剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表
Run a twelve-lead.
斯坦曼在哪里
Where's Steinman?
他在做手术 心脏科医生会尽快赶过来的
He's in surgery, Cardiology will be here as soon as they can.
心率120 呼吸24
Tachy 120, resp's 24.
血检结果怎么样
His blood results?
心电图怎么样
What's the EKG say?
下壁导联ST段抬高
ST elevation in the inferior leads.
-我要死了 -你不会死的
- I'm gonna die. - You are not going to die.
-血压不行了 心搏徐缓 -不 心原性休克
- BP's crashing, he's bradycardic. - No, cardiogenic shock.
好的 气管插管 7.0
Okay, ET tube 7.0.
呼吸完全停止
Full respiratory down.
调大输液速度
Open up the IV...
1毫克阿托品大剂量滴注
Bolus one milligram atropine IV.
血压在降 60/35
It's falling, 60 over 35.
开始多巴胺滴注
Start a dopamine drip.
管插好了
Tube's in.
泵气
Bag him.
好的 他可能需要起搏器
All right, he may need a pacemaker.
-心脏科准备好了 -我们送他上楼 马上
- Cardio's okay. - Let's get him upstairs. Now!
哈蕾 给心脏科打电♥话♥
Haleh, call Cardiology.
告诉他们他稳定了 需要做血管成形术
Tell them he's stable, he needs angioplasty.
看谁能联♥系♥一下他的太太
See if anyone's gotten ahold of his wife.
进来啦
Coming through!
干嘛 开会吗
What is this, a convention?
-这不是开玩笑吧 -不是
- Is that a joke? - No.
-特里 感觉怎么样 -好点了
- Hey, Terry, how you feeling? - Better.
我想跟你谈谈你的情况
I want to talk to you about your condition.
你听说过PCP吗 就是卡氏肺孢子菌肺炎
You heard of PCP, pneumocystis pneumonia?
艾滋病 对吧
AIDS, huh?
这个诊断还需要确认
We need to confirm the diagnosis,
但如果是PCP 那是的 你可能得了艾滋
but if it's PCP, then yes, you may have AIDS.
安琪 别哭 求你别哭
Angie, don't cry, don't cry, please.
别这样
Come on.
听着 你能帮我拿一下外套什么的吗
Listen, would you get my coat and stuff, please?
去吧 拿我的外套
Go on, get my coat.
你还在街上工作吗 做了安全措施吗
You still working the street, Terry? You playing safe?
他们不愿意让我用安全套
They don't want you using rubbers.
他们花钱不是为了这个
It's not what they pay for.
我们收你住院 做HIV病毒检测 治好你的肺炎
We'll check you in, do an HIV test and treat your pneumonia.
谢谢你了 但是不用 我只想离开这里
Thanks anyway, but no thanks. I just want to get out of here.
如果你跟别人性♥交♥ 你也会传染他们的
If you have sex with people you'll infect them, too.
我总得挣钱吃饭 对吧 还有我的几个朋友
I gotta feed myself, right? And some of my friends too.
你病了 你还会病得更严重
You're sick and you'll get sicker.
来住院吧 我们治好你的肺炎
Check yourself in. We can stop the pneumonia
让你参加一个AZT项目
and we'll put you on a program for AZT.
AZT是一种抗艾滋病药物
哥们 我没事
Hey, man, I'm okay.
听我说 你在街上是不可能好起来的
Listen to me. You are not gonna get healthier on the street.
你能回家吗 有人可以照顾你吗
Can you go home? Is there anyone to take you in?
他们把我赶出来了
They threw me out.
现在也不会让我回去的
They won't be taking me back now.
这些安全套拿去用
Use these condoms.
我给你开个药 叫复方新诺明 每天都要吃
I'll get you a medicine called Bactrim. Take it every day.
我唯一一次天天吃药是在监狱里
The only time I took medicine every day was in jail.
请你试试吧
Please try.
还有 用安全套 特里 用安全套
And use the condoms, Terry. Use the condoms.
这里有收♥容♥所♥的电♥话♥号♥码
Here's some numbers for a shelter
还有艾滋病治疗中心的 你留着
and an AIDS treatment center. Keep this.
你会需要的 好吗
You'll need it, okay?
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
您的太太在路上了 斯坦曼医生会带你去导管室
Your wife's on the way. Dr. Steinman is coming to take you to the cath lab.
如果你同意 就点点头
Nod if that's what you want.
你要用溶栓剂吗
Do you want TPA?
杰克 你看起来不错 我们会在你的动脉上大展身手的
Jack, you look great. We'll blow your arteries out.
斯坦曼医生 他想用溶栓剂
Dr. Steinman, he wants TPA.
杰克 我看了你的回声 你需要做血管成形术
Jack, I looked at your echo. You need angioplasty.
你害怕吗 我们去年做了几百次
You're scared. We did hundreds of these last year.
这次完了以后 你最好把烟戒了 开始跑步
When this is over, you'd better stop smoking and start jogging.
-我们带他过去吧 -你不能这样做
- Let's move him. - You can't do that.
他是我的病人 他不想做血管成形术
He's my patient. He doesn't want angioplasty.
他想用溶栓剂
He wants TPA.
刘易斯医生
Dr. Lewis?
这个人用了镇静剂
This man's under sedation,
-他根本没有办法做决定 -不是的
- he's in no condition to make a decision. - No.
不要再这么幼稚了 别挡着我的路
Stop this adolescent behavior and get out of my way.
如果你把他带走 我们就在评估委员会见吧
If you take him I'll see you at a review committee.
他们会把你查个底朝天
They will fry your ass so fast
你能保住执照就够幸运的了
you'll be lucky to keep your license.
请你去预定溶栓剂 马上拿进来
Please order the TPA. Get it in here right now.
真是太沉闷了
That was really dull.
我想我还得再试一次
I guess I'll have to try it again.
我们要不试试你去年从新奥尔良带回来的那东西
Maybe we should use that stuff you got in New Orleans last year.
真的吗
Really?
那种可食用按♥摩♥油还有吗
You still have some of that edible massage oil?
你用了会长红疹啊
It gave you a rash.
我们可以试试别的口味
We could try a different flavor.
我的包呢
Where's my bag?
那个小小的手提旅行包
You know, that little Gladstone bag?
什么 在你那儿啊
What? You had it.
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking.
我没有
No, I'm not.
它在哪儿
Where is it?
我把包拎到楼下 停下来等你
I brought the bags downstairs, I stopped to get you.
我再也没法去上班了
I'll never be able to go to work again.
你把它丢在哪儿了
Where did you leave it?
前台 桌子底下
Admissions. Under the desk.
道格 你在睡觉吗
Doug, you sleeping?
但愿如此吧
I wish.
我今年要看多少个孩子
How many kids am I gonna see this year?
根据去年的情况
Based on last year...
3000个上下吧
...3000, give or take.
我觉得今天就看了这么多
I feel like I saw them all today.
患哮吼的婴儿
Baby with croup.
上帝喜欢哮吼
God love the croup.
至少这个我能治好
At least it's something I can fix.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我就来
I'm coming.
剧集 | 急诊室的故事 | 导航列表