剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
所以我联♥系♥了你的医保
so I contacted your HMO...
他们会派救护车
...and they'll send you an ambulance
接你去那边的医院
to take you to their hospital,
等你稳定下来后
once you've stabilized.
不过你可能要等一会
But that might be a while.
病历上没有写其他亲属
So...there's no next of kin listed in your chart.
你想要我打给谁吗
Is there anyone I can call?
你听懂了吗 克莱恩先生
Can you understand me, Mr. Klein?
好吧
Ok.
克莱恩先生
Mr. Klein?
对不起 我没听明白
I'm sorry, I didn't...
"罗杰"
"Roger."
罗杰 他是你的家人吗
Roger. Is he a family member?
是你儿子吗
Is it your son?
你记得他的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you know his telephone number?
布卢明顿
Bloomington.
他住在布卢明顿
He lives in Bloomington.
他住在布卢明顿 叫罗杰·克莱恩
He lives in Bloomington, and his name is Roger Klein.
很好
Okay, great.
我马上回来
I will be back in a little bit.
莉迪亚 想当护士长吗
Hey, Lydia. Any interest in becoming charge nurse?
我吗 想都别想
Me? Not on your life.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
因为我和塔格打算领养
Because Tag and I are gonna be foster parents
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥小女孩
to that little Russian girl.
患艾滋病的那个吗
The one with AIDS?
塔蒂阿娜 我想尽可能多的陪陪她
Tatiana. I wanna spend as much time as I can with her.
我想少值一些班
I'm cutting back on my shifts.
真的吗
Really?
怎么了
What?
感觉你还没结婚就给自己找了件不轻松的事
It seems like a tough way to start off a marriage.
你觉得这样不好吗
You think it's a bad idea?
别在意 我怎么觉得不重要
Don't care. It doesn't matter what I think.
我肯定不算什么婚姻关系专家
I'm certainly no expert on marriage.
别管我说的了
Forget I said anything.
卡萝 济慈综合医院给你回电♥话♥了
Carol, Mercy General's calling you back,
一个小孩子手掌烫伤的事
something about a kid with a burned hand.
好的 我马上回来
Okay, I'll be right back.
-不好意思 没想吵醒你 -你没吵醒我
- Sorry, didn't mean to wake you. - You didn't.
-我拿个血气分♥析♥套件 -有外伤病人吗
- Came for a blood gas kit. - Any traumas come in?
两起车祸 正送往手术室
Two-car accidents. It went up to the O.R.
谁在处理 算了别说了 还有半个小时
Who's doing it? Never mind, don't tell me. Half-hour to go.
卡特 替我留意下病历
Carter, keep an eye on the charts,
涉及外科的 拿给我
anything surgical, bring it to me.
我能那么干吗
Can I do that?
我以为我们得等有人要求会诊
I thought we were just supposed to wait
才能出面
until we're called for a consult.
-卡特 帮我留意就好 行吗 -好的
- Carter, just do it, all right? - Okay
我们能出去聊几句吗
Can we see you outside, please?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
怎么了 什么事
What? What is it?
你女儿在另一家医院
Your daughter was seen at another hospital
处理过同样的星形烫伤
with a star-shaped burn.
我们想知道发生了什么
We'd like to know what's going on.
-她碰到了取暖器 -这不是取暖器造成的 太太
- She touched the radiator. - This is not a radiator burn, ma'am.
所以到底发生了什么
Now, what really happened?
-这有些私人 -或许我可以单独和她聊聊
- It's personal. - Maybe I can talk with her alone.
我相信事情肯定有个合理的解释
I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for what's happening.
但如果你想要我帮到邦妮
But if you want me to help Bonnie
你得告诉我发生了什么
you have to tell me what's going on.
告诉我真♥相♥没关系的
It's okay to tell me the truth.
大多数人不理解
Most people don't understand.
我非常善解人意
I'm pretty understanding.
你保证不会告诉医生
You promise you won't tell the doctor?
她摸自己 摸自己下面
She touches herself. Down there.
我告诫她不要那样
I tell her not to.
我给了她三次机会
I give her three chances.
然后我用了压纸器
Then I use the paperweight.
压纸器
The paperweight?
我把压纸器放在炉子上
I put it on the stove.
我不是有意伤害她的 只是可能加热时间太久了
I didn't mean to hurt her. I guess I just left it on too long.
实际情况没有听起来的那么糟糕
It's not as bad as it sounds.
