剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
我们会尽量让他舒服些
We'll try to make him as comfortable as possible...
也许现在的治疗可以解决梗阻问题
...and maybe the current treatment will resolve the obstruction.
再加4单位吗♥啡♥ 静脉注射
Four more morphine, IV.
马乔里决定不做手术 对吗
Marjorie decided against the surgery, didn't she?
是的
Yeah.
我就知道她会的 这是托马斯想要的
I knew she would. It's what Thomas would've wanted.
这就是他选择她的原因
That's why he chose her in certain mean,
他知道我没有意志力
He knew I wouldn't have the strength.
我可以带他回家吗
Can I take him home?
我不同意
I wouldn't.
如果他恢复知觉 情况可能会很糟
If he does regains consciousness it could be rough.
在这里我们可以控制他的疼痛
Here we can manage his pain.
我们已经说过再见了
You know, we've already said our goodbyes.
但永远都不会真正准备好
But I guess you're never really ready.
回到临终看护
Back to the deathwatch.
哈恩先生 我是罗斯医生
Mr. Hahn? I'm Dr. Ross.
-凯莱布会好吗 -他体温多少 温蒂
- Is Caleb gonna be okay? - How's his temperature, Wendy?
-降到37度了 -不是化疗的原因
- Down to 99. - It's not the chemo, Mr. Hahn.
白细胞数量看起来没问题
White blood cells look fine.
凯莱布因为感染而发烧
Caleb has a temperature within from an infection.
抗生素似乎起作用了
The antibiotics seem to be working,
但我们会留他几个小时 为了确认
but we'll keep him around for a few hours, just to make sure
哈恩先生 二号♥线有伯恩斯坦医生的电♥话♥
Mr. Hahn, there's a call from a Dr. Bernstein on line two
-你可以拿过来 -我们的肿瘤医生
- You can take it out here. - Our oncologist.
我去确认一下就回来
While I am going to check and get back.
你跟你女儿先去吃点东西
Why don't you and your daughter get something to eat?
再给凯莱布带点东西回来 芝士汉堡加薯条
Bring it back for Caleb. Cheeseburger and fries, am I right?
我马上回来
Be right back.
-还很无聊吗 -你觉得呢
- Still bored? - What do you think?
真人快打 我从儿科病房♥一个血友病患者那里偷来的
Mortal Combat. I stole it from a hemophiliac up in Pediatrics.
-你偷来的 -我租的 花了我十块钱呢
- You stole it? - Well, rented it. Cost me ten bucks.
我可厉害了 这比你坐在这里难过有趣的多
I'm pretty good, and it's more fun than feeling sorry for yourself.
来吧 你先选人
Come on, you can be anybody you want.
-钱宁·凯吉 -什么
- Johnny Cage. - What?
-我选钱宁·凯吉 -成交
- I get to be Johnny Cage. - Okay. Right.
-你说你知道怎么玩的 -我知道
- You said you knew how to play. - I do.
-我只是按他们的颜色分人 -一毛钱一局
- I know them more by their colors. - Dime a match.
那我还得多付多少钱
How much will that cost me?
取决于你是不是真的会玩了
Depends on if you can really play.
好的 放马过来
All right, you're on.
马克
Mark!
大家好 马克 珍妮佛
Hi, everybody. Mark and Jennifer,
你能帮我拿一下宝宝吗
could you take the baby, please?
别问了 奶瓶在婴儿篮里 我刚换过尿布
Don't ask. The bottle's in the pouch, and I just changed her.
-克洛伊在哪 -谁知道呢
- Where's Chloe? - Who knows?
我必须走了
I gotta go.
抱歉 克洛伊用宝宝把我拖住了
I'm sorry. Chloe stuck me with the baby.
-我看起来怎么样 -像甜筒里的一只桃子
- How do I look? - Like a big peach snow cone.
她来了
Here she comes.
-来吧 -卡萝
- Come on. - Carol.
-怎么样 -你看起来美极了
- So? - You look great.
我太紧张了
God, I'm really nervous.
-新娘母亲该入座了 -我不会哭的
- Time to seat the bride's mother. - I'm not going to cry.
记住 不要一次扔太多的花瓣
Now remember, not too many petals at once.
我知道怎么做
I know how to do it.
准备好了吗 卡萝
You all set, Carol?
好了 米盖尔舅舅 该你上场了
Yep. Uncle Michel, you're on.
神父 我们都准备好了 走吧
Father, we're all set. Let's go.
我们只差新郎了
All we need now is the groom.
