剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
- She's on her way over. - Good.
他出现了心室颤动
He's in V-fib.
好 来吧 为他除颤 我需要他的心脏
All right. Come on, let's spark him. I need this heart!
赶紧 卡特 动起来
Come on, Carter, let's move!
-100焦 -充电中
- One hundred. - Charging.
让开
Clear!
他恢复窦性心律了
He's in sinus rhythm.
卡特 呼叫心脏科来做超声心动图
Carter, call Cardiology for an echo.
我救活了一个死人
I just resuscitated a dead man.
这伤口真不好看 帕特里克
Pretty nasty cut, Patrick.
你是怎么伤到的
How'd you hurt yourself?
-我能喝点巧克力牛奶吗 -当然能
- Can I have some chocolate milk? - Sure.
帕特里克 你的头盔呢
Patrick, what happened to your helmet?
-丢了 -好吧
- I lost it. - OK.
是你父亲送你来的吗
Did your father bring you here?
猫为什么走在沙地上
Why did the cat walk on sand?
为什么
Why?
为了爪子上有沙子[音似圣诞老人]
To get "sandy claws."
杰瑞 器官网登上了吗
Jerry. Is the organ network online?
是的 连接了地方和区域的网络
Yeah. I linked you up with local and regional.
好的 我来吧
Alrighty. Let me get in.
卡特 血型匹配了吗
Carter, did you get a blood type?
嗯 B型阴性
Yeah, I did. It's B-negative.
好的 来吧
Okay. Here we go.
年龄 25 男性
Age, 25. Male.
身高 180
Height, 5' 10".
体重 70千克
Weight, 70 kilos.
血型 B
Blood type: B.
好 看看结果如何
All right, let's see what we got.
好的 出来了
Okay. Here we go.
辛辛那提综合医院有位男性需要一颗心脏
Cincinnati General's got a guy who needs a heart.
阿尔图纳有位女性急需肝脏
And there's a woman in Altoona dying for a liver.
都是完美匹配
Both perfect matches.
这几位幸运儿会过一个美好的圣诞节
It's gonna be a Merry Christmas for a few lucky people.
我感觉太荒唐了 但艾伦坚持让我来
I feel ridiculous coming here, but Aaron insisted.
他很担心 他的亲戚死于阑尾破裂
He's worried. His cousin died of a ruptured appendix.
挺疼的 你觉得是重病吗
That's pretty tender. Do you think it's anything serious?
我想让艾伦和我一起来
I wanted Aaron to be here with me,
但他的飞机延误了
but his plane's been delayed.
要是有什么问题的话 别让我单独承受
Look, if there's anything wrong, I don't wanna hear it alone.
问题不大 戈德堡夫人
I'm not too concerned, Mrs. Goldberg.
但我要再做几项检查 确保没问题 好吧
But I wanna do a few more tests just to be sure, okay?
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
我从神经科找来的 只有这个了
I got this from Neuro. It's the best they can do.
谢谢 马利克
Thanks, Malik.
看 帕特里克 我给你找了个新头盔
Look, Patrick, I have a new helmet for you.
我不要
I don't wanna it.
为什么 你要不戴
Why? If you don't wear it,
下次摔倒会伤到头的
you'll hurt your head when you fall.
然后就得回来这里
And I'll have to come back?
你想在这里多待一会吗
Do you wanna stay here for a while?
帕特里克 你家的电♥话♥没人接
Look, Patrick, no one answers at your home.
有人知道你在这吗
Does anyone know you're here?
看到什么了吗
Do you see anything yet?
我没有看到胆结石
I don't see any gall stones.
我的天
Oh, my!
是阑尾吧 我就知道
It's my appendix. I knew it.
-不 其实是 -更严重吗 肿瘤
- No, actually it's... - Is something worse? Is it a tumor?
是一个宝宝
It's a baby.
大约12周大
About twelve weeks old...
心跳稳定
with a steady heartbeat.
宝宝
A baby?
我的宝宝
My baby?
我们试了很多年 他们都说不可能了
We tried for years. They said it was impossible!
这下证明他们说错了
Well, you proved them wrong.
