剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
- What's wrong with him? - Who cares?
-卡萝 能把病历拿来吗 -好的
- Carol, can you get a chart going? - Sure.
-你对她做什么了 -问了她的性取向
- What did you do to her? - Questioned her sexual orientation.
太没礼貌了
Well, that's rude.
-并无恶意 -是她干的吗
- No malice intended. - Did she do this?
-俄♥国♥街上报摊的人干的 -你和他说什么了
- Newsstand guy in Russian street. - What'd you say to him?
关于他中东血统的坏话
Derogatory comments about his middle-east instant heritage.
他脾气太差
Didn't take much.
你还有别的伤口吗
Do you have any injuries in anywhere else?
感觉我肋骨断了
Think I've got a cracked rib.
也是报摊伙计干的吗
Newsstand guy?
柳条公园里的花匠干的 他对自己的发型很敏感
Florist in Wicker Park, sensitive about his hairweave.
马利克 你过来搭把手
Malik, once you give me a hand here,
我们带他去楼下缝合室
we'll take him down to the Suture Room.
你干嘛的
What do you do?
在城市里乱转 侮辱别人直到他们打你为止吗
Go around the city insulting people until they hit you?
我是芝加哥大学的社会学家
I'm a sociologist at the University of Chicago,
专攻暴♥力♥学
specializing in violence.
我选了个课题
I select a subject,
问两个问题 寻找人们的易怒点
ask two questions to probe for insecurities,
然后我用得到的信息去激怒他们
then I use the information to antagonize them
直到他们殴打我为止
until they assault me.
-听起来是个危险的工作 -可不是吗
- Sounds like dangerous work. - Tell me about it.
我的保险公♥司♥按照
My insurance company charges me
纳斯卡赛车手的标准收取我的保险费
the same premiums as NASCAR drivers.
我们将把他移到重症监护室
We'll be moving him to Intensive Care soon.
我想你已经做出了决定
I see that you've made a decision.
盖瑟先生 本的血气分♥析♥不太乐观
Mr. Gaither, Ben's blood gases are not good.
他吸不到足够的氧气
He's not getting enough oxygen.
如果他不用呼吸机就会死
If he's not put on a ventilator, he could die.
多久会死
When?
很难说 可能几小时的事
It's difficult to say, it could be a matter of hours.
如果有恰当的照顾
With the proper care
他可以活很长时间
he could live a long time.
你 你确定
Are... are you sure
你想放弃吗
that you want to give up?
我不能相信卢奇太太
I can't believe Mrs. Lukey.
她就不应该挣这份钱
The woman shouldn't have taken my money,
她都老糊涂了 做不了这份工作
she was too senile to do the job.
米亚特的孩子看见一个人
Myatt's kid saw someone
在下面拐角处 可能是你妈妈
that could have been your mom down here at the corner.
简直不敢相信她为了给我们打电♥话♥等了两小时
I can't believe she waited two hours to call us.
她没给我们打电♥话♥ 是给我打电♥话♥
She didn't call us. She called me.
-她让我看起来像个傻子 -听着皮特
- I mean she made me look like an idiot... - Look, look, Peter.
加油站里满是需要服务的车 而我离开了
I left a station full of cars that need service.
这全是因为你坚持雇佣
All of this because you insisted on hiring
老女人来照顾你母亲
some old woman to take care of your mom
-而不是送她去养老院 -不能让她去养老院
- instead of putting her in a home. - She's not going in a home.
她必须去
Like hell she isn't.
瓦尔特 不需要你告诉我该做什么
Walt, don't go telling me what to do.
听着 我跟你说 我不会再允许你
Look, I'm telling you, man, I'm not letting you
让我和你姐姐承受这一切
put me and your sister through this anymore.
如果让你感到伤心我很抱歉
Now, I'm sorry if it makes you feel sad,
但别无选择
but there's no other choice.
她是我妈妈 你以为你是谁
She's my mother, so who are you to tell me...
这六年来是我给她付了饭费
I'm the man who's paid for her food,
买♥♥了衣服 还付了她的护理费
her clothes and her care for the last six years.
然后她就让你住在她的房♥子里吗
And she lets you live in her house.
谁来还抵押贷款 谁付水电费
Who pays the damn mortgage? Who pays the bills?
难道你没好处吗
You don't get anything out of it?
你知道有几个高中生辍学的人
How many high-school student dropouts do you know
能突然得到一个十万美金的生意
have a $100,000 business just dropped in their laps?