托马斯怎么样
How's Thomas doing?
体温升至38.9度 血压65/50
Temp's up to 103, BP's 65 over 50.
塔格 你在干嘛
Tag? What are you doing?
这里很漂亮 不是吗
It's beautiful here, isn't it?
是的
Yeah, it is.
塔格 我们有一整个教堂的
Tag, we've got a whole church
亲朋好友等着我们
full of our friends and family waiting.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
有一点
A little.
我也是
Me too.
你在想也许你不足够爱我
I was thinking maybe you don't love me enough.
塔格 我爱你
Tag, I love you.
说真的吗
Do you really?
我刚才在圣器收藏室里等待
I was waiting in the sacristy...
我想着你并不是真的爱我
...and I was thinking that you really don't love me.
而我一直都知道这点 我只是在骗自己罢了
And I've known it all along and I've just been kidding myself.
如果我不是真的爱你 就不会嫁给你了
I wouldn't be marrying you if I didn't love you.
每日我醒来
I wake up every morning
我感谢上帝让你进入我的生活
and thank God for bringing you into my life.
有时我在黑夜中醒来
I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes
只为看着你睡觉
just to watch you sleep.
当我们在看电影时
When we're at the movies and...
你的手放在我身上我就难以呼吸
...your hand brushes against mine I can hardly breathe.
你像那样爱我吗 卡萝
Do you love me like that, Carol?
如果你还在乎我
If you care at all about me...
就请告诉我事实
...please tell me the truth.
没有 没有
No. No.
但我的确爱你 塔格
But I do love you, Tag.
我想跟你在一起
And I wanna be with you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
六点多了
After six.
他们应该成泰格拉里医生和泰格拉里夫人了
Should be " Dr. And Mrs. Taglieri" By now.
康妮 有人告诉过你你是个邪恶的女人吗
Connie, did anyone ever tell you you're a truly evil person?
-有人在等你 -见不了 我有一个病人
- Somebody's waiting for you. - I can't. I got a patient.
他已经等了一阵子了
He's been waiting awhile.
是我做错了什么事吗
Was it something I did?
不 和你没关系 你棒极了
No, you didn't do anything,you were great.
这都怪我
This is all me.
-我们可以解决这事 -我不这么认为
- Maybe we can fix it. - I don't think so.
-至少试试 -杰克 我真的做了错事
- We can try. - Jake, look, I did something bad...
还伤害了你的妈妈
...and I hurt your mother, okay?
-你做了什么 -来这里 坐吧
- What did you do? - Come here. Sit down.
我知道你觉得我是个好人
I know that you think that I'm a good guy...
但我实际并不是
...but I'm not really. I...
不知为什么 有时候我会伤害别人的感情
I don't know why I hurt people sometimes.
我和另一个女人干了我不该干的事情
I did something with another woman that I shouldn't have done.
你的妈妈发现了
Your mother found out
现在她不想看见我
and now she doesn't want me to come around.
你和我不能再出来玩
You and I can't hang out.
我从没有意伤害你
I never meant to hurt you.
是那个长头发 穿漂亮衣服的女人吗
The one with the nice clothes and all the hair?
是的
Yeah.
那个长头发的女人
The one with all the hair.
我很抱歉 小伙计
I'm sorry, buddy.
我得走了 妈妈知道我在这里会生气的
I gotta go. My mom'd be mad if she knew I was here.
给我看看你把那个人的头拔掉再放火的技能
Show me how you rip the guy's head off and set him on fire.
上 右 踢 踢 下 挡
Up, right, kick, kick, down, block.
等一下 上 上
Wait. Up, up...
上 右 下 下 踢
Up, right, down, down, kick.
去死吧 混♥蛋♥ 太棒了
Die, you bastard. Yes!
三连击 再发个绝招
Triple power move and a fatality.
你对你姐姐的态度很差啊
You're pretty rough on your sister.
你得了急性淋巴细胞性白血病 对吧
You've got A.L.L., right?
我的哥哥 鲍比也得了白血病
My brother, Bobby had leukemia.
是吗
Yeah?
他以前总是欺负我
He used to pick on me all the time.
趁我不注意 无缘无故地跑来打我
Come up and hit me when I wasn't expecting it, for no reason.
打啊
Come on.
他讨厌我妈妈拿他当小婴儿一样照顾
He hated my mom for babying him.
他只想做个普通的小孩
He just wanted to be a regular kid.
所以他把怨气发泄到我身上
So he took it out on me.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表