剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
诊断可能是憩室炎 等待手术
Diagnosis, likely diverticulitis. Surgical candidate.
你为什么问她的饮食
What made you ask about her diet?
事实上 是黛比的主意
Actually, it was Deb's idea.
下次黛比有主意的时候 让她讲
Well, the next time Deb has an idea, let her present it.
你怎么想到的
How did you come up with that?
我记忆里比较好 有点不好意思
I have a photographic memory. It's kind of embarrassing...
但在脑海里我看到一页袖珍指导手册
...but I saw a page of the pocket manual in my head.
胃痛 加上种子或坚果 可能是憩室炎
Stomach pains, plus seeds or nuts, could be diverticulitis.
没错
That's right.
你可能有结肠炎症
You could have inflammation in the colon.
如果几个小时内不见好转
If it doesn't get better in the next couple of hours,
你可能得做手术
you might have to have surgery.
陈医生会回来检查你的
Dr. Chen will come back and check on you.
很好
Great!
能挺得住吗
You holding up?
现在要做什么
What happens now?
泰格拉里医生会在你腿上做个记号♥
Well, Dr. Taglieri's gonna mark a spot on your leg.
不痛 就是只笔
This won't hurt, it's just a pen.
这感觉会有点凉 护士在消毒
This is gonna feel a little cool. Nurse cleans it.
准备好了吗
You're ready for the local?
这会有点疼
It's gonna sting a little.
这是一根小针 里面有些东西可以止痛
It's a small needle with some stuff to dull the pain.
你还好吗
You okay?
这是个针枪
Here's an needle gun.
这就是我跟你说过的那个枪
This thing I told you about, the gun.
泰格拉里医生会从你的腿上取下一块肿瘤
Dr. Taglieri will take a piece of the tumor out of your leg.
当它进去的时候你能感觉到
You'll feel it when it goes in.
好了吗
Okay?
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready? - I'm ready.
好了
That's all she wrote.
没那么糟糕 不是吗
Wasn't so bad, was it?
从来没有中过枪
Never got shot before.
你会没事的
You're gonna do okay.
这个女人靠这个谋生的
Look, this woman does this for a living.
你疯了 我花了几个星期去看养老院
You crazy, I've spent weeks looking at nursing homes.
她也是我妈 没有我不要做这些决定
She's my mother too. Don't make these decisions without me.
你为什么一直抗拒
Why do you keep fighting this?
这可能就是我们一直寻找的解决方法
I mean this could be the solution that we've been looking for.
是你寻找的
You're looking for.
我知道解决方法
I know the solution.
她去了养老院 你得到我们的房♥子 是吗
She goes to a nursing home and you get our house, right?
别跟我胡扯
Don't give me that sentimental crap.
如果房♥子被烧了 你也不会在乎的
You wouldn't care this house if it burned.
别回 我大老远从城那头来见你
Don't answer that. I came all the way across town to see you.
杰姬
Jackie...
我不想看到妈妈在养老院里死去
...I don't want to see Ma end up in some warehouse for old folks.
杰姬 这个女人一周来三次
Look, Jackie, this woman will come three times a week.
-我一周照顾她两天 -你不会的 皮特
- I'll look after her two times a week. - No, you won't, Peter
你以前从没有过
You never have before.
你打算怎么支付这个理疗师
And how do you plan on paying this physical therapist person?
-如果是三天 我能搞定 -三天
- Look if it's three days, I can swing it. - Three days!
天啊 皮特 你什么时候才能明白
God, Peter, when are you gonna accept
妈妈需要全天候照顾
that Mommy needs full-time care?
你打算怎么支付养老院的费用
How are you gonna pay for a nursing home?
-她的积蓄 -真棒
- Her savings. - That's perfect.
你得到房♥子 你花光她省下来的每一分钱
You get the house, you get to spend every penny she ever saved.
除了她给你上医学院的钱
Except what she gave you for med school.
杰姬 别扯到那上面
Jackie, don't even go there.
我有一屁♥股♥的债
I'm up to my ass in debt.
