剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Hi, Chloe.
小妹妹
Hey, little sis!
看看你
Look at you!
听诊器 一副医生的样子
Stethoscope and everything.
还有个小徽章呢
Even a little badge.
伙计 看那张照片 比驾照上的还丑
Man, look at that picture. It's worse than the DMV.
-那是聚拢型胸罩吗 -不是
- Is that a pushup bra? - No!
你下巴上有糖粉
You have powdered sugar on your chin.
我刚在吃甜甜圈
I was eating doughnuts.
-你买♥♥的吗 -没 冰箱里拿的
- Are they yours? - No, they were in the fridge.
我以为随便吃呢
I thought they were for everybody.
并不是
Well, they're not.
我晚点补上
I'll replace them later.
当然 行
Sure. Okay.
克洛伊 我在工作
Chloe, I'm working!
这是你的储物柜吗
Is this your locker?
有自己的储物柜一定很酷
It must be cool to have your own locker.
像回到了学校
Like back in school.
我真的要回去工作了
Chloe, I really have to get back to work.
我明天给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you tomorrow, okay?
我没地方住了
I lost my apartment.
我寄给你的钱呢
What happened to the money I sent you?
-不够 -五百美元
- It wasn't enough. - $500?
-我现在不能这么做 -不 求你了
- I can't do this right now. - No, please.
克洛伊 这次不行
No, Chloe, not this time.
妈妈不让我呆在家里
Mom won't let me stay at the house.
我真的不能
I can't. Really.
-几周就好了 -几周
- It's just for a couple weeks. - Weeks?
那就几天 好吗
Days then, okay?
我保证 这次我不会搞砸的 我不会的
I...I promise, this time I won't screw up. I won't.
求你了 苏西
Please, Susie.
求你了 我无处可去了
Please. I don't have anyplace else to go.
别让猫跑出去了
Don't let the cat out.
你的朋友都不能过来 绝对不能
And none of your friends can come over. Ever.
懂了吗 好吗
You hear me? All right?
明白吗
Understand?
不会有事的 我保证
It'll be okay. I promise.
很好 我想也是 我得走了
Good, I know it will be. I gotta go.
朋友不许来
No friends!
有没有做过矫正畸形的手术
Was surgery ever scheduled to correct the malformation?
卡尼莎还是个婴儿时他们就发现了
They found it when Kanesha was a baby.
但医生说六七岁之后再治疗就行
They said I had until she was 6 or 7 to take care of it.
她一直很好 很正常
She was doing so well. There seems to be any hurry.
通常情况下 没错
Normally, that'd be true.
但今天她的病情恶化了
But her condition worsened today.
凯森医生几分钟后会给她检查
Dr. Kayson is going to examine her in a few minutes.
他是个优秀的心脏病专家
He's an excellent cardiologist.
给我点钱去买♥♥苏打水吧
Can I have 75 cents for a soda?
珊德拉
Shandra!
她有心脏医生吗
Does she have a cardiologist?
-我们有个儿科医生 -我会给他打电♥话♥
- We've got a pediatrician. - I should probably call him.
是她 艾伦·马赛厄斯.
Her. Ellen Mathias.
是她 对不起 我会打电♥话♥给马赛厄斯医生
Her, sorry. I'll call Dr. Mathias...
马上去拿卡尼莎的病历
...and get Kanesha's records right away.
凯森医生一有机会
I'll be back as soon as
给她检查我就回来
Dr. Kayson's had a chance to examine her.
-她怎么样了 -电解质化验正常
- How's she doing? - Lytes came back normal.
该死 她有高血压 180/100
Damn it. She's hypertensive, 180 over 100.
高血压 焦虑
Hypertension. Agitation.
发烧 室性心律失常
Fever. Ventricular tachyarrhythmia.
中毒
Poisoning?
做个毒理学检查吧
Let's get a tox screen going now!
亲爱的 你有没有拿过
Sweetheart. Did you take anything,
爸爸叫你不要碰的东西
anything your dad told you not to touch?
-给她洗胃吗 -准备灌洗
- You wanna pump her? - Set up for lavage.
水槽下 浴室
Anything in the sink? Anything in the bathroom?
或车♥库♥里 有吗
In the garage? Anything?
皮特 你的酒铺老板又来了
Peter, it's your liquor store guy again.
伊凡 天哪 又怎么了
Ivan? Oh, God, what now?
开枪了 他们说看起来很糟糕
Shots were fired. The paramedic say it looks bad.
