剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
She needs practice.
做盆腔和直肠检查
Do a pelvic and a rectal.
给病人做熏蒸
Patient fumigation.
-在太空漫步吗 -去除虱
- Walking in space? - Lice.
听起来很性感
Sounds sexy.
-想不想试听几个乐队 -听听也无妨
- Wanna hear some bands? - Might as well.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我越听越觉得你弟弟的乐队不错
I think your brother is starting to sound better every minute.
那是疯狂威利吗
Is that Wild Willie?
你认识斯威夫特医生吗
You know Dr. Swift?
不认识 我们在俄亥俄州立大学一起打过球
No. We played ball at Ohio State. Hey!
刘易斯 特快专递
Hey, Lewis, special delivery.
在哪签字
Where do I sign?
在下面横线处
On the dotted line.
四个β-τ-σ宣誓者被丢在拉什街
Four Beta Tau Sigma pledges dumped on Rush Street.
很可能四肢都被冻伤
Possible frostbites to all extremities...
他们把只穿着袜子和鞋的我们丢在了林肯公园
They left us in Linkin Park with just our shoes and socks.
-他们什么情况 -冰棒宣誓者
- What've we got here? - Popsicle pledges.
能找些毯子过来好让他们暖和点吗
Can we get some blankets over here to warm these guys up?
有人吗
Somebody?
帮帮我
Help me.
妈 我是皮特 我在这
Ma? Ma, it's Peter. I'm here, okay?
-他们为什么对我做这种事 -妈 没事的
- Why did they do that to me? - It's okay, Ma. It's okay.
我跟他们说不要 但他们不听
I told them not to, but they wouldn't listen.
妈 我知道 没事的
I know. I know. It's okay, Ma.
我要求他们停下 但他们不听
I asked them to stop it, but they wouldn't listen.
-他们不会再这么做了 -他们根本不听
- They won't do it again. - They never listen!
我知道 妈 听我说
I know. I know. Ma, listen to me.
我马上就会来 好吗 你还好吗 好
I'll be right back, okay? You Okay? All right. All right.
我爱你
I love you, all right?
我以为你陪在她的床边
I thought you were sitting with her.
我去买♥♥了杯咖啡
I went out to get a cup of coffee.
-你怎么能让他们这样对她 -哪样
- How could you let them do that to her? - Do what?
我的母亲不需要被束缚住
My mother doesn't need to be restrained.
她试着从床上爬下来
She was trying to crawl out of bed.
你不应该让他们这么做
You shouldn't have let them do it.
是我要求他们这么做的
I'm the one who asked them to do it.
不用回来了 我不想要你的帮助
Don't bother to come back. I don't want your help.
什么 皮特 她需要被束缚住
What? Peter, she needs to be restrained.
深吸一口气
And take a deep breath.
呼出来
And let it out.
-那疼吗 -很疼
- Does that hurt? - A lot.
-你曾经这么疼过吗 -从没有过
- Have you had this pain before? - Never.
是月亮 在第五宫
It's the moon. It's in the fifth house.
我身体里发生了一些奇怪的事情
Something strange's going on inside me.
你有怀孕的可能吗
Could you be pregnant?
从本月的情况来看 肯定不太可能
With this month's aspect, the unlikely is probably definite.
好
Uh-huh. Okay, uh...
我会安排一个孕检
I'm gonna go and order a pregnancy test,
我们到时候再继续 好吗
and we'll just take it from there. Okay?
-你是双子座吗 -我是
- Are you by any chance a Gemini? - Yeah.
-你的生日是哪天 -6月4日
- When's your birthday? - June fourth.
-哪年 -我不
- Year? - You know, I don't...
-1970年 -是的
- 1970. - Yeah.
-几点生的 -这件事那你得问我妈了
- Time of birth? - To that. You're gonna have to ask my mother.
她电♥话♥多少
What's her number?
提米试了所有的方法 屏气
Timmy has tried everything breath-holding.
喝冰水
Drinking ice water.
挠痒痒 用一个袋子呼吸 恐怖电影
Tickling, breathing into a bag, scary movies.
我两晚上没睡着觉了
I haven't slept in two nights.
我们还有两周就要结婚了 他那时候会好吗
We're getting married in two weeks. Will he be all right?
可能只是婚前焦虑所致
Probably just a case of the pre-wedding jitters.
能给我开些什么药吗
Is there anything you can give me?
法尔克先生 氯丙嗪有时奏效
Thorazine sometimes works, Mr. Falco.
可以试试 我们会做血检
Try that. We'll run blood tests and
并拍个腹部的X光 全面查查
take an abdominal x-ray to cover the basics.