我会让妇产科的过来 但一切都很正常
I'll have Obstetrics come down, but everything looks fine.
简直就是奇迹 艾伦会高兴坏的
It's a miracle. Aaron's gonna flip!
谢谢你 刘易斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Lewis!
-谢谢 -记得给我寄照片
- Thank you! - Well, be sure to send me a picture.
是宝宝
Oh, a baby!
我们已经等了一个多小时 科比可能都死了
We have been waiting over an hour. Kirby could have died!
得吃下一整棵猩猩木
He'd have to eat an entire
才会生病 鲍尔夫人
poinsettia plant to be sick, Mrs. Bower.
即使是那样 也就是会腹痛而已
Even then he'd only have a bad stomach ache.
这是我的同事卡特医生 他会为他检查
This is my colleague, Dr. Carter. He's gonna examine him.
拜托快点 我家有客人要来了
Please hurry, we have company coming.
-需要帮助吗 -我应该可以
- Need any help? - I think I can handle this one.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
谢谢 圣诞快乐
Thanks. Merry Christmas.
卡特 你要不稍等一下
Carter, you might wanna wait a minute.
我只是遇到了点小麻烦
I'm just having a little trouble
科比不肯张嘴
getting Kirby to open his mouth.
卡特 当心点
Carter, watch it!
就好了
Almost got it.
-卡特 -怎么了
- Carter! - What?
你得懂得什么时候躲开
Gotta know when to jump.
你要回家了吗 卡明斯基先生
You're heading home, Mr. Kaminski?
是的 尽力挽救我的彩灯
Yeah, yeah. Try and rescue as many bulbs as I can.
但电涌还是烧坏了其中的大部分
The power surge probably blew out most of them, though.
记着每天都更换敷料
Just remember to change the dressing daily
涂抗菌药膏
and apply the antibacterial ointment.
这些真好看
These are beautiful.
谢谢你 刘易斯医生
Thank you, Dr. Lewis.
安全使用
Just use them safely.
这些古董闪光灯
These are old antique twinklers.
都是真正的收藏品
I mean, they're a real collector's item.
非常符合明年的复古主题
I mean, perfect for next year's old-fashioned theme.
你在哪找到的
Where'd you find them?
该死 先是有人吃光了
Oh, man! First somebody eats
圣诞树上的爆米花
all the popcorn off the Christmas tree...
现在灯也不见了
and now the lights are missing.
你的睡眠和食欲有什么反常吗
Have you had any trouble sleeping, or with your appetite?
我总是醒很早
I've been waking up very early...
然后我似乎就睡不着了
...and I can't seem to get back to sleep.
最近精神如何
How have your spirits been?
不清楚
I don't know.
你有过抑郁吗 阿伯纳西夫人
You ever suffered from depression, Mrs. Abernathy?
假期对我来说总是很难熬
Well, the holidays are always pretty rough for me.
今年更糟糕
And this year is worse.
有多糟糕
How much worse?
有时候
Sometimes...
我几乎下不来床
...I can barely get out of bed.
我在一生中
I've made some...
犯过一些严重的错误
...terrible mistakes with my life.
圣诞节似乎勾起了那些不好的回忆
Christmas just seems to bring them back.
他今早在一起雪地摩托事故中受伤了
He was injured this morning in a snowmobile accident.
他一直昏迷不醒
He never regained consciousness.
根据医学判断 你丈夫已经
The medical examiner determined that your husband is...
脑死亡了
...is brain dead.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果他死了为什么还要连着这么多仪器
Why is he hooked up to all these machines if he's dead?
因为他可以通过捐赠器官帮助他人
Well, because he can help others by donating his organs.
他的脸 如此温暖
His face. It's so warm.
他的手
And his hands.
我听说过有人从昏迷中苏醒的例子
I've heard of people waking up from comas.
我们教堂里有个人
There was this man in our church
昏迷六个月
who was in a coma for 6 months.
大家都说他没希望了 然后有一天他苏醒了
Everybody said it was hopeless. Then one day he woke up.
抱歉 鲍威尔夫人 但是
I'm sorry, Mrs. Powell, but
你丈夫完全没可能
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表