多处枪伤 脉搏150 脉搏紊乱 血压50
Multiple gunshot wounds. Pulse, 150, thready. BP, 50 palp.
我们开了两条输液线 但血压还在下降
We got two IVs wide open, but his pressure's still crashing.
伊凡呢 伊凡·格雷戈 我以为你带来的是伊凡
Where is Ivan? Ivan Gregor. I thought you were bringing in lvan.
-在这里呢 医生 -我以为你中弹了
- Over here. Doc. - I thought you were shot.
我抓住他了 那个朝我开枪的人
I got him. That's the one who shoot me.
-现在换我开枪打他了 -本顿医生
- Now I shoot him. - Dr. Benton!
好了 准备六个单位的O型血
All right. Get six units O-neg now!
现在换你挨枪子儿了
Now I shot you.
知道是什么感觉了吧
See how it feels?!
你个小混♥蛋♥ 现在懂了吧
You little bastard, now you see!
-她没事吧 -你女儿没事 先生
- Is she okay? - Your daughter's fine, sir.
谢谢你 上帝
Thank you, Jesus!
谢谢你 医生 谢谢 我现在想见她
Thank you, doctor. Thank you. I'd like to see her now.
先生 我是罗斯医生 你女儿并未
Sir, I'm Dr. Ross, your daughter wasn't
患有充血性心力衰竭
suffering from congestive heart failure.
她没有
She wasn't?
这是儿童与家庭服务部的麦吉利斯女士
This is Ms. McGillis from Child and Family Services.
她想问你一些问题
She'd like to ask you some questions.
您的法定名称和地址
Your legal name and address?
发生什么事了
What the hell is going on here?
请告诉我您的法定名称和地址
I need your legal name and address.
卡尼莎在哪 我要见她 现在
Where's Kanesha? I want to see her. Now!
你五岁的女儿
Your five-year-old daughter
摄入了过量的可♥卡♥因♥ 弗里曼先生
overdosed on cocaine, Mr. Freeman.
血压检测不到
No palpable BP.
毛细血管回流不正常
Capillary refill's bad.
他在失血
All righ, he's bleeding out.
准备压力袋输血
Let's get that blood in a pressure bag.
给我双侧胸管 马上需要
Give me the bilateral chest tube, he needs it now.
-他几岁了 -不知道 最多十四岁
- How old is he? - I don't know. Fourteen, tops.
准备好了吗 为他翻身 来吧
You ready? Let's roll him. Here we go.
天啊 伊凡 你用大炮打的吗
Oh, God, Ivan. What'd you use, a cannon?
他没有 这孩子没有射出伤口
All right, he's got no... The kid's got no exit wounds.
让开 卡特
Move, Carter!
-射出伤口 -他背后中枪了
- Exit wounds? - He was shot in the back.
好了 这样吧
All right, people, let's do this.
给手术室打电♥话♥ 看谁有空
Call the O.R., see who's available.
就叫谁过来 马上过来
Get them down here. Get them down here now.
好了 来吧
All right, here we go.
他在候诊室癫痫发作了
He had a seizure in the waiting room?
对 他用头撞了
Yeah. He slammed his head against
服务台的桌角
the corner of admitting desk.
他说名叫蒙提 艾滋病患者
Says his name is Monty and that he's HIV positive.
你在进行药物治疗吗 蒙提
Are you on any medications, Monty?
叠氮胸苷 去羟肌苷 新诺明
AZT, DDL, Bactrim?
有叠氮胸苷 还有一些红白相间的药
AZT, and some white and red ones.
苯妥英钠 你在服用吗
Dilantin? Have you been taking them?
有时候会忘记吃
Sometimes I forget.
你有饮酒的习惯吗 蒙提
Have you been drinking, Monty?
酒精和苯妥英钠不能同时服用
You can't mix alcohol and Dilantin.
非常危险 你明白吗
It's very dangerous. Do you understand?
我想去诊所来着
I tried to get to the clinic...
但公交车不让我上
but they won't let me on the bus
因为我没钱
because I don't have any money.
CT 毒物学检查 血常规 生化七项
Get a CT, tox screen, CBC, Chem-7...
苯妥英钠与血液酒精浓度检查
Dilantin and blood alcohol levels.
双侧呼吸音减弱
Decreased breath sounds bilaterally.
卡特 过来缝合呼吸管附近
Carter, get over here and put a stitch around the tube.
固定呼吸管 快 赶紧的
To hold it in. Move. Come on.
骑士上场了
Here comes the cavalry.
-谁来了 -兰沃尔西
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表