我就是没法在夏威夷和巴黎之间做选择
I just can't decide between Hawaii or Paris.
-我的心更倾向于沙滩 -你很容易晒伤
- I kind of had my heart set on the beach. - You burn so easily.
-我没有 我是美黑 -那就夏威夷了
- No, I don't. I tan. - Well, Hawaii it is.
巴黎听起来很浪漫
Paris sounds so romantic.
目前为止 你有找机会查看那些河型吗
Have you had the chance to check out those channel patterns, yet?
我什么时候该去做那件事
When was I supposed to do that?
-大家开始问了 -是吗
- People are starting to ask. - Really?
接到了提基·托奇打来的电♥话♥说他们在街上
Got a call from Tiki Torch down the
发现了要我说就是一个坐在移♥动♥厕所上的男人
street they got a guy on a porta-potty if I name on it.
是路易 你能叫个出租车接他一下吗
That would be Louie. Would you get a cab to pick him up, please?
刚才说到哪了
Where were we?
-我们现在情况如何 -斯威夫特在找马克
- How're we doing? - Swift's looking for Mark.
格林医生在哪 排班表上说今晚他值夜
Where's Dr. Greene? Board says he's on tonight.
他因为感染流感回家了
He went home with a touch of the flu.
-谢谢 -不用客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
你的未解之谜终于解开
Your unsolved mystery is solved.
恭喜你 你怀孕了
Congratulations, you're pregnant.
这是根据《论♥坛♥报》的占星术预测得出的
That's according to the astrological forecast in the Tribune.
-和这些实验室结果 -谢谢你 双子座医生
- And these lab results. - Thank you, Dr. Gemini.
我有种你要给我带来好消息的感觉
I had a feeling you'd bring me good news.
-你确定没有别的事了吗 -你是指什么
- Are you sure there's nothing else? - What do you mean?
我
Well, I...
我画好了你的占卜图
I constructed your chart.
我敢肯定我们的旅途还没有结束
I'm certain we haven't finished our journey together.
-土星和水星排成直线 -那不好吗
- Saturn is aligned with Mercury. - Is that bad?
可能会不好
It could be.
-对谁 -我们两个
- For who? - Both of us.
你很矛盾 想找到你的道路
You're conflicted, searching to find your way.
随着你的心声前行
Go with the voice inside you.
与那些企图摧毁你的人的影响作斗争
Fight the influence of others who seek to destroy you.
我会安排超声波检查
I'll order that ultrasound.
欢迎回来 路易 你想我们吗
Welcome back, Louie. Did you miss us?
路易 你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking, Louie?
你还插着尿管吗
You still have your catheter in?
路易 三升半 该换袋子了
Six pints, Louie. It's time to change your bag.
好
Okay.
路易 待在这别动
Stay right there, Louie.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
不错 没那些男的在身边真好
Not bad. It's kind of nice not having the boys around.
垃圾桶里有樱桃炸♥弹♥
Cherry bomb in the trash can.
宣誓者
Pledges.
卡特 留下来你高兴吗
Hey, Carter. Are you glad you stayed?
电台呼叫了
There's a call on the radio.
-调度 请说 -实施灾难协议
- Read you, dispatch. - Implement disaster protocol.
瓦巴什和巴尔博亚夜♥总♥会♥失火 实施急救一号♥方案
EMS plan one at Wabash and Balboa for night club fire.
-伤员有多少人 完毕 -十五到二十人
- How many? Over. - Fifteen to twenty.
大多数是三度烧伤
Most with third-degree burns.
-我来安排分诊 -好的 我把医师喊回来
- I'll set up a triage point. - All right, I'll put out callbacks.
怎么了
What is it?
我被召回出诊了
I'm getting beeped.
-凌晨两点 -欢迎来到我的生活
- At two in the morning? - Welcome to my life.
最好不是另一个女人
This better not be another woman.
别制♥造♥这么多噪音
Quit making so much noise.
如果我真的醒了 我就再也睡不着了
I'm never gonna get back to sleep if I really wake up.
我能回来吗
So can I come back?
厨房♥桌子上有一把备用钥匙
There's a spare key on the kitchen table.
但你必须在杰克醒来之前回来
But you have to be back out before Jake wakes up.
该死
Oh, damn!
二十九分钟 三十二秒
29 minutes, 32 seconds.
-我赢了 -什么
- I beat you. - What?
出什么事了
What's going on?
-受害者在哪里 -你正在看着他们
- Where's the victims? - You're looking at them.
大家好 我来介绍一下
Everyone, I'd like to introduce Dr...
威廉·斯威夫特医生 你的新主任
William Swift, your new chief.
很高兴见到大家
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表