再过几年你赚的钱
And in a couple of years you'll make more money
就会比瓦尔特和我赚的还多
than Walt and I will ever see.
这么着吧 皮特
I'll tell you what, Peter.
房♥子给你 给你
Take the damn house. Take it.
你甚至可以把你的房♥间要回来
You can even have your room back.
我们明天就离开那里
We'll clear out of there tomorrow.
你给她洗澡 喂她吃的
You bathe her, feed her,
不让她在邻居面前脱衣服
keep her from undressing in front of the neighbors.
-杰姬 我们会解决的 -皮特
- Look, Jackie, we'll work it out. - Peter!
皮特
Peter!
等一下
Hold on.
我是本顿
Yeah, this is Benton.
他做了什么
He did what?
告诉他我很抱歉 我马上过去 好吗
Tell him I'm sorry and I'm on my way. I'll be right there, okay?
我现在就过去
I'm leaving right now.
杰姬 我们可以
Look, Jackie, we can...
我不能改动会议时间
I couldn't move the meeting.
你开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
但很短
But it'll be short.
我们仍然可以在八点前离开
We can still get out of here by eight.
希望如此 不然我会觉得很不浪漫
I hope so, or I'll feel very unromantic.
如果我没到 就呼叫我
If I'm not here, just page me.
如果你没到
If you're not here,
我就光着身子去会议上找你 把你拖出来
I'll come up to that meeting stark naked and drag you out.
八点见
I'll see you at 8, okay?
审查怎么样
How was the review?
还行 谢谢
Fine, thank you.
你们俩还在闹别扭吗
I see you two are still having a love-fest.
道格
Doug?
这个孩子被打伤
Kid's been beaten up.
他们一直群殴他
They just kept hitting him
警♥察♥也不过来
and the cops wouldn't even come, you know?
小伙子
Hey, buddy...
你被伤得很严重 你的名字是什么
...you're pretty banged up. What's your name?
特里
Terry.
好的 特里
All right, Terry.
-这里疼吗 -不
- This hurt? - no.
我不知道为什么警♥察♥都不过来
I don't know why the cops wouldn't come.
-这里呢 -不
- How about this? - no.
你还好吗
You okay, man?
这些地方呢
Any of this hurt?
看起来没有骨折
Nothing looks broken.
我只要测量你的体温
I'm just taking your temperature.
我们应该逃走 事情不对劲
We should've gone away, something is really...
你几岁了 特里
How old are you, Terry?
18岁
Eighteen.
38.8度 呼吸24
Temp 102, resp's 24.
你发烧了 之前就生病了吗
You have a fever. Been sick?
没 我只是有点咳嗽
Nah, I got a cough.
他的肺非常干净
His lungs are clear.
给他做血常规 电解质 动脉血气检查 胸片
Let's get a CBC, lytes, ABG and a chest film.
特里 这是哈蕾
Terry, this is Haleh.
她会帮你擦洗干净 为你帮上绷带 带你去照X光
She'll clean you up, give you bandages and get some x-rays.
我能跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you?
你是他的女朋友吗
You his girlfriend?
不 我只是他的朋友
No, I'm just his friend.
我们需要通知他的家人
We need to call his family.
你知道他们的电♥话♥吗
Do you know their number?
他们住在乔治亚的什么地方
They live someplace in Georgia or someplace.
他们把他赶出门 他就离家出走了
They threw him out or he ran away.
他是我最好的朋友 他会没事的吧
He's my best friend. Is he gonna be okay?
特里住在哪里
Where does Terry live?
我们没有住的地方
We don't live no place.
我们在西边有个地方 那里被拆毁了
We had this place on the West Side. It got torn down though.
特里几岁了
How old is Terry?
-他说了18岁 -他到底几岁
- You heard him, he's 18. - How old is he?
Fifteen.
他必须那样说不然警♥察♥会来抓他的
He has to say so or the cops'll pick him up.
好的
All right.
你能照顾好他吗
Could you just take care of him? Sir?
当然 当然
Sure. Sure.
今天很糟吗
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表