高中辍学
High-school dropout?
我照顾了你的家人六年
I cared for your family for six years.
我对你的家人负责了六年
I carried your family for six years.
我对你妈妈负责
I'm responsible for your mother,
对你姐姐负责 对房♥子和加油站负责
your sister, the house and the station.
而皮特你 只对自己负责
The only one that Peter is responsible for is Peter.
我去消防站那边看看
I'm gonna look by the firehouse.
德斯蒙德先生 我要清理你的伤口了
Okay, Mr. Desmond, I'm going to clean your abrasions.
从你的手腕开始
We'll start with your wrist.
可能会有点疼
It may sting a little.
-好大一颗订婚戒指 -是吧
- That's a big engagement ring. - Isn't it?
你不觉得有点炫富吗
Kind of ostentatious, don't you think?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't.
我能问你两个问题吗
Can I ask you two questions?
好吧
All right.
打扰了
Excuse me.
-你未婚夫是做什么的 -他是医生
- What does your fiance do? - He's a doctor.
所以你要做医生的妻子了 什么时候结婚
So, gonna be a doctor's wife. When's the date?
我们还没定日子
We haven't set one yet.
为什么
Why not?
你已经问完了两个问题
Your two questions are up.
出什么事了 有人不想做出承诺吗
What's the matter? Somebody can't commit?
考虑到戒指 我觉得不是他不想
Based on the ring, I don't think it's him.
到底怎么了 觉得他配不上你吗
So what is it? Think you're too good for him?
害怕和不太符合你预期的人
Scared of spending the rest of your life
一起共度余生吗
with someone who doesn't quite meet your standards?
你对自己评价过高了吧 对吧公主大人
Got a pretty high opinion of yourself, don't you princess?
"我可以嫁给你
"Sure, I'll marry you.
但别把我绑的太紧 不要定下确切婚期"
Just don't tie me down to any definite like a date."
疼死我了
That stings!
-是吗 -是的 很疼
- Really? - Yes, it does.
天
God!
PAI是21秒
Twenty-one second PAI
你是对抗负面情绪指数最高的了
puts you in the top percentile on the hostility index.
-PAI是什么 -挑衅到攻击的间隔
- PAI is? - Provocation-to-assault interval.
你很棒
You're good.
天啊 你真的很棒
God, you're good.
约翰 这是什么
John, what's this?
喉镜
It's a laryngoscope.
不不 上面数第二层
No, no. Second shelf from the top.
-你能教我这些怎么用吗 -有空的吧
- Hey, can you teach me how these work? - Some other time.
四号♥房♥间需要这台急救车
We need this crash cart in Four.
毒品走私贩体内的避孕套爆开了
Body packer popped a condom.
清楚了吗 快走吧
Got it? Let's go.
-给我腾点地方 -去吧
- Give me some room, huh? - There you go.
-别挡着 -不能把可♥卡♥因♥都拿出来吗
- Try not to get in the way. - Can't you pull out the coke?
我们得先让他稳定下来
We gotta stabilize him first.
他出现多源性早搏了
He's having multifocal PVCs.
利多卡因150单位 静脉注射
Lidocaine 150, IV push.
他在室颤 拿电极板
He's in fib. Paddles.
我的天
Oh, my God!
-刚才设置的多少焦耳 -200
- What was that set on? - 200.
他应该没事
He should be okay.
谢谢 你能检查一下他吗
Thank you. Why don't you check on him, okay?
离手
Clear.
效果不好 再来一次 300焦耳
That's not good. Let's go again. Three hundred.
离手
Clear.
窦性心律正常 带他上楼
Normal sinus. Take him upstairs.
通知手术室 准备剖腹探查
Notify the O.R. They got a laparotomy.
我们得把这些避孕套♥弄♥出来
We gotta get these condoms out.
别担心 他只是撞到头了
Don't worry, honey. He just bumped his head.
一直说颜色那个阿兰 他的片子出来了
Alan, the guy with the colors? His films came back.
放射科还有他几年前的一些片子
Radiology had a bunch of him from a few years ago too.
苏珊
Susan?
我能整天待在这屋里
I can stay in this room all day.
很暖和 像法兰绒一样
It's warm, like flannel.
真希望我可以穿上它
I wish I could wear it.
阿兰 今早你告诉我病史的时候
Alan, when you gave me your medical history this morning,
你没说你有癌症
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表