这个给他吧 好吗 -没问题
- Will you give him that? Will you? - Sure.
马利克
Hey, Malik?
你能负责给来自圣约瑟芬's的女孩们发
Will you see that the girls of St. Jo's
她们的第一剂利福平吗 我要准备下班了
get their first dose of rifampin? I am taking off.
-所以说她们没有人怀孕了 -是的 感谢上帝
- So nobody is pregnant? - No. Hallelujah.
克洛伊 你在听吗
Chloe? Are you there?
是我 你来了就给我打电♥话♥
It's me. Okay, call me when you get in.
我想知道今天的事情怎样了
I want to hear how everything went today.
不知道她的行踪令我不安
I hate not knowing where she is.
留给我的瞎想的空间太广了
Leaves too much to the imagination.
你是你妹妹的监护人吗
Are you your sister's keeper?
我不是自愿的
I didn't exactly volunteer.
你解决好跟斯威夫特间的问题了吗
So, did you settle everything with Swift?
还没有 但我们交流了互相的感受了
No, but we did share our feelings.
然后呢
And?
他认为我需要改变我的态度 我确实应该
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表