我妈妈也这样惩罚过我
My mother did the same thing to me.
好吧 医生想要整形外科医生
Okay. The doctor's gonna want a plastic surgeon
看看邦妮的手
to see Bonnie's hand,
所以你还得多留一会儿了
so you need to stay here a little longer.
好吧
All right.
K-L-E-I-N 名叫罗杰 我不知道哪条街道
K-L-E-I-N. First name, Roger. I don't know the street.
我想要一张二十美金的出租车券
I need a $20 taxi voucher
送冯·艾弗里太太回家
to send Mrs. Von Avery home.
车券用完了 但我这有些备用金
I'm out of vouchers, but I have petty cash.
卡特 什么时候有人来取这堆肠子
Hey Carter. When is somebody gonna come and pick up this bowel?
我不知道 杰瑞
I don't know, Jer.
-给你二十 -谢谢
- Twenty. - Thank you.
能帮我换二十块零钱吗 我想用自动售货机
Excuse me, could you change a 20 for the vending machine?
好的
Sure.
一二三四五张 十块 十五块 二十块
One, two, three, four, five. Five is 10, 15 and 20.
我可以把这两张五块的换成一张十块的吗
Actually, could I have a 10 for two of the fives?
给你十块
Right there.
给你
Here you are.
你给了我十九块
You gave me 19.
十九吗 先生您很诚实 您要先接电♥话♥吗
Nineteen? You're an honest man. You wanna get that?
我来接
I got it.
我有些一块的 要不我给你一块 凑二十
I have ones here. Why don't I give you a buck. That'll make 20.
你把刚那个二十块的给我 这样我们就两清了
You can give me the 20 back I gave you and that'll make us even.
谢了 猛♥男♥
Thanks, sport.
这个病人什么时候送来的
When did this one come in?
-几分钟之前 -很好
- Couple minutes ago. - Great.
病人52岁 男性
Patient's 52 year-old male,
有草酸钙结石病史
with a history of calcium oxalate stones.
肾盂造影显示外侧有一颗6毫米大小肾结石
Pyelogram showed a 6mm kidney stone in the calyx
伴随梗阻性尿路症
consistent with obstructive uropathy.
碎石术未成功 已通知泌尿科
Lithotripsy unsuccessful, Urology's been paged.
已经输液补充水分 加5毫克吗♥啡♥镇痛
Started an IV for hydration, gave him 5 mg morphine for the pain.
那不管用
It ain't working.
福斯特先生 我是本顿医生 什么时候痛感加剧的
Mr. Furst, I'm Dr. Benton. When did the pain increase?
已经有两天了 我的内科医生费尔德曼医生说
Been getting worse for two days. My internist, Dr. Feldman said
如果结石今早还不排出 就需要动刀子了
if the stone didn't pass this moring, I should get it cut out.
完全同意
I couldn't agree more. Let's move him.
把他挪上楼 来吧
Get him up there. Here we go.
-皮特 等等 -怎么了
- Peter, hold up. - What?
这是我的病人 你要把他带去哪
It's my patient. Where're you taking him?
-去手术室 他肾结石出现阻塞 -等下
- To the O.R. He's got an obstructed stone. - Wait a minute!
-什么 -我还没给他做检查呢
- What? - I haven't examined him yet.
-我检查过了 -你应该等我叫你来会诊再接手
- I have. - You're supposed to wait unitl I called for a consult.
快让他走 我要疼死了
Please let him go. I'm dying here.
你想要检查他 拿去 检查下
You wanna examine him? Here. Go ahead, examine him.
别再玩这把戏了
Don't pull this crap again.
-这完全太没必要了 -你说什么
- This is all so unnecessary. - Excuse me?
这种地方主义 部门之间的冲突摩擦
This territorialism. Friction between departments.
完全是因为这一过时的
It's all part of an outdated,
父权式制度建立于对峙之上
patriarchal system based on confrontation.
谁大声谁有理
Where he who yells loudest wins,
即使他完全做错了
even though he may be totally wrong.
就是这样的
That's how it is.
不一定非得如此
It doesn't have to be.
想象下 一家不分部门的医院
Picture this, a hospital without departments,
每层楼都满是整队的专家
where every floor is staffed by a team of specialists.
不浪费时间在争论"你的病人还是我的病人"
No time wasted on battles about "Your service, my service."
取而代之 是更先进 更和谐的...
They've been replaced by a more evolved, harmonious...
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表